• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I sure did. I had a frog in my throat and I still cry when I see that part. Love the Brother my Brother song too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh man.. even though I first saw this movie, like.. 11 years ago, it STILL makes me cry. >_> Everytime Ash gets killed/turned to stone. ; ; He's not even my favorite character, but it still gets to me.

I love this movie. xD I've been wanting to watch it recently, actually..

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
    I never got that. Someone told me what it was supposed to mean a few months ago but I've forgotten it again. Something about American football. Pssh 4Kids took out Japanese cultural references so "everyone" would get it, then they put in a culteral referance only Americans would get? :/

The Minnisota Vikings is a NFL Football Team, which they suck in my opinion.

My favorite part is when Team Rocket say,"Who's That Pokemon?"
    It was funny when they said a Scyther was an Alakazam.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    the scene i remember the most was in the begining when pikachu took down all 3 pokemon with one attack i was like wow how the heck that happen

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I like the part where they're travelling through the stormy sea to Mewtwo's place.
    Can't forget that image of the Gyrados.

Back