• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Quest For Mewtwo

Should I Put Other Legendarys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
  • 841217589433pv5.png

Hi im Dark Wolf X,as you can see this is my first hack,i hope this will be not so bad
    111217589685qq5.png

HACK OF: Fire Red
    In the region of zephron there exists an EVIL team called team siro,it found out about Mewtwo and are now hunting it, you are the kid when one day you hear a cry of a pokemon,when you go and see you see Mewtwo battling siro grunts and you tend to help it,mewtwo beat the siro grunts and it turned to you,you see that mewtwo is very tired and weak,mewtwo has seen you and now you try to help but is flies away,you now go to prof.Oaks lab and now to get your first pokemon search for mewtwo.

861217589162vf8.png

New Quest
    New Team,Team Siro
    Gym Leaders Will Give You A Clue To The Siro HQ When You Beat Them
    E4 Will Be The HQ Exeutives And The Champion Will Be The Leader Of Team Siro
    Jhoto And Hoenn Pokes,Im Thinking Of Inserting D/P Ones
    Starters Are Treecho,Totodile And Charmander

261217589881yh4.png

IMG%5D
    Your Starters:
    Charmander
    Pokemon-FireRedGBA_04.jpg

Totodile
    Pokemon-FireRedGBA_03.jpg

I Know That It Says Squirtle,But You Will Get Totodile
    Treecho
    Pokemon-FireRedGBA_02.jpg

I Know That It Says Bulbasaur,But You Will Get Treecho
    Siberial Town,A.K.A Starter Town,With Recolured Sprite
    Pokemon-FireRedGBA_01-2.jpg

Please Note That These Screen Shots
    Have Not Been ScriptedAre Being Scripted

311217590439us8.png

Me Dark Wolf X:Mapper
    Hackimon12:Mapper/Scripter
    trebuh12345:Mapper
    Turtwigtoon:Mapper
    Silver Riolu:Scripter
    Mew Ryn:Scripter
    Need A Text Editor And Scripters,Spriters,Title Screen Editors And 2-5 Beta Testers
    841217590592db9.png

None Yet
    421217645577ah8.png

To X-Buster And Forgotten Memory For RomBase
    To riolu 9 As Being My Mentor
    Andinator:For The Awesome Banner
    And All Of Whom I Might Have Forgot
    861217645767ed6.png

Siberial Town
    Mapping:100%
    Scripting:0%
    Pilivac City
    Mapping:70%
    Hardium City
    Mapping:50%
    651217767019jy9.png

Made By Me

Made By Andinator,It Rocks Man

Made By Mew Ryn,This Rocks As Well

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • You could get, like, a long lost clone of Mewtwo called "Mewthree", which would be less powerful, starter material. Very early on, Mewtwo could come along and ask for you to protect it, but It gets kidnapped by Team Siro, who fulfil their plan, to make it an evil fighting machine (A shadow Pokemon, XD002). They use propoganda to tell the region if they are not payed 700,000,000,000 PokeYen in 48 hours, they will be forced to use Mewtwo to Destroy the Moon. You find out where they're hiding, and go on a journey to get to their Moonbase, which will be their headquarters, so you can stop the leader of Team Siro, and save Mewtwo. And afterwards, you can have a subplot where you travel to another region and do something else.

What do you think of my plot expansion?

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Its A Good Idea But Im Just A Beggining Mapper And This Is My First Hack So This All Hard For Me,About That Starter It Will Not Be Three Pokes But Only One And Its A Mew.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Yes, one of the most powerful and rare legendary Pokémon in existence, that makes sense. [/sarcasm]

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Eh, I was being sarcastic, that makes no sense whatsoever. In fact, legendary starters is a basic no-no when hacking.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Ok I Didnt Know,Got Any Good Idea For A Starter?It Should Be Only One Pokemon

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Uhhhh Im Gonna Restart Mapping From The First Cuz Im Going To Make A New Region With New Towns,Hackimon12 Your Gonna Have To Wait

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Having mew as a starter would be fine, just make the game harder by including a lot of higher leveled Pokémon that are supereffective against phsychic.
    Also What about percieved failed clone of Mew. Like Mewtwo Beta and it helps you find Mewtwo?

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Ok I Didnt Know,Got Any Good Idea For A Starter?It Should Be Only One Pokemon

In my experience, starters should either be one-stage or three-stage, but not two-stage. Pick a Pokémon you like, but if it was me, Mareep would seem a good starter idea.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hmmmm Im Deciding To Make Mew Help You To Find The Siro Hideout And Help You All In The Game,Hows That Sound?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I'm ready to script and i can put m hack on hold.

The screens look awsome

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Thanks Man,I Think I Can Finish Siberial Town Within Today

Hackimon12 Im Currently Editing Wild Pokemon Data,Can You Take Care Of The Movement Pattern

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back