• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tau [slow mode during school time]

Which starter will you set out for adventure with?

• Hoppar: the grass-type Dino pokemon

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Snuggola: the fire-type Cuddle pokemon

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kaputamus: the water-type Hippo pokemon

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Sky

Advanced Beta-Tester
Years
  • Hi, Um ... Maybe I Could Help With Mapping And Events, I'm Not A Pro But I'm Good Enough, Can't Design Custom Though

Years
  • THREAD UPDATE

Hey guys! Huge update and thread reorganization today. Added:
    - Game logo
    - New pokemon
    - New character
    - New map
    - New features and descriptions
    - Plot & Background rewritten!

Hope to hear how that sounds to you guys!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I already love this game. Was searching for a fakemon game and there he is. Sorry that i cant help cuz im bad at programming n stuff but count me in to test the demo
    Good Success

ShinxySK

Voice Talkerer
    Years
  • This is already looking really rad!
    If you need someone to help out with Pokemon cries at all I can do what I can to help!
    (I'd totally love to showcase builds on my Twitch channel from time to time!)

Years
  • Thank you guys so much for your enthusiasm :D !

We just revealed the final stage of our bug family, Lollifly. I hope you enjoy it as much!
    Next week you can expect to take a first look at player characters :O

This is already looking really rad!
    If you need someone to help out with Pokemon cries at all I can do what I can to help!
    (I'd totally love to showcase builds on my Twitch channel from time to time!)

Right now we rather need some spriting or coding! I'm keeping your offer in mind whenever the need arises :) ! Same for Twitch, when we have something ready ;) !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back