• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    OOC: Can I control my partner or should she mysteriously die or something.

IC: As the two new friends stroll down route one, something in the grass startrs stirring.

"What is that," Sumi asked pointing at the moving grass.

"Ok houndour now use bite to knock it in he open," Rehoma commanded. The houndour leaped into the grass head first to do what his master told him to do. Houndour threw a little pokemon not much bigger than the poliwag.

"What is that? I don't know, but its cute," Sumi asked again Rehoma pulled out his new pokedex to see what it was. A voice came out saying it was a ralts.

"Ok houndour use bite one more time," Rehoma said. Before he could get the words out of his mouth the ralts had used the attack double team surronding houndour. Houndour ran up to the one in front of him to bite it. The figure faded as he hit. Houndour went around the circle biting every figure hoping that one of them will be it. He got to about the middle when he bit down and that one didn't fade. Houndour bit the shoulder of it. The ralts turned its head to face houndour when its eyes turned a deep blueish color.

"Houndour move out of the way," Rehoma commanded his pokemon. Houndour quickly let go and backed up. The ralts used confusion that didin't work.

"Ok houndour use ember," Rehoma commanded. Many reddish balls of fire hit the ralts burning him. Finnaly I gonna catch him, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not..... Rehoma threw a ball at the burnt ralts to try to catch it.

"Ding. Ding. Ding. Bing!" The ball sounded. Rehoma ran to the ball that had the ralts in it and raised up over his head in joy. Turning to look at Sumi he looked that way to see two loaked people like the ones that they battled earlyer taking Sumi to a helicopter. Knowing thaty he couldn't do anything to save her he watched them take his freind away.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Lester was still looking around for an exotic Pokemon worth his while, he was still stuck in the first route outside of New Bark Town. It was dusk, a few hours after the commotion with the boy and the Three strange people in their suits, Lester walked through the grass with his Sneasel at his side, ready for battle, he decided to use the Great Ball his father gave him before he left to Sinnoh. He started hearing rumbling, "Huh, come out you Pokemon!" he shouted challenging what he though could be the Pokemon he was looking for.

"GARR!" A wild Pokemon yelled as it jumped out of a tree, "What is that!" Lester yelled as he pulled out his Pokedex."

Pokedex Entry:Gligar

Gligar, the FlyScorpion Pokémon. Gligar uses the cape-like wings on its back to fly from tree to tree quickly and quietly, It glides using the membrane attached to its arms and legs and attacks the base of its prey with its claws.

The Gligar lunged at Sneasel with great speed, as the night was windy, boosting Gligar's cape-like wings for extra force.

"Sneasel, Ariel ace!" Lester yelled.

The Sneasel jumped into the air and then, off of a branch to boost his momentum, both Pokemon were using Ariel Ace.

"SNEAAA!" The Sneasel yelled upon impact. The Gligar knocked the Sneasel to the ground when they connected, but the two Pokemon were fairly even.

"Sneasel get back up!" Lester said, the Sneasel got up as if nothing happened, the Gligar turned around with the wind settling down, the Gligar gently settled to the ground.

"Sneasel! After it!"

The Sneasel dashed at the Gligar with all of his speed, "Ice Punch!" Lester yelled, Sneasle's hands began to glow as he ran.

The Gligar tried to take flight, but the wind was too calm, he then let out a loud squeal

"GLIIIII!" He yelled, this loud noise started to hurt Sneasel's ears.

"Screech?, With that kind of move Sneasle's defenses will lower. But not his offense! Sneasel keep going!" Lester yelled. Sneasel got within range of Gligar and hit him with his icy claws.

"Down for the count!" Lester exclaimed, he went into his book bag and pulled out the blue version of the Pokeball, he threw it into the air and the Gligar went into the Ball..

It shook once, "Come on..." Lester said. It shook twice, then three times, and it stopped. Lester walked up the the Ball and picked it up.

"Yes! I got ya Gligar! Welcome to the team!" Lester said happily. He didn't return his Sneasel though, he wanted to have protection if another indecent like this happens.

"Time to keep going, lets see" Lester pulled out his Pokedex and opened the Jhoto Map application, "Alright, I'm just outside of New Bark Town and if I want to get to Cheerygrove Town..." He then found the way to walk to get to Cherrygrove town.

"SNEASEL!" Sneasel yelled because of his happiness of winning the battle, "Lets go Sneasel, off to Cherrygrove."

