• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sunflora is in the Stand Zoo in the daytime if that helps at all.

As for Chikorita and Remoraid, can't tell you on the former, but I'd imagine you can find the latter through fishing or something.

I just got a Remoraid earlier actually. Also, I assume that for Sunflora you meant to say the National Park right? If so, the thing must have a low encounter rate as I haven't run into one yet.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I just got a Remoraid earlier actually. Also, I assume that for Sunflora you meant to say the National Park right? If so, the thing must have a low encounter rate as I haven't run into one yet.

It's in the National Park in the daytime/morning. Recommend switching the game time or your computer's clock if possible to make it so.

Still looking for Waterfall and the 3rd West City game person.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's in the National Park in the daytime/morning. Recommend switching the game time or your computer's clock if possible to make it so.

Still looking for Waterfall and the 3rd West City game person.

Talk to the NPC on the last route leading to Silent Hills outside of Kanto for the Waterfall HM. The third person is in Prince City if my memory serves right on that one. Thanks for helping me with Sunflora as it only seems to appear in the early morning hours. I used the password reset for the clock to get one. At this point, I just need to hatch a few more eggs for the babies and get some evos to complete the dex.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    Can anyone tell me if I can get the fire starter and Togepi somewhere? Couldnt find them anywhere

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Talk to the NPC on the last route leading to Silent Hills outside of Kanto for the Waterfall HM. The third person is in Prince City if my memory serves right on that one. Thanks for helping me with Sunflora as it only seems to appear in the early morning hours. I used the password reset for the clock to get one. At this point, I just need to hatch a few more eggs for the babies and get some evos to complete the dex.

No problem! I saw several Sunflora while I was trying to Thief a Lucky Egg from Chansey, so I figured I'd spread the word.

Thanks for the Waterfall tip! Got it, and now I try to look for the 3rd guy in Prince Town.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    I have no idea where to find ho-oh or trigger the event that makes it appear if there is one. I returned the fuel line from the last town to the ship if that matters

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    So I found the Fuel Line part for the ship to go back to the mainland, but I can't go back to the mainland (captain says "The Fast Ship will sail on Wednesday"). Is there a way to get back or do I have to wait until Wednesday to go back?

Found the 3rd person for West City, she was in the final town on the island area. Check the gossip area (big building, can't miss it).

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    @lvl_3 Are you going to "polish" the graphic in order to make it more in GSC style in future?
    Plus do you have any discord server to keep up whith the update?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    and the 3 birds require you to get the tri-wing from a guy fishing in the forest.

Where is this guy? On which forest? I can't find him anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found him, but it seems to have a specific day or time to him to give you the tri-wing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Is there a way to obtain the remaining two Nihon Starters?

On Route 102 there is a side mission where a guy needs you to find people to go to his place with games. When you complete that, you gain an egg with one of the starters that you didn't choose (I got Flamebear from Oak, so on this egg I got Happa). The other one, I don't quite remember but I think on the post-game island one guy give you an egg with the other one.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah I noticed, I forgot to remove it, but any way Thank You

Now I have another HUGE problem; now I still Need Turban, Lapras and Remoraid, but I do not know where take them (Turban more or less, Lapras the same)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023

Now I have another HUGE problem; now I still Need Turban, Lapras and Remoraid, but I do not know where take them (Turban more or less, Lapras the same)

I found Remoraid fishing with Super Rod on Route 111 (the one between Blue Florest and North Island, with the Whirl Island).
    About Lapras, I'm on the same boat. I can't find it anywhere, I think it's a daily event (just like GSC) but I searched everywhere but couldn't find a place where it could be.

Where can I find Turbann???

About Turban, answering both of you, I found it on Boulder Mines, the cave with the lost girl on the left of Teku City (Whitney's city). If you go deeper the cave, you will find a place that is just the stairs and is surrounded by water. I found Turban walking near the stairs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023

I FINALLY FOUND IT. On the same cave that I said where you can find Turban, if you go there on Friday you have find a Lapras surfing up on the place you find Turban.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    After finally completing the Pokedex, I can now say. This was one of the best hackroms I played. The story is good, I took time to read everything that everyone says. I really felt like this was the real gen 2 games and was amazing thinking how it could be. Congratulations and thank you.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found Remoraid fishing with Super Rod on Route 111 (the one between Blue Florest and North Island, with the Whirl Island).
    About Lapras, I'm on the same boat. I can't find it anywhere, I think it's a daily event (just like GSC) but I searched everywhere but couldn't find a place where it could be.

About Turban, answering both of you, I found it on Boulder Mines, the cave with the lost girl on the left of Teku City (Whitney's city). If you go deeper the cave, you will find a place that is just the stairs and is surrounded by water. I found Turban walking near the stairs.

Thank you very much, my parents should say that I should offer you a coffee, but the espresso one

Back