• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon : The Harristown Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Update: Now I'm really sorry but I had to reboot my computer because some virsus was preventing from getting on the internet. Lucky enough I saved the back-up rom onto a disk before rebooting, unfortually the back up is missing 2 maps I changed so I'm only 2 maps behind. Also could i get someone to change the elite four rooms because ids I can get the end and start finished first it should be easer to do the rest.

<-- Cheers -->

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Shiny_link said:
    Update: Now I'm really sorry but I had to reboot my computer because some virsus was preventing from getting on the internet. Lucky enough I saved the back-up rom onto a disk before rebooting, unfortually the back up is missing 2 maps I changed so I'm only 2 maps behind. Also could i get someone to change the elite four rooms because ids I can get the end and start finished first it should be easer to do the rest.

<-- Cheers -->

those are some bad news but I hope you get back on track.

Years
    Update: Now this is why people don't like Elitemap. When editting maps with Elitemap, it corrupted my only Ruby Rom so I have to start all over AGAIN. And also the new game which I will back-up more often will be Sapphire :( :( :(

Also I am thinking, just before I realease the BETA I will have a demo for Gold (short) but that might just be a waste of time so I might just stick to Sapphire.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Shiny_link said:
    Update: Now this is why people don't like Elitemap. When editting maps with Elitemap, it corrupted my only Ruby Rom so I have to start all over AGAIN. And also the new game which I will back-up more often will be Sapphire :( :( :(

Also I am thinking, just before I realease the BETA I will have a demo for Gold (short) but that might just be a waste of time so I might just stick to Sapphire.

Yeah its harder to edit, and those are even some worst new:(, but keep it up.

Years
    Update: Now I'm doing something a bit strange but if you know the Pokemon Designers Hotel Room where you can get yor Pokedex finished, that will now be: PokeCommunity HQ. So now you can talk to the poeple inside and they will talk about hacking and stuff. Also first map put in, fixing second. also I got more good news, I have a long weekend so I can just work on my hack over the weekend...

<-- Cheers -->

Years
    Sorry, but this project is now offically dead... I worked hard on this but I had a coupl of more weeks of school annd I had better things to do but now I have lost everything to this.. but now I have taken a liking to Game Devolpment...

don't worry though I will eventulayy come back from the dead and make an awesome hack...

c'ya guys

sorry again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back