Last edited:

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Adam dashed down the road, seeing that Cherrygrove's gateway was just ahead, he sighed with relief and continued running. He darted straight to the Pokemon center to get his Pokemon healed. 'Antonio! Land on my shoulder if you get tired!' Antonio cawed with relief and collapsed on Adam's shoulder. It leaned againt his head and fell asleep. 'Are you okay Murphy?'
    'Pooch!'
    'Great! Come on, you'll feel better once Nurse Joy's seen to you.' Adam said as he opened the door to the Pokemon center.

Inside, there were Police offices and a few Growlithe, and a gaping hole in the wall. 'What happened here?' He asked a nearby Policeman. 'A group of cultists have attacked the Pokemon center. Fortunately, the trainers fended them off, but still... It shows that we can't leave anything to chance. Anyway, your Pokemon look weak. Quickly, get to the Healing machine and give them a once-over.' The Policeman said, sounding concerned. 'Why can't Nurse Joy do it, sir?'
    'Well... She's been kidnapped.' The Policeman said gruffly. 'We found her lying in a stream nearby. She's alive, but badly burned. We fear that the group who attacked all those People last year are on the rise again.'
    'How can I help, officer?' Adam said, sounding determined.
    'You can join the search party leaving tomorrow. But first, get some sleep, and heal your Pokemon. To damage the wall that badly they must have some seriously strong Pokemon.' The Policeman grunted.
    'Yes sir!' Adam said. 'Murphy, Antonio, are you up for it?'
    'Pooch!'
    'Murk!'

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    (LOL seriously... am i suppose to be in johoto? :P)
    When Ren runs, he feels as all his troubles were gone and all there is was him and the wind. unforutunealy that is not the case, since Ren Trip over something. "Ow.... What in the world was that?" Togeui Popped out of Ren's back and Replied "toge..?" Then ren felt something hitting him hard then a strong electric shock. Ren wasn't worried about him self, he was worried about Togeui, and vice versa. Ren slowly got up and looked at what attack him. It was a Luxray and A baby shinx. Ren noticed a big bruise mark on the baby shinx, and it was in a shape of a shoe. "Great...what have i done now..." "Luxray...Calm down, i can heal your baby..."
    "Luxxxrayyy!" It said as it launch a Thunderbolt. Ren dodge it while grabbing Togeui. Basically that was how it was for an hour. Ren dodging and the Luxray firing Thunderbolts at him. "Lux..lux...ray..." It whispered as it collapsed. The shinx baby ran towards it and started to lick the Luxray... As Ren approached The two the Shinx jumped back and was ready to do a tackle attack, Until The Luxray stopped it with one growl. Luxray lead its head on the ground finally learning Ren's motive. Ren nodded and started to treat the Luxray. It wasn't bad, just a case of Exhaustion and some cuts. he sprayed some potion onto Luxray's open cut and focused on the baby. the baby was happy, as if it doesn't mine Ren there. on the Shinx there was only a bruise and a little scratch. He sprayed his last potion onto the Shinx and said "Goodbye Luxray and Shinx good luck to the both of you." Luxray was taking care of Shinx as Shinx looked at Ren, like if Ren was a super hero. That made Ren felt great... "Hmm... It's getting late Togeui and I'm tired... lets Set up camp soon." "Toge!" He Replied.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Just a Hanging

Gamis went to the Pokemon Center immediately and returned Magby while she wasn't looking at him. "Sorry Magby, but we gotta heal you and our new partner," said Gamis as he went inside. He then became shocked when he saw the many police officers and Growlithes. He ran his Pokemon to the healing machine and healed them, but the machine popped up something about Pidgey. One of the police officers then came to the machine. "It seems your Pidgey needs some extra rest. We'll take care of him. He will be well by morning," said the officer as he took the Pokeball holding Pidgey to the back of the Pokemon Center. Gamis then went to one of the nearby tables and sat down for a minute, forgetting to let Magby out of her Pokeball.

Gamis was worried about Pidgey. He had just caught him afterall. Gamis then looked around and started thinking about what had happened. Was it those oddly dressed people? Gamis then started worrying about his family, but it was then he started thinking about many other things, causing him to space out.

