• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG2 team rocket invades and TCG3, Metal Empire etc

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I was thinking of a game based on the currently not 100% translated pokemon TCG2 game. It would have all sets up to the last one before GS cards and of course a slightly different story.

Also, because nintendo never made it,TCG3 Metal Empire with a sort of fantasy setting (maybe via time warp or...) that may or may not include characters from the first two games, maybe a cameo? Team Rocket would of course have to be in it but they can be clever sometimes....(maybe again via time warp?) TCG3 would have all the GS sets and sets before R&S.

Then TCG4: Gems of Legends which may or may not continue the TCG3 story, and go up to the last R&S set before emerald.

TCG4 and 1/2 The Emerald City (or Emerald path would continue after TCG4's story and include all of emerald's packs before D&P.

Then TCG5: Diamond and Pearl's adventure would again be with new characters with a unnameable character (but still including gender option) and would go up to the platinum
    sets.

TCG6: Diamond and Pearl's Adventure: Legend of the Girtatina card (or Diamond and Pearl's Adventure: Legend of Mason) would not yet be possible but it's an idea

Last edited:
    Years
  • He's talking about the Trading Card Game. Nintendo made a pretty fun one a while back where you played card games and beat the elite to get special cards.

Keenus

The Almighty Unown
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    i would love to see a tcg hack, (if that is what this is.) or just anything based on the old tcg games! you have my suport!

Waudby

The problem with TCG ideas is the amount of graphical work that would be required, unless you use the old gb/gbc stuff :/ and then you're only limited to gen 1 and 2 ( i think?).

If you can find someone willing to help make 493 pokemon cards, plus the items and the energy cards. Then i'm in favour of it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Well you could just use the official card scans that are all over the net.
    I'd say the hardest part of developing the game would be the A.I of the computer player of the TCG.
    Sorting out decks and all for both player and computer is just variables, but making the computer play well using what cards are in play would be hard I reckon.
    Good luck though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Well the reason I posted here is due to it just being an idea, I don't code, I just make ideas and plots

Back