• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survior

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    Voting Off Tally

Charizard: 3
    Sceptile: 1
    Swampert: 1
    Blastoise: 1

Offically Voted Off: Charizard

NEXT ROUND

Ok, here are the 10 pokemon rememeber, you can only vote ONCE PER ROUND. I will tally, and start the next round every day around 6 - 8 PM (Eastern Time - Canada). If i don't please wait don't go ahead. Now let the round begin - Manmadhan

Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior

I Vote Off: Sceptile

Voted Off
    Pikachu
    Meganium
    Charizard

Winner Circle

Hall of Fame

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    Ok, i'm gone from this place...SORRY...as much as i'd like to stay...I'M GOING...as this place ain't my place...as some ppl here are IDIOTS...sorry...i had to say that...so...SOMEONE CAN TAKE OVER...they pretty much SHOULD KNOW THE RULES...

k...bye

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    G-Klav said:
    I think I'll be able to take over...
    I'll just wait for some more votes before I'll get started with next round ^^

actually no need...I'LL BE STAYING...i'll be just checking out this game out...SO NO NEED...but hey...IF I EVER NEED YOUR HELP...i'll msg. you

ok...i'll update around 8 pm today...and also...tomorrow...I'LL EDIT AROUND 12 AM...EASTERN...

Voting Off Tally

Sceptile: 2
    Blaziken: 1​

Last edited:

Sukran

~The Blaze~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 12, 2005
    Hey...it's me...Manmadhan...i'm back as SUKRAN...i'm a whole new person...and...this time...I HOPE FOR A FUN TIME...ok another 8 hours...and a update will be made

Years
    I vote Blastoise.I always really hated that guy for some reason.always avoided him on games.bye*waves*

Jore

The Power Of Confidence
    Years
    My Vote: Sceptile

Voting Off Tally

Sceptile: 3
    Venasaur: 2
    Blastoise: 1
    Blaziken: 1
    Feraligator: 1​

Offically Voted Off: Sceptile

NEXT ROUND

Ok, here are the 10 pokemon rememeber, you can only vote ONCE PER ROUND. I will tally, and start the next round every day around 6 - 8 PM (Eastern Time - Canada). If i don't please wait don't go ahead. Now let this round begin...NOW! - Jore

Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior
    Pokemon Survior

I Vote Off: Feraligator

Voted Off
    Pikachu
    Meganium
    Charizard
    Sceptile

Winner Circle

Hall of Fame

Last edited:

Jore

The Power Of Confidence
    Years
    Gohan said:
    You Sukran or Manmadhan?just wondering.

I'm both...LOL...

i'm back..and this time...i'm trying not to run into those 2 ppl...that made me get banned...LOL

don't worry..I'M ALL GOOD...:D

So just start VOTING AGAIN...

Back