After a few minutes, Magby, somehow, got out of her Pokeball. She then shot a small fireball on Gamis's neck, which snapped him out of it. "OW! Son of a-" said Gamis before some policemen came up to him. "Hello young sir," they said as Gamis looked over at Magby and mouthed "We will discuss this later." Magby was hiding behind Gamis. She didn't like the men in blue. Suddenly, the well-known Officer Jenny came up to Gamis, along with her Growlithe.

"Sir, we have been told that you battled a rather strange trainer. Is that true?" asked Officer Jenny as she stared at Gamis. "I did, and his name was Phobos. He had a male Nidoran and an Abra. He and this woman were harassing this girl, and they had stolen a Pokedex from a kid by the name Adam. He should be somewhere around here," said Gamis as he looked around for Adam. "We have already talked to Adam, and I have a question," said Officer Jenny as she looked at Gamis's Magby. "Who would help us with a search tomorrow?" asked Officer Jenny. "I would be glad to," said Gamis as he looked concerned. "What happened here?" asked Gamis. "Some cultists attacked this Pokemon Center and kidnapped Nurse Joy. We are glad to say she has been found and is alive," said one of the officers. Gamis then started looking around once more. This had been one epic day. "Where are the rooms?" asked Gamis. "Up the stairs to the right of the entrance." "Thanks."

While Gamis was walking up the stairs, he was not happy with Magby. "I'm sorry I didn't let you out, but did you have to burn my neck?" he asked the young Pokemon. "Magby Mag By By," said Magby as she was trying to explain everything. "It's okay. Just do not do it again," said Gamis as he got to a vacant room. He then wnet inside with Magby and closed the door. At the top of the door, the small that once read "vacant" went to "not vacant." Gamis then fell down onto the soft bed, and he was pleased to see that there was a heat-resistant Pokemon bed for Magby. "Get some sleep Magby. We got a big day tomorrow," said Gamis as he went to sleep. Magby then crawled into her Pokemon bed and fell asleep.

Falcon Wing

Years
    Lester arrived to Cherrygrove Town early in the morning, he slept the rest of the night in his sleeping bag while his Sneasel stayed up all night to stand guard. When Lester arrived to the town, he almost immediately heard a commotion coming from the Pokemon Center.

He decided to see what was going on, and could also heal up his Pokemon, he started running towards the Center, when, to his surprise, he saw his old friend at a small home a few houses down from the Center, the boy was watching what was going on from outside his house by the lawn. His name was Jake and him and Lester weren't best friends like Lester's previous friend he lost at their last battle, but Jake was a good friend who saw the good side to Lester. Jake would occasionally visit New Bark Town so they could play around with Jake's Pokemon.

"Jake!" Lester yelled running with his Sneasel to his side, "Lester, LESTER! HEY!" Jake busted out with a sigh of relief. Lester arrived to Jake and they shook hands, "Long time no see!" Lester said. "So whats going on over there something happen?" Lester added.

"No it was just a group of weird People, they said about three of them, and the Kidnapped the nurse!, but good thing because they found her not a moment to late." Explained Jake

"Wow, wait, three weird People? Could it be the same People I saw before, that attacked that boy?" He though. Lester and Jake decided to go inside Jake's home to catch up, Lester was talking about how it feels to be on his own journey, and how he caught his first Pokemon, while Jake talked about entering the Indigo League, and almost defeating Will, one of the Elite Four.

They were both intrigued with each others tales about the Pokemon they saw and the things they had done. After they caught up, Jake offered to give Lester his Heavy Ball that he got from a man named Kurt. "Here you go old friend!" Jake took the ball out of a drawer and handed it to Lester

"This ball is very special! With it's technology, you can catch heavier Pokemon way easier!" Said Jake. "T...thank you, I really don't know what to say!" Lester said with great surprise.

Lester took the special ball handed to him by Jake.

"You should really visit Kurt, he's a good friend and he lives in Azalea town!" Jake said, he saw the tired Sneasel and told Lester he should really get to the Pokemon Center, because his Sneasel did not look well.

Lester left Jake's home and walked off to the Pokemon Center, it must have been a couple of hours since he was catching up with Jake, "Come on Sneasel, it'll be okay! Just hang on!" Lester told his little Sneasel.

Last edited:

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Kyo pushed his way through the tall grass on Route 201 as Eevee followed behind him, "Almost there, I can see some of the buildings from here!" he told Eevee but before he could step out of the grass he heard some noise off to the side.

"Now what could that be?" he asked turning around, "They should really cut this grass, it's a real inconvenience."

