• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- The Lost Kingdom: War Lord

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Pokemon War Lord

Recent Updates

H of: Ruby
    H name: Pokemon- The Lost Kingdom: War Lord

6/8 New Thread Opened!
    6/10: New Map Uploaded
    6/15?: Special Pokemon Views and New Pokemon Updated (3 New Pokemon Revealed)
    What to expect in the next update:

Dunno

Videos

None as of yet

Team

President: Rescue Team Wave

Leaders: Tentacruel13, .:AnDrE:., Pokemon451
    Members: No One joined yet L

Open Positions

Application Form:
    Name (username):
    Email address:

Positions:

Interior Designer: People who can alter already made furniture, and produce new kinds of furniture. That includes walls, chairs, tables, plants, windows, and anything else that would be indoors. This furniture will be able to be bought at furniture stores across the Pokemon World, and there are goin to be approximately 15 different companies.- 5 Open

Interior Decorater: People who can place, and design building layouts with great design. This position requires the person to have sphere, and is a very tedious position. I will direct you to chich buildings that need designing, and input to what I want the house or building to look like. – 5 Open

Concept Mappers: This is a very special job, which the person(s) will be working directly along side me. You and I will be drawing up concept maps for cities, towns and routes, that will incorperate the layouts from the anime and the games. People who have scanners may find this job much easier to portray thier ideas, but it is not required. I will be assigning people with cities, towns, routes, caves, or forests to make concepts for. – 1 Open

Tile Artists: Again, people who fill this position will be working directly along side with me. I will only accept professional tile artists of the highest caliber. The tiles must be neatly designed, and must have that type of "Pokemon feel" about them. I will also look over each tile, and may suggest changes or revisions if nessesary. I also will be assigning city tile set projects that wil require tiles being made to look a certain way. But, this field, wont be very active, though you most likely will partake in the creation of cities and towns. – 1 Open

Overworld Spriters: This position is very important. I need people who can make many different variations of overworld sprites of NPC's, and also custom overworld sprites. Because this game is using FR, and LG graphics, I need may types of people transformed into overworld sprite from D and P, and a few from R/S/E. – 5 Open

Character Sprite Alterator: This also is very important. People who wish to fill this category must be able to create an emmense amount of color variations to in-battle trainer sprites. They need to be able to make skin color changes, and clothes color changes. We will be using DP style trainers. I will allow edits of R/S/E and FR/LG sprites, but I have a way of converting it into a DP style sprite. So, if you happen to edit a R/S/E or FR/LG sprite, send it to me to convert, and I will teach you how to convert sprites.

Custom Character Spriter Designer: You must be able to design custom people from the anime, and maybe other things. People who wish to make custom trainers must be of the very best caliber, the custum character sprites must look authentic. We will be using DP style trainers. I will allow edits of R/S/E and FR/LG sprites, but I have a way of converting it into a DP style sprite. So, if you happen to edit a R/S/E or FR/LG sprite, send it to me to convert, and I will teach you how to convert sprites. I will be realsing a list to all that apply to this position, and you can choose who you wish to design. I will try my best to supply pictures of the charater as well. – 1 Open

Clothes Desinger: This position takes immense skill as a spriter. You must be able to design new clothes, and accessories to be sold at clothes stores for the playable character. The clothes must look neat and actually feel like they belong in the game. There are going to be approximately 15 different clothes companies, some will sell only male clothes, some may only sell female clothes, or some may sell to both. – 5 Open

Pokemon Variant Conceptors: This is a very special field. People wishing to fill this position will create ideas for Pokemon Variants. Your ideas must be at least somewhat realistic, maybe adaptations due to climate change, or something else, etc... These changes must be minor e.g. color changes, or physical appearances. This is one of my favorite factors about this game, I expect great idealists for this field. – 1 Open

Got Ideas?

Something you'd like to see in the game? Just e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me. Rescue Team Wave!

