• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon symphony of silence.((rmxp))

damian_carshe

medeokre trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    pokemon symphony of silence RMXP ((updated))

story:

Kane a 11 year old boy from the town of middle craft just started his Pokemon adventure in the region of Siratoh after getting his Pokemon license his childhood friend Lucy ((who he has liked since they met)) who had moved to lunar city a couple years back also got her Pokemon license. after a touching reunion between the two they then parted ways to begin their Pokemon journeys as a force so powerful was soon to be awakened by a organization called team silence. Kane, who is trying to become a Pokemon champion has to stop team silence after finding out about the other regions by the professer Lian . after beating the elite four in the grove league in the Siratoh region Kane soon hears about team silence forming a alliance with team rocket in Kanto and departs taking the s.s. silver.

(( that's how far Its gotten so far and i am still making the Siratoh region on the game))

edit: i have a spriter and hes a friend of mine so no need for another because he is a good spriter and also update on story

Last edited:

damian_carshe

medeokre trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    this is my second game im working on and i decided to use pokemon considering the fact that it might give me some experience and like i said thats how far ive gotten on the story for now and its not even complete its in fragments for now i dont know why i posted it like that but i did and the teams are forming a alliance to awaken a powerful pokemon which is the powerful force that team silence wishes to control and yes there are cliche's so what its my first game also lian is a guys name not a girls name and yes the s.s. silver talkes them to kanto and the other regions are the previous videogame regions also i havent slept for almost 2 days so dont mind me if it is fragmented at least i can spell and semi pronunciate.

edit: some of it might not make sense now but ill fix it later.

edit: its gonna be the first game i complete but my first game im postponing.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    No... just no... >.< That's all I have to say.

damian_carshe

medeokre trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    im determined to make this game and im going to no matter what anyone says.... when the game is finished play it and tell me what you think but for now all i need are pokemon i draw sprited

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    im determined to make this game and im going to no matter what anyone says.... when the game is finished play it and tell me what you think but for now all i need are pokemon i draw sprited

No one's stopping you from making your game! But I, and many other posters in the Game Dev. forum have seen this thread over and over. Quite frankly, if you want to make a fan game, you're going to have to do some of the work. You can't just go "Hmm, I guess I'm going to need to recruit someone to do this... and someone to do this... and someone to do this..." You have to work on it. Have you ever even tried spriting something for yourself before?

I'm sorry to be harsh, but the fact that you don't know that "I'm" is capitalized and has an apostrophe doesn't indicate that you would be capable of putting in the effort involved in making a game.

damian_carshe

medeokre trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    uh i have tried spriteing and thats the only thing i cant do. i can rip and piece together tilesets and i can create story lines and the reason this one is kinda crappy for now is because i havent slept in two days almost and i seem to not be able to sprite 90 by 90 sprites and yes i do the majority of the work for my games but this one i need a bit of help with sprites

edit: a few of the people from the chatroom i hang in is gonna help out and yes i admit small sprites arent my style but i can draw characters and pokemon out and put those up and i almost always deal with game designing myself but yes for this type of project since im new with pokemon games((really really new like i started yesterday)) then yes i could use assistance and i know how to give credit im not selfish even if someone says no credit needed ill give credit.

edit: im spriteing the new pokemon my friends making the reposes.

Last edited:
    Back