Kyo finally made his way to the source of the noise, A Starly was picking on another injured Starly. "Hey! Leave it alone!" he yelled startling the other bully Starly and scaring it away.

"You okay little guy?" he asked kneeling down, but the Starly backed away. "Aww, come on, here, let me heal your wing for you."

Kyo dug a potion out of his bag and crept close enough to spray it on his wing. The Starly looked shocked and spread it's wings, then jumped into the air to fly around Kyo and landed on his shoulder.

"Star! Starly!" it said happily to Kyo.

"Well, looks like we made a new friend Eevee, and no battle needed." he smiled and pat the Star;y on it's head, "You feel like coming along with us Staly?" he asked pulling one of his empty pokeballs from his backpack. Starly nodded and flew down to the ground in front of him.

Kyo litghy tossed the pokeball so it landed on it's head and the Starly was envelopedin a brought light. The pokeball landed on the ground and wiggled about before it let out a bleep and stood still.

"Hah! We caught our fist pokemon!" he yelled and picked it up attaching it to the holsters on his belt.

Kyo visited the pokemon center to fully heal his new Starly and stoped by the Pokemart to pick up other necesities. Afterwards he made his was to the Labratory nearby, he knocked on the door and it was answered by a young girl in a white hat and a pink skirt.

"Hello, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi, I'm Kyo Monoka, I spoke with the Professor the other day about meeting him before going off on my own." he replied bowing his head.

"Of course, right this way." she said leading him inside.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    As Rehoma got to the edge of the veridian forest he asked his partner if he wnted to go in. The houndour shook his head in approval. They walked into the woods to find the place was filled with pokemon.

"Ok houndour time to train a bit," Rehoma said looking at the life. Just then a kid about eleven years old ran infront of Rehoma

"Lets battle," he said.

"Ok kid i'll take you on," Rehoma replied.

"Perfect! Lets go weedle!" The kid shouted as he pulled a pokeball from his pocket. He threw the ball into the air releasing a little worm.

"Ok houndour your up." Rehoma said as he looked at his friend. The pokemon went to face the bug type face to face.

"Houndour ember," Rehoma shouted. Houndour stepped back from his position and let out many fire balls. They hit knocking the weedle back.

"Weedle string shot!" The boy said as the weedle shot string out of his mouth. The string tied up houndour's legs making him fall.

"Houndour ember finish him." Rehoma looked worried. Houndour let more balls out hitting the weedle head on. The weedle fell over on its side passed out. The boy returned the weedle to its ball. The boy ran away crying. Rehoma went over to houndour to congragulate him. After a while of trying to untie him he got out. He got up rubbing his head on his owner thanking him. The verididian forest was in front of him and this was the begining of his journey.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    I wonder what's taking Beo? Syrus thought.

"Ah, well," he sighed, "Might as well train 'till he gets here. Ready Cyndaqu---hmm...actually, I think I'll call you Blaze, to match that flame you got on you."

"Cynda!" Blaze replied; apparently he approved of the nickname.

Syrus got up from his seat and began to walk around, looking for intriguing pokemon to capture. He saw pidgeys, rattatas, and the occasional hoothoot, but nothing seemed to catch his eye. "See anything Blaze?" he asked once in a while. After what had seemed like hours (it was really only about twenty minutes), Syrus plopped down in the grass and looked up to the sky between the tall trees. He sighed, "Doesn't look like we're getting a new friend just yet, Blaze."

"Hey, you!" he heard. Syrus looked over towards the voice that had called him.
    "Yeah, you! So what, you New Barkians just lay around and do nothing? Some trainers you are."
    Syrus looked around and made sure that the boy was, in fact, talking to him.
    "Seriously, dude? You're gonna call me out all random like that?" Syrus didn't feel much like battling, but the boy was testing him. "All right, kid. Bring it!"

"Go! Ivysaur!" the boy called out, while throwing out a poke ball. Syrus was suprised at the Kanto region-based pokemon, but knew that it was weak to fire-types. He took out his Pokedex, just to be sure.

Ivysaur: Seed Pokemon
    When the bud on its back starts growing, a sweet aroma wafts to indicate the flower's coming bloom
    Grass/Poison

"Hmm, that Poison part might be a problem," Syrus said. He looked down at his Cyndaquil, which he had just recieved. I think Blaze can take him... he thought.
    "All right Blaze! Let's show him how it's done in New Bark Town!!"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo and Totodile approached the first route leading to Cherry grove city he started wondering how far along Syrus was already.

