• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Return of Team Magma and Aqua

What Should Be My Pokemon Game's Name

• Pokemon: Ruby and Saphire, Team Magma And Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    MyPokemonGameTitlecopy.jpg

My Pokemon Game Title/Intro Screen
    Created By Me
    EvanescenceLord
    BTW, THAT EXTRA LITTLE KYOGRE SPRITE ABOVE KYOGRE WAS AN ACCIDENT, SORRY.

It has no name at the moment but im thinking of one.
    POKEMON ruby and sapphire, return of team Magma and Aqua, something like that. My Pokemon game is
    Made on RMXP (RPG Maker XP) with Poccil's Pokemon Essentials.
    It's language is English.

Introduction

Its 3 years after Team Magma and Aqua were defeated. Leader of Team magma Maxie worked on a plan to capture the legendary pokemon groudon. After some time Maxie was successful and wanted to take over the Pokemon World. During that time Team Aqua's leader was defeated and his son took in his footsteps and searched for the Blue Orb. He found it and took control of the legendary pokemon of the Sea kyogre. Unlike his father he wanted to use Kyogre to make the world a better place. Team magma used Groudon to destroy towns and cities in search for an orb. A special Orb that would summon the Evil Pokemon of the sky. He soon found out that he needed both the red and blue orb to summon it.
    High in the sky in an unreachable place slept 2 mighty dragon Pokemon, Rayquaza and (insert new pokemon's name here) . It was an evil pokemon that despised other pokemon. Rayquaza and (insert new pokemon's name here) fought and fought, sometimes for days. Nothing would put this Pokemon at peace.
    Story/Plot
    You're a young boy or girl that starts of in a little town and have just finished your pokemon trainer course. You go to professor oaks lab and see that Ash Ketchum(Pokemon Champion and 1st cousin) had come to town to give you one of three pokemon that he caught for you. There you receive a pokedex and one Pokemon. After you leave town in search for an adventure and pokemon to catch. You encounter your rival(one of Ashes friends) who came into town to look for Ash. You encounter wild pokemon and a pokemon gym. You reach the city and see motornikes parked everywhere and Team Magma Grunts walking around town. Team Magma comes to take the special orb, one of 3 that is needed to summon a legendary pokemon. After you receive it they leave and you battle the Gym there. Team Magma take over towns and chase you down in order to take the orb.
    Well that's so far.
    Credit
    At the moment I am looking through my resources gathering names for credit so I will update that because I don't want to steal anyones hard work.
    I thank everyone who provided resources for RMXP.
    Please inform me if I am using any of your resources and want credit.
    A HUGE THANKS TO Poccil FOR POKEMON ESSENTIALS, FlameGuru FOR CREATING THE ORIGINAL AND DarkAkuma for answering my questions relating to RMXP and Pokemon Fan-Games.
    In Game Screenshots
    th_Route1.jpg
    Route 1

th_Route2.jpg
    Route 2

th_Woods.jpg
    Woods

th_Route3.jpg
    Route 3

Custom Trainer Sprite
    th_magmaTrainer01.png
    My 1st custom Team magma Sprite

Help Needed
    Scripter
    I need a RMXP scripter who can script things like the intro screen, with the guy on the bike, etc..
    Graphics Person
    I need a guy who can help make the title screen graphics, and possibly some custom grass tiles.
    Map Editor
    I need someone who can help me with adding finishing touches and mapping cities, routes,etc..
    Feel free to help out.
    When applying, just put your name and why you want to help out.
    Please do not steal ideas or use my custom graphics without permission.

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Map Editor!!! Yipee! Yipee! *Tries to fill spot as quickly as possible*

EDIT: The reason I wanna help out... I just like pokemon games made with RMXP. And I want to help them get finished so other people can play them! And so I can play them. X]

Great idea you've got there! I wonder what (insert new pokemon's name here) is going to be like!

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Map Editor!!! Yipee! Yipee! *Tries to fill spot as quickly as possible*

EDIT: The reason I wanna help out... I just like pokemon games made with RMXP. And I want to help them get finished so other people can play them! And so I can play them. X]

Great idea you've got there! I wonder what (insert new pokemon's name here) is going to be like!

youre my map editor!
    Thankx for applying and so quickly, do u have msn or somethin were we can talk?

BTW i have already drawn the pokemon up but i just can't think of a name.

Map Editor!!! Yipee! Yipee! *Tries to fill spot as quickly as possible*

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • MSN... MSN... Yeah, I do. But I haven't touched it in, like, 3 years. XD

I'll fiddle with it before telling you my MSN... so yeah. XD

Back