• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Days
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I was wondering if there is any way to get a moonstone in the game currently. I have been playing for a while and still haven't found one.

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
restarted the game and went through the whole thing. cant wait for the next update.

side note: how do i evolve graveler? its currently level 50 or 51 and still unevolved

thank you

Days
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Physically cant open the game, i just unpacked it but the application wont open, i have no idea what im doing wrong since ive been doing this for a few years now and its never just not worked

Days
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
restarted the game and went through the whole thing. cant wait for the next update.

side note: how do i evolve graveler? its currently level 50 or 51 and still unevolved

thank you
You can buy tade stones in Liyuka Harbor, at the PWT they're only like 3 or 4 battle points

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Guys, does anybody know where I can find a Razor Fang to evolve a Gligar? Is there one in the game?

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just realized I never got them (if they're available at the moment), so I just want to ask - where can I get the running shoes from?

Edit: I just figured out the problem, running just wasn't mapped to the key I'm used to. My bad.

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Guys, does anybody know where I can find a Razor Fang to evolve a Gligar? Is there one in the game?

Thanks in advance.
There is a razor fang in the game, I don't remember where I got it but I do know there is one as I have a gliscor (might be near the village toward end of demo but I don't recall exact spot)

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Physically cant open the game, i just unpacked it but the application wont open, i have no idea what im doing wrong since ive been doing this for a few years now and its never just not worked
1) did you download version 3? That is the newest 1.

2) did you unzip/compress the game?

3) after unzipping/compressing, did you open the new file?

Days
  • Seen today
Just started playing the game recently, don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but Metal Claw is bugged. It generates an error when used and despawns the opponents HP bar. The error appears to be with the animation/Sound Effect, as turning off battle effects fixes the bug.

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
1) did you download version 3? That is the newest 1.

2) did you unzip/compress the game?

3) after unzipping/compressing, did you open the new file?
i have same problem, 1) yes, i downloaded version 3
2) im unziped folder with game
3)i opened the folder with game and trying to start the game by opening game.exe but game not starting
(sorry for my bad english grammar, english is not my native language)

Days
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Good afternoon!

I don't know if this issue has been brought up yet (since I started playing this version yesterday), but I have a potential bug/issue to report:

Ok so I am at the beginning of the game, and I am using an Aron. However, when using "Metal Claw", which it just learned at level 11 I believe, I get an error message, the animation doesn't load, my turn essentially gets skipped, and the enemy pokemon's health bar disappears. Attached are some screenshots to help clarify. Just wanted to bring this up, in case it hasn't been brought up yet. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    76 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    95.9 KB · Views: 3
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
There is a razor fang in the game, I don't remember where I got it but I do know there is one as I have a gliscor (might be near the village toward end of demo but I don't recall exact spot)
Hey, thanks for the help. Yeah, it was just past the city you've mentioned, on the right side of the map.

Thanks again!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hey, guys!

I don't know if anyone already reported this, but I've found a bug in the "World Leaders Tournament" in the PWC. The game just crashes after the tournament is over. I just played the Solo version.

Edit: Typo.

Attachments

• Pokemon The New Order PWT Bug.jpg
    Pokemon The New Order PWT Bug.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
Days
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey. I just started playing this not too long ago. I was wondering if there's a list of items fom the series & where I can get them, like an exp share, or certain TMs?

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
A villainous protagonist playable, huh? Well, how about female protagonist as playable? A protagonist's gender is selectable.

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
So I'm pretty positive that I solved the magneton puzzle in the professor's lab, however it still isnt opening. Maybe I'm quite literally one piece rotation off with that wierd black piece but I need a bone thrown at this point lol.

Days
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
i have same problem, 1) yes, i downloaded version 3
2) im unziped folder with game
3)i opened the folder with game and trying to start the game by opening game.exe but game not starting
(sorry for my bad english grammar, english is not my native language)
It is possible your computer may be incompatible with a special character used in the folder's name. Try changing the name of the folder in which "game.exe" is located and running it again.

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
It is possible your computer may be incompatible with a special character used in the folder's name. Try changing the name of the folder in which "game.exe" is located and running it again.
Thank you very much for solution of this problem, its works now

Back