NEW POKEMON (all legendary)
    Resplugnant (Resp - plug - nint)
    Blastnostricate (Blast- nost(as in nostril(nose))tri-kit)
    Vipolific (vipe-a-lif-ic)

Introduction

I'm RTW (rescue team wave), and since I feel like making one, I'm making one, ya got it folks? Kheck the story below for some info you WILL need.

Story

You, a 9 year old turning 10 in 3 days, is ecstatic about getting his Pokemon. He hasn't slept for days. Now in 2 days, right before your B-day, a rocket lands in the middle of your town, blowing up the lab. You are scared and sad. Thus the war starts between the region of Erohsynus against the region of Kanto. You find an Ekans in the lab, wounded. While you take care of it, your rival snags a weak Sandshrew and uses it for battling. You set off on your journey to become a Pokemon master and to stop the war!

Features

Night/Day

General Changes from Gender-Gender Pokemon
    Secret Bases
    10 Gym Leaders (aha!)
    Pokemon Center features:
    Ø Pokemon Healing
    Ø Lounge
    More Challenging Battle Frontier

Every Region available to go to (a whole lot of maps to do!)
    Boats take you around the region(s)

Professors

Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Ivy, Twig

Banners

None as of yet

Progress

Working On Bugged Up Not sure it is going to be a real event Not Started Finished

Mapping Faelniwt Town
    Mapping Washington Street
    Learn how to script or getting a scripter
    Getting Ready Ekans Script
    Mapping Eladlo Village
    Setting Up Gym Leader Plot
    Releasing Pre-Alpha
    Relaxing
    Maps

Villages/Towns/Cities
    [Faelnewta_Town]

Elladlo Town (Elite Four)

Ayshkuff City (Gym 1)

Amoreoelf Village (Rival Braxton's house)

Tellap Town (Gym 2)

Naidiriv Town (Rival Sissy's house)

Erosinus City (Gym 4)

Ednargreeve Village (Gym 5)

Godalifiykap Village

Eynotsleev City

Nailyureek Town (Gym 6)

Noylirev Town (Gym 7)

Retwep City

Megdinaz Village (Gym 8)

Paths- Special Pokemon

Rock Path- None

Sun Path - Sunny Poochyena

Winter Road- Snowy Vulpix

Pencil Drive - Pointed Geodude

Grassy Meadow - Light Sunflora

Summer Way - Happy Rattata/Raticate/Pidgey/Pidgeotto

Adventure Hill - None

Grand Path - None

Which Way Road - Missingno.

Splinter Road - Pointed Geodude/Graveler

Danger Valley - Possesed Charmeleon/Charizard

Wondrous Mountain - Snowy Ivysaur/Venusaur

Telepathic Drive - Minderased Gastly.Haunter

Nothing in the Way Way - Grass, but no wild Pokemon

The Path to Victory

Mahobi Desert - Hot Spinarak/Ariados/Ledyba/Ledian

Forests, Caves, Underwater

Dagwood Forest - Fighting-Type Caterpie/Metapod/Weedle/Kakuna

Holt Forest - Bug-Type Pikachu

Keith Forest - None

Ranger Forest - None

Silac Forest - None

Upward Forest - Upward Pokemon

Yaar Forest - None

Shaft Cave - None

Howe Cave - None

Glebe Pot - Glebe Graveler

White Caves - White Geodude/Graveler/Zubat/Golbat/Clefairy

Berryton Cave - None

Golem's Grotto - Assorted Golems

Acadia Cavern - None

Origin Cave - None

Underwater World - None

Last edited:

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    u cant add every region there may be a lot of free space but not enough to make all regions and ill be the overworld spriter and the Custom Character Spriter Designer

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    A lot of people try to include all the regions, but you will either run out of space or motivation usually. Still, good luck.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    for Golem's Grotto will there be any special Golems?
    I've made a volcanic-colored golem, if there's any need for one.

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Rescue Team Wave...clap clap to you. It seems like u put madd work into just getting the plot down, nd ur very organized with gettin ppl to help you out in certain areas. No joke i luv it. Hope to see more of it, hope everything goes great, good job. Can't wait for tha beta. U hav my support.

Back