• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sunny Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting? and storyline/even planner.
    Proof of Work: At bottom
    Job you Want: Mapper
    Past Experience: I've been involved with 3 hacks that have gone no where, Tale of Baby Deoxys, Pokemon Aqua and an un-named hack.
    Contact Info: PM, AIM - AzNtennis241 MSN - AzNtennis241

Spoiler:

Disclaimer: I've recently gotten back into the hacking scene and if I was to help you with this I would need some time to get back to mapping, I've forgotten a lot and would need to read up to get good again. About the scripting, I used to be able to do basic scripts like random texts, items but I totally forgot how to and if don't have any of the tools anymore.

Years
    MORE MEMBERS NEEDED
    I am the tile maker for this hack, it is now called pokemon Shadows Haze,
    WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!
    please PM adamb241 or big fat granny for an application.
    or apply in the game thread https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196560

Skills:
    Proof of Work:
    Job you Want:
    Past Experience:

the past experience categorie does not need to be filled, we just need good proof of work!
    THESE ARE THE SKILLS WE NEED!!!
    Mapper (1) - Someone to help me out with major/minor maps.
    Spriter (1-2) - We don't have any so we really need some
    OW Editor (1-2) - We also don't have anyone currently doing this.
    Beta Tester (1-4) - To be a beta test you must actually contribute to that hack and be involved in another field.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Well 06s23 is making some new tiles for our hack. I told him to post them here when he was done. Also as a disclaimer, please ignore all of the info on the first page. It is so outdated, I'm working to get all of that changed as soon as I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back