• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -Pokemon Temcurida-

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Name:
    Pokemon Temcurida

Hack Of:
    Pokemon Ruby

Intro
    Since Poke-Roy/Satoshi Sugimori and Mitchel1 gave me inspiration I care for the death of Pokemon Temcurida... ( that doesn't exist:P )
    I will keep things secret such as legendary pokemon.
    If this hack was an human I don't let this hack become 12 years!
    Well, i hate long speeches, like Zel, so here's the hack!

Story:
    There's an legend about an Pokemon that is said he can become years old! It's becuase the legend exists since 17th centuary. Where in Suceo was danger voor people, example: an storm for an ship, this Pokemon comes to the rescue. But becuase his speed, nobody ever saw him. Too becuase this Pokemon showes himself coming from behind the Vulcano, out the Sea, Forests and all other places nobody knows his Type and Live Nature. Even proffesors don't know it. Too the Silver Wing, Rainbow Wing, Red Orb and Blue Orb are used but no results unless they where hold together. That's why this Pokemon is called Light, not only becuase his Speed, but too becuase the light of the world has created him, said from old folks then.
    Since an few days ago this was an newspapers first story:

Ship sinked becuase mad sea!

A few days ago, people said an ship sinked in our western sea!
    There was no sign of Light, our helper in need.
    Becuase that 24 people died. Two of them are the captain and Mister Augstie, the scienthist. There's no sign of the ship and the most weirdest: It rained at day and 30 minutes later, when the next ship was out, Not!
    People who saw it say that storm had an kind of rage.
    We think the same happened as with the S.S. Anne of Kanto!
    Scientists are searching clues but nothing.

Story: Morris, someone who was at the happening

You begin the same day with your Pokemon Rise. En later you have an conflict with the legend and that day becuase some still survived, but who...

Features:
    New hero/heroine (???/???)
    New regio ( Suceo )
    New team ( Still secret )
    New gyms
    New city's
    New routes
    New Computer function: Read Mail ( only home )
    New tiles
    All Pokemon catchable
    Harder
    Single Starter
    And more if i forgot something

Screens:
    -Pokemon Temcurida-
    -Pokemon Temcurida-

-Pokemon Temcurida-
    -Pokemon Temcurida-

-Pokemon Temcurida-
    -Pokemon Temcurida-

-Pokemon Temcurida-

Buglist:
    Nothing yet

Beta's:
    None yet

Team:
    Delyemerald2: Hackleader, mapper, little scripter
    Ichiro Kazuki: OW Spriter

Need:
    Tittlescreen Editor
    OW spriter
    Banners

Banners:
    None

Credits:
    Pho for the rombase
    The makers of Elitemap and Advance Map
    Poke-Roy/Satoshi Sugimori and Mitchel1 for the inspiration

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I like the tiles and palettes, but the mapping needs a little bit of improvement. Good Luck!

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Ill do banners (beta test too) ( good at mulit tasking)
    -Pokemon Temcurida-

-Pokemon Temcurida-

-Pokemon Temcurida-

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    the screenies seem ok, and the story interests me.

i like hacks based on either r/s/e, it seems a lot better imo. i am looking forward to this hack, keep it up!

also, will there be fakemon in the game or possibly pokemon from the D/P/Pt series?

Years
    I see you posted your hack on PC to :D
    Very nice :) well BOL!
    btw on PC people have much better comments than on AWF these ones actually sometimes help you XD

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Yeah i see!
    About the fakemons i don't know. Maybe if someone can help me with that the 25 empty slots. Banners would be great but the beta is for everyone.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hmm... This hack seems quite messy.
    The mapping needs quite a lot of work. Don't leave the player too much room to walk in.

It is basically a map or two, an exported and important hero, and a ROM base (which is, in my opinion, quite nice, as it is by Christos... but you are using it incorrectly, so it doesn't have its full potential).

Also, there is a clash of styles; there are Ruby overworlds here and there, a FireRed styled hero, FireRed trees, Ruby mountain tiles, etc. I hope you help work this hack out.

Lastly, may I ask what "Temcurida" is?

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    The name is an fuse of two words. one english and one from italy.
    I didn't make the first map myself, someone else did. The sprites... events aren't changed yet and the hero is going to be changed.

Roxas!!

Universo DS
    Years
    I find it all very base = ( deverias have a more own style and not a basis rom those things are not widely used and has very good taste. Greetings

Back