• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Which item is it, specifically? Some or all of them?

Before I begin, there's this bug involving the Rainbow City Bakery sign; read it after exiting the Bakery, whatever side you read it from is irrelevant and the game crashes.

Now, I can begin. These are the berry blocks that crash the game. You know, after you bake them in Rainbow City?:

Stat-boosting Blocks:
Cheri Block
Chesto Block
Pecha Block
Rawst Block
Aspear Block
Persim Block

Other Blocks:
Leppa Block

That's 70% of the blocks that don't work, Ephraim, assuming you can only get 10 berries in-game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
First off, I just realised you're Ephraim225, I heard of you in MarkyJoe's ragefest submissions, I loved the one from ragefest III where he turned completely crazy :'D
Also some of these sprites are horrible, so... I've tried to make the Oshacone look a little bit better Here's the link, also if you can tell MarkyJoe ''hi'' from a random fan XP

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
I dunno, the hack's pretty much done at this point. Not really sure what more I could do with it.

I could suggest changing some level-up moves to make a bit more sense. Perhaps make them similar to the level-up moves of the Pokemon the Pokesweets are based on (they learn moves at similar patterns to their counterparts)? Won't be entirely accurate, but doesn't have to be.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
..."we have spared no expense" ...yet there is only 151 pokemon...almost every pokemon hack has more then that -_- talking up your game is cool and all but don't make it sound like its the best game ever when it falls flat in pokemon numbers EDIT: actually good job on all the custom sprites and names and stuff lol

Last edited:

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
..."we have spared no expense" ...yet there is only 151 pokemon...almost every pokemon hack has more then that -_- talking up your game is cool and all but don't make it sound like its the best game ever when it falls flat in pokemon numbers EDIT: actually good job on all the custom sprites and names and stuff lol

Yeah, every hack has more than 151 Pokemon because there are 386 in the vanilla GBA games already there for the hacker's use.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 28, 2015
I applied patch to Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Independent) and upon loading the rom everything was working until it got to the title screen, where it was just frozen on a black screen. Resetting the rom didn't help either. Help?

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024

In this case, quality is better than quantity. I would rather have 151 interesting and well-balanced Pokemon than 250 or 300 crappy ones. Yet Another Fire Red Hack is a good example of only needing 151 Pokemon. Futhermore, Kanto is a bit cramped compared to some other regions, and even in official Kanto we see some Pokemon being repeated over and over again, so there's that.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 13, 2023
Hm..... Gary has Jeff and Lloyd as 2 of his default names, I wonder... ok the starters are in presents i see where this is going

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
ok sorry if i sound rude but is anyone else having a problem when it comes to saving, because i can't save on the actual game so i've been using save states.
however its doesn't help when defeating the elite 4 only not to save and restart the whole game again. :/
so please help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
ok sorry if i sound rude but is anyone else having a problem when it comes to saving, because i can't save on the actual game so i've been using save states.
however its doesn't help when defeating the elite 4 only not to save and restart the whole game again. :/
so please help?

Here's how it's done: Go to Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> Flash 128k and THEN you should be able to save your game. Assuming you're using VisualBoy Advance?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 26, 2021
Hey, ephraim225, could you please post a picture of the Cookbook with the evolution levels in it? It's hard to expect evolutions when the levels have been changed.

Otherwise, good game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Hey I just downloaded this but I have no idea how to attach it to my fire red on my android? Is there some video you can link me to I can't find any :c

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Hello! I am very interested in this game and I've seen many people play it successfully.
I've attached the newest patch you have presented however whenever I try to load up the game, it crashes.
I have also redone the rom and the patch, even reinstalled my emulator but nothing I am doing is working.
My apologies if you have already answered this problem and that I haven't found it yet, but some help would be appreciated.
Edit: Nevermind I got it to work! I'm hella excited to play.
Edit #2: Meowffin looks like it has panties on its head from behind. I'm in love already.

Last edited:

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence
Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
MunchingOrange did a nice nuzlocke of Pokémon Sweet, really good work on changing Pokémon sprites into Pokésweets!

Back