• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that SHOULD be made.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    A pokemon i think they should make Water rock pokemon.

erm actually there are quite a no of those already...kabutops, relicanth etc.

hmm a poison type legendary would be nice...poisons are quite underrated everytime and a powerful poison legendary (dunno...maybe a gargatuan tarantula?) could set things rite.

There is an Alpha (Arceus) but no Omega. Omega is the greatest Infinity and another omni pokemon like that could balance out the power of Arceus.

so far we have seen lotsa terrestrial pokemon but what about non-terrestrial (alien) ones? I know some of them already exists like clefairy, lunatone and deoxys, but having more exotic-looking and powerful ones would be nice, instead of the usual animal-based pokemon design we see now.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Kanghaskhan baby-I mean reallly they made like a hundred other
    baby pokemon,

but havent officially made kenghiskhan's baby a real pokemon

when it was kind of like the first baby pokemon to apear even though
    it wasnt an official pokemon. and the most oblivious pokemon to make a baby.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    how an Angel Pokemon? (Arceus and Togekiss don't count) Maybe it would be a pure flying type if they never make a holy type like said above.

Since Angels are said to wield fire-based swords, maybe it would use a fire version of leaf-blade.
    also, an evo for Girafarig would be uber, maybe it would be "Girafaseer"?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I want a giant turtle with trees on top. Oh wait we already have the evo of turtwig. Um I know an evo for pachirisu like I said before that over active electro-squirrel qualifies as a baby pokemon

Back