• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- The Dark Cronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJC32092

Rank A SeeD
    Years
    Pokemon- The Dark Cronicles- YOU CAN BE IN IT!!!!!

I'm making a fanfic, and if anyone has any characters that would like to be in the story, Let me know.(Possibly based of yourself) I won't tell you the story just yet, but tell me the characters name, and they're six pokemon. All the character will have really cool role. Also, just show me a quick sketch of how the characters will look. I AM NOT DESIGNING THEM 4 YOU! I WILL DO THE SPRITES< BUT YOU MUST SHOW ME A SKETCH! Thanks, and The Fanfics will have pics(A lot!!!) Prepare to be amazed. and please post your characters.

You can post first and show me a sketch later, to reserve your spot.
    HURRY BEFORE I GET ENOUGH CHARACTERS!

Much apreciated.

The FanFic will have it's own site, along with other peoples fanfics they can submit. (Hopefully I'll be able to affilite with PC)....

And finally, it'll be rated PG-13

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back