• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    Judging by how many screenys you have im suprised there is no beta out yet. There are like 500 screens you have

well thats becuz he's nearly done with the hack i think @Liquinn cn't wait to play this game it should be really fun hope ur done soon but it must be hard doin both TRR and SR at the same time

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, my hack will be one of the few that will get to the 100% stage.

It is hard working on 2 hacks at the same time, alot of work to do.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Alot of work, it is a good hack though. I want to have all of kanto/Johto in the hack, to make the gameplay as best as possible.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    This game is one of the best games on this site. To create a hack with team rocket as your player. Only a few games carry such excellence but as i said before the graphics bring the game down.=(

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, yeah, GFX dont bother me, it is about the storyline and the gameplay of the hack.

Glad we have a few supporters.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Few new supporters coming in, Yes, my hack is allright.

could use a few new tiles, like houses, maybe different path tiles.

I hope you like my screenshots on the front page. As more pics of TRR may take awhile since Sr is in alot of progress.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That's cool man. Take your time, no need to rush. I like the screens on the first page too, they all look nice.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Team Rocket Knight?

(lol) Darth Vader....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back