• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Terra Nova

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    BUT I DID THAT BUT I DONT SEE MY SAVE FILE SO I HAVE TO START ALL OVER IN THE 1.0.1

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Hey, I've posted a new version. It's mostly bug fixes, but a couple of them are major ones, so please update if you haven't already. The changelog is in the main post, near the bottom.
    Just in case there are issues with it, it might be better to extract it to a separate folder. The game should still read your save file even if it isn't in the same place.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Glad you're enjoying it! It definitely took a long time, especially since 95% of the work was done by two people, so it wasn't exactly a large group. But overall, I had a good time working on it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Just wanted to say I really enjoy the game! It's really fun and I can see all of the hard work everyone put into it. Well done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Thanks! Yeah, there's a LOT of random stuff in this game. Some of it might not be to everyone's interest, but we definitely tried to make something with variety.

I've posted a new version! It's mostly bug-fixes. The changelog is in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Hi everyone! I've uploaded a new version of the game. Mostly just a few bug fixes, which you can find in the main post - there was a quest that wasn't progressing, along with some other things.

The bigger update is to the Google Doc. It now features Pokemon's Abilities and where you can encounter them, along with some hints on where to find Legendary Pokemon, a small section on the postgame, and a very simple walkthrough. Hope it helps you out in your playing this game!

It's linked in the main post, but I'll include the Google Doc here, as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IE3SBlQJcYM5blnHO57jWrt0mI/edit#gid=917613790

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    It's been a while! The game has been updated! There were a fair few changes, so I upped it to version 1.10. Get the new version from the first post! The links have been updated

Additions include a Free Mode feature that has significantly less text and cuts out most of the mandatory story segments, more intended for a replay, and a Rental Stadium that features you collecting Rental Pokemon by winning battles and using them in battle.

See the version history near the top of the main post for more details - there are also some bug fixes and other slight changes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fan games and I don't think it gets nearly enough love. I think a lot of people might get turned off by the plot and general variance among sprite quality of fakemons (some are amazing, some are kindergarten drawings), but for those who stick it out there's a lot of fantastic stuff here. There's some really great designs both visually and mechnically (I absolutely love that rock/psychic type that goes crazy with weakness policy/trick room) and a lot of pretty great/unique challenges in the post game. I also love having 4 teams of mons to manage, it really helps to mitigate that feeling of team stagnation you normally get when playing the official games.

Basically just wanted to drop in and say thank you for making this and endorse it for anyone who hasn't given it a try yet. Definitely worth a playthrough, especially now that free play allows you to skip some of the plot stuff is that isn't your thing (it isn't mine).

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Hey just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fan games and I don't think it gets nearly enough love. I think a lot of people might get turned off by the plot and general variance among sprite quality of fakemons (some are amazing, some are kindergarten drawings), but for those who stick it out there's a lot of fantastic stuff here. There's some really great designs both visually and mechnically (I absolutely love that rock/psychic type that goes crazy with weakness policy/trick room) and a lot of pretty great/unique challenges in the post game. I also love having 4 teams of mons to manage, it really helps to mitigate that feeling of team stagnation you normally get when playing the official games.

Basically just wanted to drop in and say thank you for making this and endorse it for anyone who hasn't given it a try yet. Definitely worth a playthrough, especially now that free play allows you to skip some of the plot stuff is that isn't your thing (it isn't mine).
    How balanced is this Fakedex? Is there any broken earlygame mons with broken play styles that is recommended?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    How balanced is this Fakedex? Is there any broken earlygame mons with broken play styles that is recommended?
    As far as extremely broken stuff right off the bat I haven't really found anything I can think of; unlocking more items and TMs are largely gated around picking up different colored shards around the map so I don't think I really got any true team-wide strategies until the late game in my last playthrough. That being said, the psychic/rock type I mentioned is available right away by going right out of the starter town and into the cave. In that same cave there's also a fighting/flying type with intimidate, fake out, and if I recall correctly can later learn u-turn. In the midgame you can get a grass/poison type called mulbor (really cool sprite, too) with absurdly high defenses and hp with a crazy stall kit and the corrosion ability. A lot of the fun in the game for me was finding broken mons like that and seeing how far I could push them, so I don't want to spoil any more of them. There's also quite a bit of legitimately challenging content in the endgame/post-game that requires a lot of strategizing and team building.

I will say one of my favorite things about the game is the dev added suggestions of how each mon can be used as well as important moves it learns as it levels. You can kinda see at a glance what type of mon it will turn into and decide if it's what you're interested in.

Back