• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG Mat

Yamirami

Gh0sties D4rkies Trainer
    Years
    Where can I get one? If I cant, where can I print it out? (I want answer's to both questions)

Thankz,

-YaMiRamI

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    They have them in the new Team Aqua/Magma Decks, other than that im not sure where you can get it online.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    If you're talking about those nice cloth-like Pokemon TCG mats.. you'll probably have to search through Ebay unless you know a good friend in Japan, hehe.
    Luckly for me I found me a green cloth version of it at a import store some time ago. I still keep it neatly folded in a plastic bag/sleeve in a pokemon card binder, lol.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Go To Your local Toys R` Us and for $19.99 You will find a Kit that includes:

-Legendary TCG Cloth Mat
    -(5) EX:Sandstorm Booster Packs
    -(5) Fossil Exspansion Booster Packs
    -(2) Random Decks , (1) from Fossil exspansion, (1) from EX: Sandstorm.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well they got that thing from that cd from along time ago that comes out of those starter decks with machamp anyways i gots me a cloth one that is 2 playing fields in one and its yellow with energys on it and a pokeball in the middle of the stadium.

Back