• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon the lost legands

Years
    POKEMON
    THE LOST LEGANDS

Region of: Eldrith
    View attachment 45263

Screen shots and maps
    View attachment 45264
    View attachment 45265
    View attachment 45267

and then my sprites
    View attachment 45262

Badges
    # Name HM Now useable Gym type
    1 Leaf Badge
    Cut
    Grass
    2 Earth Badge
    Rock Smash
    Ground, Rock
    3 Storm Badge
    Flash
    Flying, Electric
    4 Cave Badge
    Strength
    Dark, Fight
    5 Ocean Badge
    Surf
    Water
    6 Sonic Badge
    Fly Flight,
    Psychic
    7 Dive
    8 Waterfall

Starter Pokémon
    I don't want to use the three starters from Diamond and Pearl because it seams that everyone uses those ones.
    1. pichu
    2. eevee (I'll give you a couple evolution stones through out the game and even try and add in all of the new pokemon that eevee can evolve into.)
    3. and, and, and umm uhh suggestions please!!!

Story line

• Your dad (the pokémon professor) asks you to get you his parcel from the PokéMart while you are in the next town at your graduation.
    • You get your pokémon when you and your friend graduate from the Pokémon School.
    • When you go back home with the parcel your dad gives you and your friend each a PokéDex
    • At this point you will be able to battle the gym in the next town and continue on your journey through getting all of the gym badges (like in all of the games).

Team Black rangers
    • Team Black rangers have been stealing pokémon from all over the place and you are one of the lucky ones who get one of their pokémon stolen. (Don't worry about loosing that level 50 legendary pokémon that you waisted 30 PokéBalls trying to catch, I'll probably have it so that a person in the game gives you a pokémon and then it gets stolen and you will get it back eventually)
    • Team Black rangers tries to take over the pokémon research lab (the one that your dad is in charge of)
    • Obviously this one is a given: team Black rangers are trying to get all of the legendary pokémon.
    • Taking over/starting up again either the abandoned weather plant or the abandoned power plant. Either or, team Black rangers will still be trying to start it up again because it attracts an unusually high amount of pokémon to the area.
    Lost Legends?
    At this point your probably thinking "what does all of this have to do with lost legends?" well, I'm hoping that I cam make some new pokémon and in this game make one of them legendary. This would make the game more of a lost legends type of thing. At some point in the game I will have some archeologist team uncover an old cave of some ancient civilization that went extinct. In the cave the people find a set of clues or a map to some super powerful pokémon. And then guess what happens. Team Black Rangers steals it. Then you get called on to go get the map back from team Black rangers. Once you return the map to its rightful owners they send you out looking for it. While looking for it you bump into team magma, who, oddly enough, are on the good side. They offer to help get the legendary pokémon and get rid of team rocket.

Team magma?!?
    I know you're probably thinking "WHAT!! Team magma isn't in fire red!" their not exactly going to be team magma. The might be people that used to be team magma or something. The one thing I know foreshore is that they will be on the good side.

Extras
    Ø Your rival is not actually your rival he is your friend and he will be a she
    Ø Hopefully I can add in new tilesets including a winter one that would be used at the abandoned power plant.
    Ø New overworlds and hopefully new trainer pictures to go with it (I'm not the greatest at art or making pictures on the computer)
    Ø

New stuff I will add or have already added
    Ø new region
    Ø some new pokemon including one I made
    Ø new bad guys
    Ø different starters
    Ø completely new plot (excluding the part about collecting all of the badges)
    Ø new tilesets if I can successfully make some
    Ø and more stuff to be added eventually

My team so far
    Well umm it consists of me, myself and I!

Since this if my first hack and I just learned how to script today with XSE and it won't let me compile my script it will take me a while to make this hack. BUT IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY!!!!

Yay! my first post

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I like sopme of the ideas but the story is a little un-original. A lot of hacks including mine to a degree follow the same path and focus mostly on other features. If you want more support which I'm assuming you do then I'd change the story a little. Other than that I like the new starters and having some fakemon but mostly the originals. Good Luck.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    Is team rocket and the Black ranger gang or whatever the same people? Cause they seem like it to me. Also, Team Magma or whatever just pops in there out of the blue. Anyway, if you want more people to support (guess who is already supporting? Me, myself, and I! lol XD) this hack, you needs to add a little more stuff in there.

Oh, and an Idea for the starter is Cubone. I have not seen him mentioned here anywhere, so no wonder he is the "Lonely" Pokemon!

Gotta feel sorry for him sometimes...

Years
    for the starters i was thinking of just giving you an eevee. then later on in the game i would give you a choice of difrent evolution stones to use on eevee. i'm still tninking about the starters, the problem with using cubone as a starter is that he only evolves 2 times (i might be wrong, ii havent played dimond or pearl yet)
    also team rocket and team Black rangers are suposed to be the samethning. when i first wrote this it was going to be team rocket, then i decided to change it to team Black rangers.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    For starters, just because the Dark side has cookies I will not join it.

Second, Cubone only evolves once, into Marowak. But, if you think about it, no matter what stone you use on Eevee, it only evolves once, into something different. Sure, it can evolve into many different forms, but only evolves once. Thats why I chose cubone for an idea.

Years
    i thouthg of somethning new for my story line.
    At the part about team Black Rangers starting up the abandoned powerplant or somethnig, i was thinking it would be better if the power plant was a abandoned genedic testing lab. that way the reason for the Black Rangers being there would be that they want to make genedicly enhanced supper pokemon. also with this i could add in some fakemon into the game just for that place in the game (the fakemon would be the past experaments that got loose after the place was abandoned).

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    Sounds like you're interested in your game. I always tell people that that's the most important thing. If you like your own game, you'll be much more likely to finish it.

I was a little curious - and I don't mean this rudely - what exactly your fakemon was supposed to be... And what I mean by that is that you merely showed us the picture, and told us nothing about it. Could you tell us something about the pokemon? Or is it a legend and therefore a surprise? (I wouldn't have thought so since it appears to be related to the Poli-family, but whatever floats your boat if it is. ^^ After all, I'm not a mind reader. ^^)

Years
    my polly-type fakemon, i actually have no idea what it is supposed to be for. i made it several months ago and forgot about it. it obiously will be a fighting, flying pokemon. other than that i have no idea what it is suposed to be used for. i'm probably going to put it in the game as some normal pokemon that had no segnificance to the storyline.

the neo magma idea sounds pretty good. i probbably will throw something like that into the game.

Last edited:
    Back