• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that should have Mega evolution!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I didn't knew where to post this !!!
    Basically , We talk about Pokemon that should get Megevolution in Future game .
    Here My list---

---1) Mega Charizard Z : I sick off hearing how nether Charizard Or Mega Charizard stand a chance against Graymon (Digimon) So I want Charizard to have another Megevolution form that capable of beating Graymon , WarGraymon and even Omnimon/Omegamon.

---2) Mega Goodra : Well , The 4 of the 7 Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon can Megevolve So why can't the 3 other is incapable of Megevolving.
    In theory , Goodra weaker then Other Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon So I want Mega Goodra to become the strongest among all Pseudo Legendary Pokemon!
    I think , Goodra should megevolve into a Chinese Dragon that Look like Milotic ! However , It would cool if Goodra megevolve into a Humanoid Angelic Pokemon
    However most important thing , Mega Goodra should have Wing and It should be a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon.

--- Mega Dragonite : Same reason as Goodra ! Since Goodra look like a female counterpart of Dragonite without Wing So their Megevolution
    should be revealed together .

--- Mega Greninja : It should Megevolve into a Cyder Ninja Pokemon !

--- Mega Infernape : It should get back its flaming tail .

--- Mega Mewtwo Z : It get back the amour it use to wear as Team Rocket Pokemon . It should become Psychic/steel type.
    Spoiler:

--- Mega Hawlucha : It should Megevolve to a Griffin or some Angelic Pokemon.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I didn't knew where to post this !!!
    Basically , We talk about Pokemon that should get Megevolution in Future game .
    Here My list---

---1) Mega Charizard Z : I sick off hearing how nether Charizard Or Mega Charizard stand a chance against Graymon (Digimon) So I want Charizard to have another Megevolution form that capable of beating Graymon , WarGraymon and even Omnimon/Omegamon.

---2) Mega Goodra : Well , The 4 of the 7 Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon can Megevolve So why can't the 3 other is incapable of Megevolving.
    In theory , Goodra weaker then Other Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon So I want Mega Goodra to become the strongest among all Pseudo Legendary Pokemon!
    I think , Goodra should megevolve into a Chinese Dragon that Look like Milotic ! However , It would cool if Goodra megevolve into a Humanoid Angelic Pokemon
    However most important thing , Mega Goodra should have Wing and It should be a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon.

--- Mega Dragonite : Same reason as Goodra ! Since Goodra look like a female counterpart of Dragonite without Wing So their Megevolution
    should be revealed together .

--- Mega Greninja : It should Megevolve into a Cyder Ninja Pokemon !

--- Mega Infernape : It should get back its flaming tail .

--- Mega Mewtwo Z : It get back the amour it use to wear as Team Rocket Pokemon . It should become Psychic/steel type.
    Spoiler:

--- Mega Hawlucha : It should Megevolve to a Griffin or some Angelic Pokemon.

If there is a z game i would agree with Mewtwo but it would grow armor that makes no sense at all it was give that armor which has nothing to do with a world untouched by humans id say it turns into psychic ghost or psychic dark. I wouldnt give Charizard another mega he has 2 already plus a type change and is kinda op already. If they give Megas out to starters again itll be too all of them not focusing on one they never should have put Blaziken out by itself in the first place thats pretty much why they introduced the others to not take the fire starter over the others. Mega hawlucha i could see i think it would just become a lot stronger with more muscle and maybe stronger wings but it would be able to fly essentially it can only glide. If Greninja and the other 2 get Megas theyll most likely not have type changes nor will they change much Greninja will prob get a little more muscle as well as flexibility not really cyber since Greninja is a pokemon which were around b4 humans it would get anything to do with humans. Goodra im afraid is too powerful to get a mega alongside dragonite thats why they skipped him when they gave kanto pokemon Megas b/c it would make him too poweful the most average pokemon likely get Megas to boost them almost to op.

For me i would choose dedenne so that it can learn more moves and grow a little bit maybe get fatter haah idk. I think that dialga and palkia should get primal forms bring back primal dialga! ️Haha and i especially feel that togekiss is used a good amount of the time they should give her a mega and give her more fire power plus some defense to make another good fairy type mega!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We all know which Pokemon really deserve a MEvo:
    - Flygon
    - Mismagius
    - Phione
    - Regigigas (so it can finally go to Ubers where it should be)
    - Starmie

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    This is a very tricky question. Game Freak doesn't just pick a Pokémon at random and slap a new Mega Evolution onto it. According to an review with Ken Sugimori, he said that the Pokémon with Mega Evolutions are either needing of a balance in battling or that they're fan favourites.

Because of these two reasons, these are my guesses...

