• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG - Online Play - Beta Testers Needed

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hi All, hopefully this is the right topic.

I've just about finished a patch for the Online Trading Card Game emulator, which allows you to play the pokemon trading card game online (I'm only going to make a patch for Base to Gym Heros at this stage).

I know that some of you may have heard of the apprentice, but this is a much better system.

I've almost finished the patch and am ready to release it to whoever wants it, but i need some beta testers to help me make sure everything is working fine and installing ok. Basically all you have to do is install the files and play a few rounds of Pokemon TCG.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I'd like to get this done in the next week or so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Qfread - Replying
    Pichugirl - didn't see a pm from you

I've already had one person contact me from here to be a beta tester, and done a few trials, so i only need about 2-3 more people.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    sorry, we have all the beta testers we need now..

official release will be in a few days. In the meantime, feast your eyes on my signature....

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    At the moment, there is Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket and Gym Heros and Gym Challenge came out this week. I'm going to try do hidden legends some time as well.

Oh, and it works exactly as in the pic :D i've been having such a blast playing, its as good as IRL, but without being limited by what cards you have! Check out the site in my sig ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    hi sk8ervince.

I'm sure Neo and E, ect will come out eventually. Atm i'm concentrating on releasing a promo pack (should be out this week) and then the hidden legends. I'll see what the demand is after that ^_^. I would like to have all the cards avalible - gotta catch em all right :D lol

Back