"Ah I tell you totodile that kid never had any patience" he said as Totodile shrugged his shoulders and then it hit Beo...

"I still need to name you.. hmmm how about Zippy?" Beo asked the Totodile who then began to put his left hand to his chin and ponder the new nickname, before shaking his head up and down in agreement.

"Toto-toto-dile!" he shouted happily as the two then continued down the route. Along the way Beo enjoyed the fresh sceneary, of trees, plentyful grass and some berry trees along the way. Beo decided maybe it was best they took a break and they two sat down under the shade of an Oak tree.

"Ahh that feels better" he said setting his backpack to the side and quickly closing his eyes for a brief second before hearing totodile screech loudly. Beo opened his eyes to find a strange looking circular pokemon with a tail going through his bag. He then proceeded to pull his pokedex out from his pocket and check the data on this thing.

"Sentret" The pokedex read aloud as Beo ordered a leer attack from Zippy. Zippy started to glare at the Sentret who seemed to get a little frightned and jumped out of the back pack and then curled up into a ball.

"Now Zippy hit it with a scartch attack!" Beo shouted as Zippy charged at the Sentret swinging its hands up and down on the little pokemons body before it quickly burst out of its ball and hit Zippy with a tackle attack.

"Ahh Zippy get up, and then run towards the sentret and wait for my command!" Beo shouted as Zippy took off sprinting at the wild pokemon who once again curled itself up into a ball.

"Zippy stop!" Beo yelled as Zippy came to a halt a foot away from the Sentret who seemed to get confused and popped out of it's ball.

"NOW SCRATCH!" Beo shouted again as Zippy started scratching at the sentret who this time tried to curl up again but it was to late and it fell to the ground defeated. Beo raised his arm in victory and ran over to Zippy.

"Great job Zippy, now we should probably get going and find Syrus" he said as he put his pack back on his shoulders and headed off back down the route.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    "Finally," mumbled Angelo as he stepped off the boat that had docked in Cherrygrove, "That wasn't a lot of fun." Munchlax came out directly behind him. Angelo walked into the Pokemon Center and sat down on one of the couches. He looked over to a boy that had a tired-looking Sneasel. He put the Pokemon in it's ball and handed it, with another Poke Ball, over to a nurse with pink hair.

"Hm, nice place, you okay Munch?" he looked back only to see his Pokemon eating a large bowl of food. Angelo was happy to see Munch enjoying himself. He looked back over at the boy who had the Sneasel. It was as if a strange aura was radiating off of him. "It's probably nothing." Angelo thought to himself. He looked over to see a Slowpoke staring at him. It stared for 15 minutes until Munch was full.

He walked out to the road with Munch following close behind. He continued walking until he heard a rustle from behind a bush. He looked and Munch tensed himself, ready for his first battle. The Slowpoke from before walked out. Angelo and Munch both relaxed. It just stared at them for what seemed like hours. He reached into his pocket and threw his Pokeball at it. It didn't even budge.

"That was weird..." Munch looked up at him, somewhat sad that he didn't get to battle. They heard another rustle in the bushes, and a boy walked out. He looked up at Angelo.

"Let's battle!" hey said, a smile on his face.

"Sounds good, go get him, Munch!"

"Go, Jaws!" He yelled, a Poke Ball already spinning from his hand upward, it shot out a white light that turned into a Carnavah.

"Munch, lick!" Munch slapped his tongue on the Carnavah's face and dragged it across. Jaws was suprised into shock, and couldn't move. "Munch, Metronome!" Munch's finger moved back and forth as his foot turned blue. He kicked the Carnavah back into the bushes, but it got back up and clamped onto Munch's arm. "Munch, Pursuit!" Munch's fist turned black as he slammed it down on the Pokemon's head, knocking it unconcious.

"Geat job, buddy!" Angelo shouted, victorius. The other trainer put his Pokemon back in its ball, smiled, and ran back to the Pokemon Center. Angelo followed, giving Munchlax to the woman at the counter. He layed down on the sofa, and fell asleep. He would head to Violet Town the next morning.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    "Hahaha! Think that little runt of a pokemon can take down my Ivysaur? Good luck," the boy laughed.
    At this, Blaze ran in front of Syrus and faced the Ivysaur, starting its flame. Syrus knew that his pokemon was ready to get down.
    "I think so, and thanks, but you're the one who's gonna need it," he said with a smile.
    "We'll see," the boy grimaced, "Ivysaur! Use vine whip!"