Mega Flygon: Has okay stats, but is a favourite to many fans, myself included.
    Mega Ninetales: The likeliest of the bunch to get a Mega, since it's been around since the Red/Green days. Many people love it, but its stats don't seem to help itself all that much.
    Mega Mienshao: Okay, this one might not happen since Mienshao is still new, but I will mention one thing. According to a magazine in Japan, there was a popularity poll about Unova Pokémon. One of the Pokémon, Audino, is Number 23 of said poll. Mienshao is Number 26. If Audino has gotten a Mega thanks to its average stats and popularity, then I see no reason to not give Mienshao a Mega. Granted, its stats are fine the way it is, but I could definitely see some kind of boost to them one day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    This is a very tricky question. Game Freak doesn't just pick a Pokémon at random and slap a new Mega Evolution onto it. According to an review with Ken Sugimori, he said that the Pokémon with Mega Evolutions are either needing of a balance in battling or that they're fan favourites.

Mega Ninetales: The likeliest of the bunch to get a Mega, since it's been around since the Red/Green days. Many people love it, but its stats don't seem to help itself all that much.
    Mega Mienshao: Okay, this one might not happen since Mienshao is still new, but I will mention one thing. According to a magazine in Japan, there was a popularity poll about Unova Pokémon. One of the Pokémon, Audino, is Number 23 of said poll. Mienshao is Number 26. If Audino has gotten a Mega thanks to its average stats and popularity, then I see no reason to not give Mienshao a Mega. Granted, its stats are fine the way it is, but I could definitely see some kind of boost to them one day.

Flygon and Ninetails really do deserve a Mega I reckon, Flygon is such an awesome Pokémon! It was one of the first Pokémon I was genuinely excited by and I thought was the coolest looking.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It would definitely be nice to see Flygon get a mega-evolution form at some point, I believe. They've had a chance to do this in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, considering that this Pokémon is native in Hoenn is quite popular among fans (seemingly, GameFreak tends to give mega-forms to Pokémon depending on this, in most cases), so I'm sure it wouldn't have had any negative effect, if at all.

I understand that they have already given us two dragon-type megas in these games--Salamence and Altaria, and if we include Sceptile, it would be three--but I'm sure one more wouldn't have hurt. Oh well, there's always next time, I suppose! Perhaps they might be doing this in X and Y's sequel or third-installment?

Alongside, I believe Mega-Delibird would also be nice. Even though this Pokémon is primarily there to represent their Christmas-themed events and such, having it see gain mega-form would definitely help make it get out there more, which I'm sure some of us will enjoy.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • This is a very tricky question. Game Freak doesn't just pick a Pokémon at random and slap a new Mega Evolution onto it. According to an review with Ken Sugimori, he said that the Pokémon with Mega Evolutions are either needing of a balance in battling or that they're fan favourites.

That would be awesome, with both Ninetales & Mienshao!!

I always been wishing for Mega Zangoose

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Personally I want to see megas for Hydreigon, Haxorus, Volcarona, and Zekrom.....but those're probably not happening.

According to an review with Ken Sugimori, he said that the Pokémon with Mega Evolutions are either needing of a balance in battling or that they're fan favourites.
    Having both of those as criteria for who gets a mega and who doesn't sounds like a bad idea to me.....especially cuz I don't think Game Freak really understands what balance is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I was wondering about Mega Infernape .
    Since Infernape is based on ''Monkey King'' who obtain ''Buddha-hood'' at the end ''Journey to the west'' So shouldn't Mega Infernpe look ominous.
    I think , Mega Infernape should have a Fire ring around him ! Like this--

Spoiler:

Years
  • I reckon Mega Flygon would be amazing.

As long as they don't cock it up design wise. That'd ruin it.

Mega Skarmory would be awesome as well. But again, if the design was bad, i'd hate it.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I'd actually like to see Kalos starters' Mega Evolution. They were introduced in the same era when the whole Mega Evolution concept was introduced, so why not? Mega Greninja and Mega Delphox would look awesome, while Mega Chesnaught... I can only imagine they're going to make him even slower while buffing up his overall defenses and raw strength.

Ninetales, Mienshao, Mismagius... most of them are already mentioned but I would also love to see Mega Roserade or some Pokemon that used to be a gimmick Pokemon/no-evolutionary stage like Mawile or Audino (Heracross and Pinsir are out of question). Girafarig or Delibird perhaps? Cherrim, a rather underused Grass-type could make use of Mega Evolution too.

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I go with Milotic and Flygon and Poliwrath ! They all were one of my favs ! I don't like em now but still I would love to see em getting mega evolved !

Years
  • Considering that Beedrill got a mega evolution, I'm still disappointed that Butterfree didn't get one as well. You'd think that if they were going to do one of the original two early Bug types, they'd do the other as well. I guess I can hold out hope for one to come in the next set of games, but I'm afraid Butterfree'll get lost in the shuffle with a bunch of other Pokemon that could use megas as well (the gen II, IV, V & VI starters, Flygon, Dragonite, etc.).

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Butterfree has always had a beautiful design and is one of the few pokemon that looks good the majority of the games (even in RBY). I feel if they gave it a mega evolution, it would either be A) Too detailed to forget its original design or B) not flashy enough to have a mega evolution.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Since Mega Charizard already exists, I'd personally like to see a mega Rapidash as my only request. I just want a fire pegasus tbh and horses are my favorite animal.
    As others have said, I would like to see a mega ninetales as well. Kitsunes have been interesting to me for quite a while.

Back