• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survivor!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll be voting off Charizard, kthnksbye. (b'')b

baw. only one of my favorites is left.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Swampert, it shouldn't of lasted longer then Empoleon!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Final Tally:
    Torterra: 3
    Meganium: 1
    Charizard: 2
    Swampert: 1
    Typhlosion: 2

Rules:

≈ Absolutely anyone can vote and participate! This game will only live with a large amount of members!

≈ Each round there will be roughly 10-15 Pokemon (for now, hopefully if we get enough members to post we can have rounds of 20) and you will each get to vote OFF one of these Pokemon, for any reason, whether that be a strategic move, because that Pokemon is your least favourite or any other reason.

≈ If you vote more than your allocated vote (1 vote, 2 in special rounds) than your vote will not count for that round.

≈ This game has a habit of causing a lot of chat, try to keep that to a minimum, you may talk to each other but as long as it doesn't become too much or way off topic then it will not bother me.

≈ Once there are two Pokemon left then we will vote for a Pokemon to win, which I will specify when the time comes. Once a Pokemon wins the round it will be added to a winners circle!

Special Rounds:

∆ Finals: When there are just two Pokemon remaining you will vote for a Pokemon to WIN.

∆ Normal rounds: Majority of the rounds will be vote for one Pokemon only.

∆ Double Vote : This round is where two Pokemon will be eliminated, and you may vote twice for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Save Round: Once per set there will be a save round, where you will each vote one Pokemon to save, it will be saved from all elimination and will come back exactly four rounds later.

∆ Double Elimination Round: Only two Pokemon will be eliminated but you may vote for one Pokemon.

∆ Prediction: This will occur when we gain enough members and this game is still alive *fingers crossed* At the beginning of each set you will all predict a Pokemon to win. If you predict correctly you will have the chance to eliminate any Pokemon in the next set. I will specify more on this if we have enough participants.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Eliminated:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

SAVED:
    Pokemon Survivor!

Normal ROUND:

Here is a starter Pokemon Round:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Typhlosion lives another day...

Oh well I vote off Swampert this time because I do not want it to win.

Blastoise will come back btw after this round. so vote it off straight away please

Years
  • Wha...? Gumball, I'll help you! I'll vote for Typhlosion--he's still this weird thing that I don't know what it is...

Bye Typhlosion. Save the prehistoric mudfish! Swampert FTW!

EDIT: NO, I vote off King Gumball!!11!1!!!111!

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    SWAMPERT
    SWAMPERT
    SWAMPERT
    SWAMPERT
    SWAMPERT
    SWAMPERT

did you get that?

King Gumball

Years
  • Wha...? Gumball, I'll help you! I'll vote for Typhlosion--he's still this weird thing that I don't know what it is...

Bye Typhlosion. Save the prehistoric mudfish! Swampert FTW!

EDIT: NO, I vote off King Gumball!!11!1!!!111!

Oh yes thank you <3 Just as long as either Typhlosion or Swampert are eliminated this round I will be happy ^.^ All my faves are out anyway though :(

EDIT: lol I just read the striked text D:<

Sexy Tally That Pleases Me:
    Swampert: 2
    Typhlosion: 1

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Torterra. ;_;

Voting off Charizard again, even though I'm pretty sure either him or Blastoise will be the winner. :V

King Gumball

Years
  • Final Tally:
    Swampert: 3
    Meganium: 2
    Typhlosion: 1
    Charizard: 1
    Rules:

≈ Absolutely anyone can vote and participate! This game will only live with a large amount of members!

≈ Each round there will be roughly 10-15 Pokemon (for now, hopefully if we get enough members to post we can have rounds of 20) and you will each get to vote OFF one of these Pokemon, for any reason, whether that be a strategic move, because that Pokemon is your least favourite or any other reason.

≈ If you vote more than your allocated vote (1 vote, 2 in special rounds) than your vote will not count for that round.

≈ This game has a habit of causing a lot of chat, try to keep that to a minimum, you may talk to each other but as long as it doesn't become too much or way off topic then it will not bother me.

≈ Once there are two Pokemon left then we will vote for a Pokemon to win, which I will specify when the time comes. Once a Pokemon wins the round it will be added to a winners circle!

Special Rounds:

∆ Finals: When there are just two Pokemon remaining you will vote for a Pokemon to WIN.

∆ Normal rounds: Majority of the rounds will be vote for one Pokemon only.

∆ Double Vote : This round is where two Pokemon will be eliminated, and you may vote twice for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Save Round: Once per set there will be a save round, where you will each vote one Pokemon to save, it will be saved from all elimination and will come back exactly four rounds later.

∆ Double Elimination Round: Only two Pokemon will be eliminated but you may vote for one Pokemon.

∆ Prediction: This will occur when we gain enough members and this game is still alive *fingers crossed* At the beginning of each set you will all predict a Pokemon to win. If you predict correctly you will have the chance to eliminate any Pokemon in the next set. I will specify more on this if we have enough participants.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Eliminated:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

Normal ROUND:

Here is a starter Pokemon Round:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

Blastoise is bakc :D

I vote off Typhlosion now. save Meganium @_@

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    :) Swampert is finally gone! I'mma cast my vote for Typhlosion as well.. I only have one favourite left and I'm glad it already lasted this long!

Back