• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, damnit. True...

I'll try, I have completed Saffron City and Celdon City, I'll try and post more up soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    yea those r some nice fakemon but like christos said your gonna have to edit them but this hack is moving along pretty well

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, I have some sprites, A few people have helped me with them, I won't show them up here, it will be a suprise.

You'll like them though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    hey i had an idea mayb for shadow lugia (and you could do similar thing to robot mewtwo) well my idea is that some top team rocket admins captured a normal lugia and had done some experiments on it but these experiments went terribly wrong and somehow the end result was shadow lugia i was thinkin that giovanni gives you the shadow wing to go and see if you can recapture lugia and then later on he again sends on a mission to get mewtwo or in this case robotic mewtwo

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I will think on that, my main consern is the gym leaders etc at the moment.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, true.

I have made a new screenshot, the SILVER WING will be replaced with the SHAODW WING:

POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Comments?

Make me more sprites if you can =)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm in need of gym sprites at the moment.

There is something that will make alot of people like me more, as in hacking ways. I might be finishing a gold hack here off when I get the time.

PM/post here any new gold gym/people sprites you make.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Dragon.
    Normal.
    Psychic
    Grass
    Fire
    Rock

Anything you can do.

Do you like the new image I posted a few posts back?

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, pretty much. Not gonna spoil anything...

Show me the gold gym/trainer sprites here.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, did you like the idea of me changing the name of the SILVER WING?

Years
    Yea, it fits the idea of shadow lugia, that reminds me, are you going to make the sprite for it? Or do you want me to try? I don't know if I can or not, but I could try.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Damnit, sorry about the delay in responding.

Make/do what you can here, yeah, have a go at making more gym leaders, and the mewtwo/lugia...

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I am planning to edit the trainers sprites, like all of the hikers will have there UNIQUE sprite, the LASS people will have there own sprite and so on...

Need more sprites.

Years
    Like my avatar? xD I'm going to make a trainer card saying "Team Rocket Member Frankie" (Frankie's my real name) Can I be a rival or something? That would be cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back