• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon that NEED to evolve in D/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    -I think they should have an evolved, and much stronger form of Ditto. (Like the evolution of Magikarp to Gyrados).

-An evo form of Sneasel would also be nice (Achoozal???)

Groudons souped up form or whatever you call it should be another evolved form (it appeared in that movie about Groudon; forgot what you call it)

Name some othes. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i also think ditto gets an evo
    here it is:
    name cristal copy(it looks glassey)
    ok so when transorfems,it gets 10 more EVs than the pokemon it copied!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Good. Bet he has to hold a new item thru a trade or something. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Umm... Sneasle has an evolved form! Have you not heard of Weavile?!?! And Groudon never had a 'suped-up' version. There was the fake Groudon in movie 6 but that's it. The Pokémon that really needs a prevo is Tropius. One that needs an evo is Aerodactyl. It has huge potential.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Pre-evolutions are stupid and pointless. The only thing good about Igglypuff and Clefa and all those other midgets is that girls think they're cute. 'Nuff said.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    yeah. i think that chansey could have a prevo..it would be so cute!
    also, i think that they should do something with yanma, which is a totally uselsess pokemon. :\

RichterB

Master Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    I think it would be cool if Gloom got another stone evo, maybe something like if you gave Gloom the Moon Stone it would evo into another pokemon but only at a certain time of night?

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    yeah! magmar and jynx could get metal evo's too, like scyther.
    also, lapras needs and evo.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    I think Blaziken Trainer was saying Magmar and Jynx in relation to the unconfirmed evolution of Electabuzz. I swear NIntendo have bugged my computer, the Electabuzz evo I came up with ages ago looks so much like Ereboo.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Pokemon that need an evolution IMO:

Dunsparce. Mind you, this thing is dangerous enough with Serene Grace.
    Aipom. Fairly wide movepool, lacks the stats to use it.
    Murkrow. Looks cool, but no defences, especially with the more offensive D/P metagame.
    Spinda. Unique patterns is a cool idea, but shame all stats are base 50.
    Pinsir. Got heavily stiffed when Scyther got a steel evo, this thing needs an evo plus a STAB Bug move. Or just the latter.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Pokemon that need an evolution IMO:

Dunsparce. Mind you, this thing is dangerous enough with Serene Grace.
    Aipom. Fairly wide movepool, lacks the stats to use it.
    Murkrow. Looks cool, but no defences, especially with the more offensive D/P metagame.
    Spinda. Unique patterns is a cool idea, but shame all stats are base 50.
    Pinsir. Got heavily stiffed when Scyther got a steel evo, this thing needs an evo plus a STAB Bug move. Or just the latter.

i like you :) , but trust that i'd feel differently if you suggested Lapras need an evolution lol. yah, i agree on all of them, except for pinsir a little. pinsir is way better than scyther, and the factor that scyther is bug/flying is probably what pushed the creators into giving him a bug/steel evolution. when you're bug/flying, you're almost disposable in level-to-level battle.

that one new pokemon that is poison/ground could very well be the evolution of Gligar (who i believe was ground/flying). this is a good thing though, considering that gligar's base stats are low.

here are some other suggestions:
    -Farfetch'd
    -Tangela
    -Eevee (imagine how cute a Normal type evolution would be, oh and let's not forget the Leaf Stone's uselessness on it)
    -Togetic (pshh, and people say togepi sucks)
    -Sudowoodo (another disposable one)
    -Yanma (yah, i remember trying SO hard to catch the thing, and it stank)
    -Misdreavus (i love it's move line)
    -Qwilfish (boring moves and stats)
    -Shuckle (well, it's actually pretty decent defenswise)
    -Magcargo (it might've evolved, but it still stinks)
    -Corsola
    -Delibird (well, maybe. i actually think it'd be a waste of time)
    -Smeargle
    -Nosepass (poopy pokemon)
    -Sableye
    -Mawile
    -Volbeat/Illumise (i like them, but they can stink sometimes... looks like they're getting an evo anyway)
    -Swalot
    -Castorm (i've already planned to make a sprite of castform's evolution)
    -Chimecho (interesting moves, low stats)
    -Luvdisc (i hate this thing, but it could use one)

RichterB

Master Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    Samson said:
    i like you :) , but trust that i'd feel differently if you suggested Lapras need an evolution lol. yah, i agree on all of them, except for pinsir a little. pinsir is way better than scyther, and the factor that scyther is bug/flying is probably what pushed the creators into giving him a bug/steel evolution. when you're bug/flying, you're almost disposable in level-to-level battle.

that one new pokemon that is poison/ground could very well be the evolution of Gligar (who i believe was ground/flying). this is a good thing though, considering that gligar's base stats are low.

here are some other suggestions:
    -Farfetch'd
    -Tangela
    -Eevee (imagine how cute a Normal type evolution would be, oh and let's not forget the Leaf Stone's uselessness on it)
    -Togetic (pshh, and people say togepi sucks)
    -Sudowoodo (another disposable one)
    -Yanma (yah, i remember trying SO hard to catch the thing, and it stank)
    -Misdreavus (i love it's move line)
    -Qwilfish (boring moves and stats)
    -Shuckle (well, it's actually pretty decent defenswise)
    -Magcargo (it might've evolved, but it still stinks)
    -Corsola
    -Delibird (well, maybe. i actually think it'd be a waste of time)
    -Smeargle
    -Nosepass (poopy pokemon)
    -Sableye
    -Mawile
    -Volbeat/Illumise (i like them, but they can stink sometimes... looks like they're getting an evo anyway)
    -Swalot
    -Castorm (i've already planned to make a sprite of castform's evolution)
    -Chimecho (interesting moves, low stats)
    -Luvdisc (i hate this thing, but it could use one)

i agree that tangela, castform, and even another eevee evo would be cool (im down with the leaf stone idea!) i think that some evos would be a waste of time though like a delibird and sableye evo but thats just me.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    That leaf stone eevee idea is cool, I always wandered why every other stone had a evo except that one.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Jenvy said:
    yeah. i think that chansey could have a prevo..it would be so cute!
    also, i think that they should do something with yanma, which is a totally uselsess pokemon. :\
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

It would also be useless, since that's what pre-evos are. Useless.

Also, Yanma is better than you think, but only if you take the time to breed on some of its cooler movers like Reversal, Signal Beam, and Silver Wind.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Lunatone and Solrock evo anyone? lol

Eevee NEEDs(NEEDS) a Steel or Ghost Evo. Base 130 Def, 110 Atk, and 95 SDef(cuz all the other Eeveelutions have a decent SDef). None of them have base 130 Def, so yeah, it would be the Defense one. And none of them have really high attack(cept Flareon), so it could also be good in attack. I don't care about the rest of the base stats tho. lol. I'd be quite happy with Nintendo if they made a Steeleon or Poltereon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    I would just like to see some evolves that use like the Feebas, accept use cool, tough, smart, and cute. With other pokemon not just a Feebas.

I'm already excited for the wi fi ability which is what I wanted the most.

I just ask for a good fun game, and pokemon that I train to be my best team yet.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    I say we need nekrow and furtafetch, a lickitung evo, torkoal evo, luvdisc evo, and plusle/minun should evolve in something less pikachu ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back