• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Not really, Sorry. I have completed lots of the game. Mainly a few caves... I'll explain.

A cave runs through Ekrateak into Cinawood City, Another cave is in Cinawood City, It
    takes you to outside M.T Mortal, Which is route 42. The cave in route 44 (The ice cave)
    is changed into a different cave that takes you to Fushia city, There's a cave in Fushia
    city, that takes you to the nomal ice cave in the game (with a few map edits), and you
    then can access the eight gym, quite a hard consept to understand. It made me confused
    when I had to make all the warps work.

Comments?

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Sure, The Safari Zone, Cinnabar and the Uknown Dungeon should be in this hack, Time is the essence though. Thanks for your comments Bliachu and White Leather Jacket :)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I know what you mean, I might be making 2 legendarys from scratch, But I have more to worry about than that at the momment. I think this hack's coming along nicely, With all of your supporting me, and your right there if I need you. Which is good. :)

Thanks Guys.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    What do you mean? It'll take a while for me to add in a few R/S/E Pokemon in a G/S/C Rom though... Explain what you mean and I'll reply, Thanks mate. :p

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    He may've thought this was a R/S/E or FR/LG hack cause you have the GBA TR sprites in use for your banner and all that.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, That'll be alot of work to add in a Hoenn Pokemon into a G/S/C rom though. I need to get some screenies for everyone to see shortly.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nothing, I dont want the Hoenn Pokemon in my game... I'm only having the 251 Pokemon in my hack, I'll proberly get some screenshots and maybe a map of the new Ice Cave in my hack asap.

Saviors

You are being watched!!!......
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Great Idea!

Hey There Everyone.

I'm well aware of this is in the wrong forum. I'm posting about my rom hack I'm making. It's a hack of G/S/C. The main storyline is quite cool, The storyline is:

Giovanni returns back making you battle the 8 gyms of the new region. Your a grunt who wants to become a admin of TEAM ROCKET. Giovanni assigns you the mission to defeat Ash and Gary, of course, the old rival from G/S/C its self.

Other Info:
    The main town is Mudoko Town. I have posted a few pictures to see what I can improve, maybe maps will be coming next. I do need improvments and hopefully I'll get some. I appreciate all of your comments and replies related to this hack. As I'm sure there will be someone who dosent like it.

If you wish to discuss this game (rom hack) with me, feel free to add me to your MSN contact list and we can talk about what I need to do to make it better, [email protected] is my e-mail address.

Peace out!

Liquinn.
    The story is really good!
    It would be better in GBA!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    He's right. I want it a G/S/C hack as there easier to make. Shame not many people are posting here in this thread. *Cries* :(

More images of the hack are below.

POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    this hack looks pretty kool can't wait to play lol i guess i'm the first person in a wile other then u 2 be posting but i hope u keep goin with it

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow, those are alot of screenshots you got buddy. Nice as well. Yay, Moltres will appear too, yipee! Continue with this hack bud, I surely do want to play it to the end. I never posted here before, but I did keep an eye on it. I will sure to keep checking abck at this thread buddy, keep it up.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back