"Blaze, wait for those vines to get as close as possible, then jump and use tackle!"

The vines flew out from the grass pokemon's sides and hurtled towards Blaze. When they for close enough, however, the Cyndaquil jumped right as they landed in the spot it was previously in, landed on one of the vines and hurtled toward the Ivysaur, catching of by suprise when the attack hit.

"Now, Blaze! Ember!"

"Razor Leaf, Ivysaur!"

Sparks of fire and sharp leaves rocketed towards each other and negated either from doing damage. Syrus knew he couldn't win this battle by brute force: he'd have to strategize a bit.

"Blaze! Use smokescreen!" Cyndaquil let loose a black gas from it's body that surrounded the Ivysaur. The other trainer looked frustrated.

"Ivysaur! Use razor leaf.in every direction to blow that smoke away!"
    The grass pokemon began to spin and shoot leaves everywhere.

"Blaze, use Ember on leaves that get too close, and go in for a tackle attack!"

The cyndaquil ran towards the smoke, burning up any leaves that got in it's way. It then threw itself into the center of the cloud, hitting its foe dead-on.

"Grr.." the other boy was really mad now. He threw out another pokeball.
    "Go! Spearow! Knock away his cyndaquil and blow away that smoke!"

The bird pokemon came out of its ball and grabbed cyndaquil with it's talons, threw it into a nearby tree, and proceeded to blow the smoke away with its wings. The two pokemon glared at Blaze as it struggled to get up, ready to strike.

"Hey!" Syrus yelled, "call off one of your pokemon! That's not fair!"

"Who said anything about 'fair'?" the boy smirked, "I'll take you down, no matter what!"

Beo, what's taking you... Syrus thought.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo was moving faster now, and started wondering if he would ever catch up to Syrus again. Zippy was following closely behind but ran into the back of Beo's leg when he come to a sudden stop.

"Wait a minute Zippy you hear that?" He said trying to listen to someones voice he heard a moment ago. Zippy just shrugged his shoulders, he obviously didn't hear anything.

"Hey!" a voice yelled from behind some bushes, "call off one of your pokemon! That's not fair!" the voice yelled again.

"It came from the other side of those bushes Zippy!" Beo said as he peaked his head over and saw Syrus in the middle of a battle against a trainer who was using two pokemon, while syrus only had one.

The trainers two pokemon were an Ivysaur, and a Spearow at least from Beo's knowledge anyways. Beo wanted to just sit back and see how his little brother handled the challenge but the smirk on the other boys face pissed him off.

"Who said anything about 'fair'?" the boy smirked, "I'll take you down, no matter what!"The other boy shouted angrily as he sent the Spearow flying at Syrus's Cyndaquil.

"Zippy now scratch" Beo told his pokemon as Zippy jumped out from behind the bushes and tackled the darting spearow to the ground scratching the flying type.

"Maybe you should try and make things fair dude" Beo said smartly as he walked out from behind the bushes. The expression on the other boys face said it all.

"THATS NOT FAIR! Ahh whatever i'll still beat you two!" He shouted back, as Beo made his way over to his little brother and Zippy came to the front of him.

"Well little brother how about our first double battle?" Beo said with a grin.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    As Beo walked out of the bush, Syrus began to smile.

"Took you long enough," he said to his older brother. The cheating boy's Spearow was ready to attack again, and so was his Ivysaur. Blaze and Zippy exchanged a quick greeting, realizing that they were together in this. The two pokemon looked back at their trainers, and the boys looked at each other and nodded, as if they had been doing this for years.

"Zippy, use water gun on his spearow!" Beo yelled.

"Blaze, ember on Ivysaur!" Syrus commanded.

The boy knew that the score was even now. He'd have to battle fair again, which angered him.

"You'll be sorry! Ivysaur! Use vine whip on totodile! Spearow, whirlwind those embers away!"

The boy's sudden strategy shocked Syrus. Oh crap, he thought. Zippy was whipped by the vines just as he was about to let loose a stream if water, knocking him back hard. The sparks of fire were blown away before even making contact with their target.

"Now, Spearow, double team! Ivysaur, wrap those two together with another vine whip!"

Zippy and Blaze were quickly pressed back to back by the strong vines, while being surrounded by dozens of Spearow. The brothers knew that this might be the end. But then, Syrus got an idea. He whispered it into Beo's ear, and Beo smiled.

