• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Abridged Series

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I didn't really know where to post this, but I figured this was about the closest I could get. Mods feel free to move/delete this if it's in the wrong place. Sorry in advanced...~_^

Anyways, this is a series I'm working on, inspired by the likes of the other Abridged series out there on youtube. I promise that my series isn't one of those crappy Pokemon Abridged... Mine actually has good sound quality, and (in my opinion) pretty good jokes/voice acting. And, if me doing all the voices annoys you, fret not! I've now got a team working with me, so we'll soon have more variety!

Anyways, here's the link to the PTAS channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonAbridgedFTW

I'm typically MasterWGS on Youtube, by the way.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    When I first saw this I was like "OMG another abridged series..." But I watched all four episodes and I literally loled. I really hope you continue!

PS: I'm subscribing ;)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I seriously LOLed at pretty much every joke. You've really got something going here.

Years
    About time, as why should Yu-Gi-Oh get all the fun? Good luck with that.

I'll watch it later, but, yeah, it's fine where it is. Hee.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xDD

Oh god.

I've seen quite a few Pokemon Abridged series so far. >>;
    Your's is one of the best though. xD Ash's mom amused me.
    That was like.. a total personality re-vamp. Lmao.

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thanks for the positive feedback, everybody! Don't worry, my friends and I are hard at work on Episode 5. Wait'll you meet Brock...

Your's is one of the best though. xD Ash's mom amused me.
    That was like.. a total personality re-vamp. Lmao.

Yeah, I know... I had her being normal when I first wrote out the show, then I thought that making her a tad insane and incredibly abusive towards Ash would be a lot funnier...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    this is awesome , i'm really loving it so far. if it gets popular, will you go all the way to Diamond and Pearl?

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    this is awesome , i'm really loving it so far. if it gets popular, will you go all the way to Diamond and Pearl?

That's a looooong ways away, but I'm going to try and keep this going for as long as I can. I guess it could make it all the way...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    LOl nice I posted a comment to show my appriciation. The best one out there. I mean I saw one were I fell asleep. I mean this mademe keep going and going and going with laughter keep up the good job

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    ZOMG, Miley Cyrus attracts Beedrills. XD

I'm actually enjoying this, which is rare for a Pokemon Abridged series. If I had a mike, I'd totally sign on for your team.

By the way, please resist the urge to use the "In America!" joke with Lieutenant Surge. And I can't wait till I see what you've done with Brock.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I actually thought it was kinda lame. Most of the jokes boiled down to "LOL ASH IS STOOPID XD RANDOM", none of which were very funny to begin with. However, some of the jokes were kinda funny, but the bad voice acting killed it for me.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, I don't watch any other abridged series except the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series...
    But I'm making an exception. XD Your parody is pretty good, best part is Pikachu talks! XD

I approve. =D

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I actually thought it was kinda lame. Most of the jokes boiled down to "LOL ASH IS STOOPID XD RANDOM", none of which were very funny to begin with.
    Fair enough, though I think it focuses more on logical flaws in the Poke-verse, and exaggerates character negatives over any sort of positive (thus the ASH IZ STUPIDD jokes).

airconditioning said:
    However, some of the jokes were kinda funny, but the bad voice acting killed it for me.
    Yeah, I can imagine. I have a tough time paying attention to shows with bad voice acting, so I can relate.

Thanks for being honest, though. I never expected so many positive results, so the occasional negative won't bring me down. I'm aware that not everyone will enjoy what I do, and that's cool.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Wow, I must say, other than the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series, many others suck.

However, yours is a huge exception. You've got something going there bud. Keep up the good work. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Oh man, that was hilarious. I love the part with Nurse Joy and she's like, reciting Ash's life story. XD

Back