• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Name:Nintendork 15
    Skills: mapping / Music inserting (i can't loop though)
    time you have to offer: Alot of time.
    timezone:UTC +1.(London)
    proof(must supply proof):mapping:
    Spoiler:

Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFnkePJasU - Note: I used some data from Liquid Crystal to loop this. I can't loop most midi's -_- I'm learning though.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Accepted btw mods dont close my thread please :)

lol yea i just got my ips back and it all looks amazing credits anbuja :)
    anyways maps music shall be needed asap lol i will pm you when needed thanx :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Okayy.
    I will say know I only know how to loop G/S songs by using data form Shiny Gold or Liquid Crystal :S
    So, I'm not good at the music.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    nintendo yea if you can add a few gs songs for the first town and firts route that will be cool i have another person who will do some kingdom hearts music lol XD
    and pokemonyellow i will put you on hold as those maps have many errors and dont go with my style

those trees are way to straigh... map is to sqaure add tree next to the current ones to give it shape their are lots of tuts on how to map naturally lol so if you can supply me a natural map your in XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Name: Rossy
    Skills: What do you mean by 'data editor'? If you mean editing Pokemon Stats/Movepool/evolutions, etc. I can do that
    time you have to offer: A few hours a day, just tell me what you need done and i'll get it done.
    timezone: Central US standard time
    proof(must supply proof): Don't know how I can supply proof for 'data editor' :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    so do you know what game it is for like what clean rom?
    or is it a rom all itself you never told me...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well i do but if you wana pointlessy look at just tiles i will send it to you XD lol maps and scripts are getting done soon so yea but not right now:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Name:Robert565777
    Skills:Mapping, beggining scripting
    time you have to offer:a lot, until the 28th when im leaving for a 3-4 week trip. but after that ill have some more time
    timezone:pacific?
    proof(must supply proof):pending

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    that map has so many errors and you have just edited pewter city slightly pending until a new map is shown i will make my desicion then.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sorry but your mapping stlye isnt quite what im looking for in this hack so im ganna have to say rejected...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    much better but i think you dont know how to use the big trees it may be a bit tricky to use them tho but its not that hard...... but getting better i find the grass is to well packed not spaced properly much better if you want an update of the rom you can ask as i have made an update :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    i think the ips you sent me is almost exactly the same.

and a lot of the pictures are messed up, like this one. i took a picture of lavender town

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back