• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon The Legend OF the Dark Mew~

EVIL DARK MEW

Advanced Pokemaniac
Years
  • Are you tired of the same team rocket , team magma , team aqua.....
    Are you tired of going from town to town defeating gym leaders
    so you can get badges...even though your a good guy

Introducing

The Legend of the Darkmew

At first look it may not seem like much ....but its an interesting game with a new storyline...

Technicals

Hack of : Pokemon Ruby
    Start Date : Dec 2 2007
    First Beta expected: January 11th (may be earlier depending on response and any help i get)

WHY PLAY THIS HACK

At this point your probably thinkin ...why play this hack ....

Features

New Pokemon
    At this point im thinking of adding only some new legendary pokemon only
    Brand new (not from Diamond or pearl)

Ranger Style
    I am placing a ranger type system where many strong (ie legendary) pokemon pop up to help you and then leave.....
    also COMPLETING THE POKEDEX IS NO LONGER PRIORITY 1

Legendary Starter

Make no mistake about it the world is a sucky place and no-one is going to give you a good pokemon for free! Thus in this game you have to find one on your own. (A slightly changed Legendary whom you might remember)
    Spoiler:

Harder Paths
    The world is a hard place to be and no longer are the trainers easy to beat...all the battles are SUPER HARD....There are MANY MANY forests to go through ....FULL of trainers and SUPER HARD pokemon.....

Pokemon Academy
    You are starting a Pokemon Academy...NOT the sucky pokemon stadium academy but a place where
    Spoiler:

Missions
    Also picked up from Pokemon Ranger....you know have to complete missions and (once i figure out how to) you get money for them...
    Other rewards may be awarded....

AND MANY ...MANY ...MANY MORE

Storyline

You have managed to get into Zims Pokemon academy and off exploring when Lo'Behold a pokemon chooses to join you.
    Why? Queen Isladel (self proclaimed Queen of Darkness) has developed a new strand of Pokemon (guess what)
    And the rest is such a cliche...They are trying to take over the universe..all 23 planets...
    Spoiler:

JOIN (not raise) a legendary Pokemon and HELP it SAVE THE WORLD

Queen Isladel has a big army of trainers and they also carry a super strong...super famous...SUPER SECRET (at this stage) Pokemon.

Please also some of the screenshots are spoilers so avoid them to preserve the "magic"

~More storyline added later~

ScreenShots ~Last Updated *[21/12/2007]* watch this space~

View attachment 38833
    The Pokemon Academy (secluded)

View attachment 38837
    Inside the academy yet to be populated

View attachment 38834
    You have a dorm room (whats in the other rooms)

View attachment 38835
    Forest One (trainers yet to be added)

View attachment 38836
    A town in trouble your first mission

Help Needed PLEASE pm me

> GOOD SCRIPTER --> ADVANCED ONLY SINCE BASIC I CAN DO
    > GOOD SPRITER
    > EASIER WAY TO INSERT PICS THEN POKEPIC

interested in making a hack team ...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Not that good, the story and all sounds good, but there are only maps in the screenshots.
    BTW you can use unLZ rather than pokepic, this can be found in hackme's tool factory.

~Celebi

EVIL DARK MEW

Advanced Pokemaniac
    Years
  • Not that good, the story and all sounds good, but there are only maps in the screenshots.
    BTW you can use unLZ rather than pokepic, this can be found in hackme's tool factory.

~Celebi

Accepted will post more screenshots really soon will full events and everything..but for some reason i find it hard to use UNLZ all i see are fuzzzy dots no pics at all...(maybe it a noobie mistake)

bombass hack man, waitin 4 it 2 com out

thanks bro for the feedback

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    that looks really nice, interesting to see a departure from the normal "pokemon are companions" approach

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Do Not Loose HEart do work hard for you're hack let it breathe best of luck :D

popo123

youtube.com/mbrosforever123
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    Game sounds good, but some of tha grammer and spelling when you were describing it was horrible!

Back