"Perfect," Beo said, facing the battle again, "...ready?"

"Ready," Syrus said in reply.

"Go, Spearow!! Finish those two off with wing attack!!!"

"Quick, Blaze! Smokescreen!"

The dozens of bird pokemon hurtled at the trapped pokemon, but were enveloped in a black cloud of smoke. Caught off guard, the Spearow stopped and flew around looking for their targets. That was Beo's cue.

"Zippy! Use leer on Ivysaur!"

The totodile's eyes flew a faint red, just bright enough for the foe's pokemon to see them through the smoke. It became nervous, and its grip around the two faltered. Blaze and Zippy looked down, realizing what their trainers had planned.

"Now, Beo!" Syrus yelled to his brother.

Falcon Wing

Years
    Lester arrived to the Pokemon center walking up to the counter, with another boy walking up to the desk almost a moment later, he looked over to seethe unfamiliar boy glancing at him, What could he want? Ahhh, he's probably just another trainer analyzing his competition. Lester thought.

Lester gave his two Pokeballs, consisting of Sneasel and his new Gligar, to the nice nurse lady.

"So, it seems your a new trainer with such little Pokemon you have?" Said the nurse, "Yea,I just came from New Bark Town. I figured if my father could do this, I'm just as capable..." He said with his expression turning from happy to sad.

"It seems you miss your father, its okay to be sad" The Nurse said. "I can already see your a pretty strong trainer by the look on your face, your going to go far if you never give up, trust me!" The nurse said with a great smile. "Thank you ma'am, your not the first to tell me that though..." He said. "Because everybody who knows you can see your great potential!" The nurse replied.

Wow, what is it about me that everyone sees, and why can't I see it? Maybe its just that fire in my eyes, that fury! That AMBITION!

"Sir...sir? Your Pokemon are ready, it was only minor damage to both of them...sir!" The nurse said as Lester was lost in his thought. "Ohh, sorry! Haha! So you said my Pokemon are okay?" Lester asked, "Yes they are! Here you go!"

The Nurse handed Lester's Pokemon back to him, Lester placed his two Pokemon in his backpack.

"Better get going, I have to much things to do to be chillin' here. Lester said as he walked out of the Pokemon Center.

"What to do what to do?" Lester asked as he pulled out his Pokedex.

Pokedex loading...loading...Pokedex Map...

Looks like my next destination is Violet City, but before that is Route 30 huh? Well, I can't stick around here anymore if I wanna be the best I have to keep goin'!

Lester saw the two trainers running back to the Pokemon Center after the Battle it appears they had, one of the boys being the one Lester saw in the Pokemon Center. "What is he doing back in the Pokemon Center? Looks like his Munchlx can't take a hit as much as he can eat food". Lester said as he looked back at his Pokedex.

I think I'd be better off training, I want my Sneasel and Gligar to be bulked up before they fight our first Gym Leader match.

Lester walked to the sea and looked out at the beautiful view, he felt the water took of his book bag and put his Pokedex on his lap, then sat there, just sitting. Seconds, then Minutes, And even a few hours went by. Lester sat their thinking about a ton of things, like his battle style, his newly caught Pokemon, Gligar, which he was anxious to test out, and his Father.

If only you could see me now, pops.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Angelo woke up again. He couldn't sleep. He walked outside of the Pokemon Center and felt the cold breeze rush through his hair. He looked out to the sea where he had first arrived, and there was the boy with the Sneasel again. He seemed to be thinking as well. Angelo thought about talking to him, but decided against it. He decided to walk to Violet City while he couldn't sleep. He noticed the boy head for the same path he was heading, so Angelo allowed him to pass him up. He really didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, so he waited 15 minutes before he started off himself. The trek was fairly easy, he was able to train his Slowpoke, and was satisfied with the results he was getting.

He was walking when he noticed a house up ahead. He walked in, to see an old man sitting down at his desk.

"A trainer?" He asked, looking up from his work, "Ah, yes, sit down, have a hot cup of tea, I just made some."

"Thanks," said Angelo, sitting down. He took a cup and poured himself some tea.

"Listen, boy." He asked, sitting down at the same table as Angelo. "Do you have any idea who these men are?"

"Yes, those are the Professers Oak, Elm, Birxh, and Rowan." Angelo said, having read about each of them in the Almia Times.

