• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon : The Reversal Of Time

Do you think that I am a good hacker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    You have the Ability to make a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl clone. I mean LOOK! Did you pay attention to the pokemon center! I was never able to clone that. This is going to be great. Can't wait for a beta.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    who caan?

Me either.... i can't wait for any chance to play this awesome hack.... looks like 3x as good as shinygold..... and thats saying sumthin

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I got a PM from you telling me to add your msn, is this because I offered helping with some tilesets? Just curious :P.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Intriguing story update. As for your question, I think weekly updates would be best, as it would help build up excitement.

Well, for me it would. But that's just my two cents.

Quick Edit: I didn't make either of the banners in the first post, though you gave credit to me for one of them. I'd be happy to make you another though. :P

Good job with Cliffrock City, by the way. Looks okay to me.

Last edited:

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
    This hack looks really good. The fountain things(I think they're fountains) don't look that great to me, but everything else looks good. Good luck to you on this one.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    This hack is great I love your storyline you earned my support! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    2 things:1-shouldn't there be all the pokemon from kanto to sinnoh since Dialga is the main pokemon? & 2-can someone pm me the banner for this hack plz?

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    2 things:1-shouldn't there be all the pokemon from kanto to sinnoh since Dialga is the main pokemon? & 2-can someone pm me the banner for this hack plz?
    All pokemon from Kanto to Hoenn are in the game.
    I will need a really good spriter to insert even the Dp sprites so that idea is out of question now.
    Anyways Dialga is in the game.There is something in store for the fans of Pokemon : The Reversal Of Time.
    I have decided on something trivial that i will mention when there is a lot more support for this hack.
    Anyways the beta will be out soon.
    So keep looking.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
    Hi my first post here though I help Latieon with the tiles :P
    Hope you like the tiles Latieon is using because their actually my tiles he used without my permission:\ but its nothing to do about it my hack will probably be released here at pokecommunity very soon. //44tim44

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back