• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon TealGreen Version

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I like the palettes and choice of tiles.
    The good think about mixing FR tiles with Ruby is they match well together, especially when you mix their tiles together. Though that flower looks a little off, but you've done well on the graphics side.

Theres one thing I HATE about Ruby, is the truck animation, have you found a way to avoid it? The bad side about it is some scripts don't appear unless the truck animation and scripts have happened.

I wish you luck on the rest of this hack.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I like the water tile, it's a nice color.
    I don't like the hero/heroine very much though...
    I mean i guess the boy is fine, but the girl's hair looks a bit, uh, off.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Very nice... but what happened to Amureto?
    Well This is amureto but its only renamed and new Heroes.

I like the palettes and choice of tiles.
    The good think about mixing FR tiles with Ruby is they match well together, especially when you mix their tiles together. Though that flower looks a little off, but you've done well on the graphics side.

Theres one thing I HATE about Ruby, is the truck animation, have you found a way to avoid it? The bad side about it is some scripts don't appear unless the truck animation and scripts have happened.

I wish you luck on the rest of this hack.

Yeah i know about truck animation. I'll try to learn some ASM cuz i think it could be done with ASM. And if i know ASM i'll be able to add new features to the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hello!

I was away for quite long time so I didn't notice this thread is up.

@Jake: I am persuading Shirin to change the textbox. The trees were changed to FR default ones.

We are preparing screenshots of new trainer battle sprites, done by me. Heroine is complete, so it should be shown off soon, and the hero, I will do the sprite now. Same for overworlds.

I will try to make him quick and do the screenshots ASAP. Till then, here's teaser ;)

Pokemon TealGreen Version

Edit: Textbox changed along with trees. Will be a bit resized. And I hope Shirin will change the arrow colour. I could do that, too, but I don't have latest patch.

In my opinion, the sandy path should be less plain, I will try to do something with it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    @rangerjackie: Although your message seems a bit confusing to me, thank you for support.

Another teaser... our two heroes together. Specially made for the revelation moment ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I am going to reveal them... now! But not in their battle position, this sprite was made just for this moment. I might persuade Shirin to make an event where... It won't be useable, either. It's just for showing you ;)

Hope you will like them :) And hope that Shirin likes male hero, I didn't have chance to show him.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Well, I'd love to sprite new heroes for you again... because I already sprited 2 hero sets for you, you claimed you "love them" but you started new hacks again...

Keep up!

Dear Esmas,

I'm sorry to hear that we already had two sets and so I didn't have to do all this, but I'm not sure if I remember well, the problem was ROM corruption which prevented him from continuing.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well, I'd love to sprite new heroes for you again... because I already sprited 2 hero sets for you, you claimed you "love them" but you started new hacks again...

Keep up!

Well Esmas i didn't start a new hack. I said that i just changed the heros. Because i don't like to use sprites and Heros from previus games.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    I wish ~Shirin and Martin good luck with this hack. Martin is my friend and i hope i can get to know ~Shirin. Ok the hack... Im not a hacking expert but i think the tiles are lovely and the scripts are awesome, so far the trees are a bit of a setback but if you like it its ok. So hope for you the best of luck!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    I wish ~Shirin and Martin good luck with this hack. Martin is my friend and i hope i can get to know ~Shirin. Ok the hack... Im not a hacking expert but i think the tiles are lovely and the scripts are awesome, so far the trees are a bit of a setback but if you like it its ok. So hope for you the best of luck!

Well Hello! Nice to meet you. Thank you for your suporting. Um..yes you can't really see screens of new scripts yet but anyways.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I think that the other sprites would be fine. Those trainers etc. will help us, really. You will get full credit... either that, or a place in development team, whichever you choose. We have heroes done. I made them. They might need a little fixing, tho. If you want, send your WLM/ICQ contact via PM either to me or to Deric - Shirin. If you don't have that kind of contact, write any. I will create an account and we will be able to chat more easily. Deric is less often here so I can take care of other things concerning the project.

~Martin

Back