"Very good. Tell me, are you just starting on your journey to become a trainer?" the old man asked.

"Yessir." Angelo said quickly.

"Also very good. Listen, I want you to have this Egg. It's a common Pokemon, but not in the Johto region. Now go on to Violet, it's not far from here." He said, smiling the entire time.

"Thank you," said Angelo, "but wait, who are you?"

"I am Mr. Pokemon." said the man, "Now get, there may be another trainer in need of an egg at any moment.

Angelo left the house and made his way to Violet, and just about crashed on the sofa when he saw a man dash out of the building, a Bidoof in one arm, a Ratatta in the other.

"Get back here!" cried Angelo, quickly giving chase.

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Kyo left Professor Rowan's lab with a few pokeballs, a new pokedex, a few items, and a new friend. While waiting for the professor, Kyo had began talking to his assistant, who he found out he name was Dawn, and told her of his dream. She told him to keep at it, that she was routing for him.

The meeting with the professor didn't take as long as he thought it as going to take, they simply talked about his family, how they were doing, and why he wanted to leave the farm. The professor approved of his choice too and that's when he was given all the things that now filled his bag.

"Well Eevee, shall we head off to Jubilife now? that's the next town according to the map Mom gave us." he asked as they walked toward the exit to Sandgem.

"Eevee-Eev!" he said keeping pace with Kyo.

"Let's go then." he said and walked out onto Route 202.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Now Beo!" Syrus yelled over to his brother and Beo just smiled, he liked this double battling..

"Zippy now jump on Blaze's back!" Beo shouted as Zippy jumped onto the Cyndaquil's back and balanced perfectly. Beo nodded over to Syrus who knew exactly what to do.

"Balze now thrust your back up!" Syrus shouted as Blaze used all it's force to push it's back into the air launching the Totodile ten feet above the ground. The other trainer looked surprised as the smoke finally cleared and saw what was happening.

"Zippy water gun now into the Spearow!" Beo shouted as Zippy shot a stream of water right at the Spearow who was still in a daze knocking it into a near by tree and unconscious. Meanwhile Syrus had ordered an ember from Blaze which struck the Ivysaur directly knocking it out as well.

Beo smirked as the other trainer recalled his pokemon and started stomping away angrily..

"Stupid cheating brothers.... they'll get theres someday" the trainer shouted as Beo could barely make it out.. He then turned to his pokemon and congradulated him on a terrific battle. Zippy jumped up and down in happines.

"Syrus great job, you really handled yourself well out there" Beo said smiling to his little brother before finishing.. "But if I hadn't shown up you'd be toast" He said chuckling trying to anger Syrus..

Falcon Wing

Years
    Lester finally finished sitting by the sea thinking about his life, before he goes on to lands unknown. He looked around and noticed the sun starting to go down, but instead of getting much needed rest, he decided to go on to Route 30 to continue his training with his Sneasel and Gligar.

"Well, see ya later Cherrygrove. Off to start training, no lookin' back"

Lester walked towards what seemed to be the end of Cherrygrove town, not only that, but it was also the first of many areas he had never been to. Lester walked into a building that seemed to separate Cerrygrove from Route 30.

"It's really quiet in here, kinda eerie" Lester said as he walked through the entrance of Route 30. "Looks like not many people come through these parts, seeing as their is a small decline of trainers that make it this far" Lester said with a cocky attitude as if he had accomplished something not many had.

As Lester arrived to the forest, he looked around one quick time to see what surrounded him. "I'd better get moving, I have a lot of ground to cover to get to Violet City.

Lester walked through Route 30 as if he had been there before, after he took one good glance at the area he knew it like the back of his hand. He stopped abruptly and took of his backpack, he opened the zipper and digged through it. "I might as well have some company while I walk through this place, besides Sneasel does need lots of training." He said as he pulled out the Pokeball containing his Sneasel. "Come on out pal!"

"SNEAA!" The Sneasel yelled, happy to finally be out of the Pokeball.

"Alright buddy, you know the drill, were gonna do some good ol' fashioned training, find our opponent, and defeat em'!" Lester said, as he patted Sneasel on his head and fed him a Cheri Berry." Here pal' I know these are your favorites! And besides when you eat Cheri Berrys, you always have lots of energy for battling!" Lester yelled.

"SNEEE!" The Sneasel yelled as he gullped down on the Cheri Berry. "Let's go!" Lester said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back