• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Legend

What Should The Starters Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
Years
  • Updates...
    Nothing much exept im making my own custom maps which will each have its sub-maps. Im gonna do 4 main maps to start with each being different. On 1st post is a big lake and a resort town (ill be making the resort town better of course) perfectly done some pokemon icons too. (if anyone knows an easier way than drawing them please let me know cos its very time consuming lol)

Last edited:

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
  • i plan on making the Kanto routes look a lot nicer n not limited to a simple square area to roam. the Lake map on 1st post is what some regular area's will be a bit like. Idea's for the new region im still coming up with up and that big lake map will be in it and a better Resort Town also

Back