• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Draggy goes into the roomin his cave whith the shelgon stone and says " I wonder how tis works? Hu? What is this writing on the side? It Says" Reach level thirty and obtain 5 close friends then come here and...." The rest of the text is to fadded to read

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    As she watched the Pokemon come closer, Gratia couldn't help but smile.

"Hello, 'Plant'. I'm Gratia Emerald, but you can just call me Gratia," Gratia replied with a graceful bow.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Haha! You didn't need to bow or anything." Plant said "Anyway, are you a friend of Draggy's? I would assume so, seeing as your going to his cave..."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Hmm?" Gratia asked, cocking her head quizzically. "Is Draggy one of your own friends? I just wanted to see what the cave was like." Looking up at the stars, she then sighed. "The stars don't seem to have a problem with me going into it, but..."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Hmm? I am but a Ralts. Destined to travel the lands wherever the stars may lead me. You could call me a fortune teller, as it is only in my nature that I naturally have such abilities." Gratia looked up at the stars again, and pointed to one. "Polaris. The North Star. It is telling me to follow it, but only when I am up to it."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Perhaps. Perhaps not." After that statement, Gratia went into a deep state of unconsciousness. She had her eyes open, making her look alert and awake, but in reality, she was in a deep sleep where she couldn't wake up.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Um yeah............ Gratia? Are you okay? Gratia? Gratia! Hey! Wake up!"

Plant is waving his paw in her face and everything, but she is not responding. He is very worried, and is yelling and screaming!

"Gratia! Wake up!" *Panic*

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "urg... what happen? somebody set us up the bomb? all your base are belong to us?" Aragorn mumbled as he woke up "ow... well I'd better train." Aragorn then exited the cave. "hmph... the only way to get stronger is to face my weakness." he murmured and went up to the volcano.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gratia's mind raced back and forth frantically. She could hear the stars calling her to move on, but she wasn't exactly sure where to go. At last, she snapped out of her state, and looked at the Pokemon frantically waving its arms in her face.

"Hmm? Did I go off into a daze again?" she asked. "I'm very sorry. I might do that without warning."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back