• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that can't evolve are...

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Torkoal is a awesome pokemon that dosen't evolve. he has a special spot on my team <3

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Since I generally have less experience dealing with newer generation Pokemon, the only ones I've spent a moderate time using are Lapras and Miltank. I have to say though, Lapras is an extremely capable Pokemon in first Gen, due to it's ability to learn ice beam which was extremely rare among all the first Gen water types. Ice was one of those hard-to-come-by types. Pretty no Pokemon could stand up to ice type moves other than water and ice itself. In fact, I actually found Lapras to be more useful than Blastoise for that reason. :s Plus it can learn electric type moves from TMs. Miltank was all right. It was pretty useful for milk drink, effectively making Miltank the "Chansey" of the second Gen in terms of HP recovery.

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • Dunsparce are amazing. Ah.. I used one as a solo run in Silver. Red was no match for Dora's wrath!!

I hope Gen V doesn't cripple many no-evolution pokemon. >>

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • rotom is the only one that i hav used properly.
    but i do like skarmory, absol, kecleon and smeargle. and stantler coz he reminds of my town in japan. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sableye and Aerodactyl are the only ones are that list that I've really ever used. o_0

I personally hope Sableye eventually gets an evolution so that it's not outclassed by the ever-so-ugly Spiritomb. >_>

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I think Seviper and Zangoose are my favourites since they sort of belong together even though they are opposites. Sorry if that confused you haha. But I really dont like pokemon that are not included in a evolution family :P

( I can make exceptions for aerodactyl though hehe. ^0^)

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • I Like...
    Lapras
    Heracross
    Groudon
    Giratina

Sorry Ayselipera But I Couldn't Think of Much Normal Pokemon Just Legendaries Sorry :nervous:

Omg.We Have Something In Common.We Both Speak In All Caps (Finally,Nobody I Have EVER Seen On A Forum Site Has)And If Ur Name Is As In Secret Agent Clank,Kewl.I Like That Game.I Cannot Believe Someone Else Does It.Surprises Me.

On Topic Probably It Would Be Erm,A Hard Question Here.Pinsir Or Heracross

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Farfetch'd and Mawile are my personal favorites, especially Farfetch'd. I actually don't know why, but I just adore both of them.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • For competitive battle, I'd say either Lapras, Spritomb, or Aerodactyl.

For everything else, Rayquaza. It's just so awesome.

No leek-spinning Farfetch'd allowed. :D

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
  • Aerodactyl and Absol are good as they are right now.
    Not all Pokemon have to evolve, since it makes them unique. But in competitive battle, it could give them new base stats and moves.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Nice to see a fellow Dunsparce lover, Cyndahog. They are the bomb :D
    Kangaskhan definitely shouldn't evolve, Pinsir, Tauros, Ditto, Lapi, Aero, Shuckle, Hera, Corsola, Miltank, the gen 3s apart from PlusleMinun and Luvdisc, and all of gen 4s should stay as they are with no pre-evos either.

I want prevos for Skarm and Stantler eventually :D
    I don't base my preferences on evo-family sizes at all. Although I do love Dunsparce and think it needs to evolve, so I can use it properly in battle while still keeping the cuteness that is Dunsparce.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My favorite is Delibird. Look at it! Its so adorable with its present! My least favorite would have to be Dunsprance. I dont even know what it is. And when I see it in my Firered version, it creeps me out...

Back