• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tan

Years
    I'm working on a Pokemon Game, called Pokemon Tan. It is a remake on Pokemon Yellow and will include Kanto and the Orange Islands, and of course it will go along with the anime. If anyone wants to help out(like with music, Charasets, etc.). Just post here. Also, any questions will be answered.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Any screenshots for us to see yet?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    you'll find a few charsets in the resource thread as well as a couple of facesets. i dont think any pokemon battle sets have been created.

Years
    phoenix316 said:
    you'll find a few charsets in the resource thread as well as a couple of facesets. i dont think any pokemon battle sets have been created.

I was ripping the intro with Oak, where Nidoran pops out of a Pokeball, but sadly the battle animation pixel sizes are too small and I dont have the correct template for the large battle animations, so I had to scrap that. :\

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    they're not in the same style as the actual pokemon sprites but here are the ones you asked for. i don't think i've seen the kanto gym leaders in proper charsets. *adds to 'to do list'*

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Are you talking about pokemon-style? Because if you're not, use the one
    phoenix uploaded.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I found a guy willing to give us unlimited webspace!
    Have to check it out though.

Back