• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - The Origin: Does Kanto and Kalos have a connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    Ok so, for those who haven't seen the series, I will write this in the spoiler section.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Reactions: JP

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It sure is sounding like that. During one of the leaked gameplay sessions that I watched, one of the NPC's that you talk to mentions that Kalos was also once connected to Unova. So it seems like Kalos has connections to other regions, which excites me. I love it when the regions have some sort of connectivity and not just in terms of having Pokemon haha.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Well , Both of there name start with ''K'' !!!
    Damn... I wanted to say it...
    Yeah, both start with "K" and have 5 letters.

But yeah... I think Mr. Fuji is a creator of MEGA evolutions and it will be directly or indirectly referenced in game and that's why the anime was released at this time to support the theory.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Damn... I wanted to say it...
    Yeah, both start with "K" and have 5 letters.

But yeah... I think Mr. Fuji is a creator of MEGA evolutions and it will be directly or indirectly referenced in game and that's why the anime was released at this time to support the theory.

Ya , But Mr, Fuji from the Main Anime is Dead , remember !
    Mewtwo Killed him along with all his assistance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    the timeline of each generations
    like Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, etc.. is different I think but still
    It might be possible :O

Timeline Or Universe !
    For example , BW Series might take place in another parallel Pokemon Universe Where original Mewtwo doesn't exist .
    That What I have been thinking ever since the Last BW Movie !
    Considering nether Mewtwo Or Ash knew each other .
    However if that the Case , Then I want XY series to take place in Original Pokemon Universe Or another new Universe .
    Because I hate BW Universe .

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I watched a subtitles version of Origins today. Fuji visited Kalos. They had legends of Mega-Stones and game him some... But they didn't outright tell him how they work... so maybe Mega Evolution wasn't much of a science back then.

The Origin suggests that pokemon happiness might be a factor in Mega Evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Timeline Or Universe !
    For example , BW Series might take place in another parallel Pokemon Universe Where original Mewtwo doesn't exist .
    However if that the Case , Then I want XY series to take place in Original Pokemon Universe Or another new Universe .

You are the only one that hates BW.

The BW series takes place in the same universe as all the other Pokemon series do, so there for Mewtwo still exist.

I do believe Kalos is connected to all of the other past regions besides just Kanto.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2018
    Timeline Or Universe !

Mewtwo wiped ash's memory at the end of the first movie.... And you call yourself a pokemon fan -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back