• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Team Generator (Strategies and Tiers)

Should I add Smogon movesetd to the 5th Gen Generator?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    @brownkidd thanks and have fun

@writeThemWrong sorry if I hurt your feelings and I don't mind, you can post the link/program wherever.

maplelame

Chemistry final until 24th
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    I've thought of another idea for the program, it should be able to save the teams.

shot571

:o i forgot to say somehthing last time i saw this. Dude this is awesome :D. Just one thing on the 5th gen one if possible make it up to gens instead if that makes sense. cos i wanna be making teams for platinum and stuff right now.Other than that amazing. looks like you put loads of work into it. lol you also probably made me write my longest post ever. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    @shot571 not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean, "allow users to generate teams based on games dex"? In both versions, there is an option to generate teams based on pokedex(i.e Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Isshu(for the 5th gen on)).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Normally, I would close this for the revival rule-break but I'll leave this open since it seems to be useful for others. Take care of this next time, though.

shot571

@shot571 not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean, "allow users to generate teams based on games dex"? In both versions, there is an option to generate teams based on pokedex(i.e Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Isshu(for the 5th gen on)).
    oh ok didnt know what they did. I thought sinnoh dex would only include sinnoh pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    oh ok didnt know what they did. I thought sinnoh dex would only include sinnoh pokemon

na, that would be too cheap. The dex contains all pokemon you could obtain in those games. Like sinnoh dex will still have abra and magikarp and machop.

Back