• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that remind you of christmas.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
  • Vileplume. It reminds me of a flower that we sometimes have in our home during Christmas, a red poisonous flower named "Julestjerne" in my native tounge (roughly translates to "Christmas Star" or somethin' like that) Why we bother to actually get the plant up and showing, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Stantler, Delibird, Jirachi, Abomasnow... the usual suspects....

im also going to say Gardevoir and Ho-Oh. I dont know why but those two just remind me of christmas.

Years
  • Pretty much like everyone else said, basically Delibird and Stantler...

Or you could just put an Arceus in a Santa's Cap and it would remind me of Christmas equally as much.

I lol'd

But everything he said applies for me as well ;3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, that is...

Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Because on the boring night before Christmas, I often pick up my Gameboy Advance and play Yellow, and I always have those three in my team.

:3

Scarlet the plusle

plusle lover
    Years
  • Vileplume. It reminds me of a flower that we sometimes have in our home during Christmas, a red poisonous flower named "Julestjerne" in my native tounge (roughly translates to "Christmas Star" or somethin' like that) Why we bother to actually get the plant up and showing, I have no idea.

we have those too. i think they're called pointsetias (totallly spelled wrong). Ya we have to be careful not to let our cats and dogs eat them.

I think delibird and stantler r the most xmass-like pokemon

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Obvious ones; Abomasnow, Snover, Stantler, Jynx, Jirachi, Staryu, Starmie and Delibird.

Not-so-obvious ones; Vileplume & Cherrim(Poinsetta or something like that), Gardevoir(Back then, my family would put an angel on top of the tree), Tyrogue(Elves), Chingling & Chimecho(Jingle Bells), Lunatone & Cresselia(Santa comes tonight), Electrode & Voltorb & Bronzor & Luvdisc & Lotad & Cocoon PKMN(Ornaments)

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Delibird, Stantler, Jynx, Snover, Piplup, Chingling and Chimecho.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    All the baby pokemon

Everytime a baby cries, an angel gets its wings (thus associated with christmas)

For some I also think Pelipper as a christmas pokemon.

It reminds me of a stork, which brings babies, which could be considered a christmas present or something... I dunno I sound like some idiot now

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Rabid Obeese Delibirds riding Hostile Stantlers with noses painted red, roasting Seedots over a fire.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Delibird and Snover.
    And Pikachu and Charmander from that year my stocking was stuffed with Pikachu and Charmander plushies, figurines and stickers. What a Christmas that was! ^-^

It reminds me of a stork, which brings christmas present or something... I dunno I sound like some idiot now babies, which could be considered a

I was born on Christmas, so I agree. :P

Back