• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:The rise of Darkrai!

What do you think of pokemon the ris of Darkrai?

• MEH!!!!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It was okay I guess...

• Well it could have been better.....

• UGH!!!!I AM NEVER GOING NEAR IT AGIAN!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT WAS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wow!What a great movie!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • The best pokemon movie EVER!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I love this movie!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wow!That was the best thing I have ever seen in my life!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • None of the above...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • This is the best Pokémon movie ever. The animation is awesome, the battles, it's just so good. But you haven't seen it.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • This movie was excellent. A good amount of pokemon debuts were in it, it was interesting and exciting. Overall it was great, the animation for Dialga's Roar of Time was brilliant. Infernape, Torterra, and Empoleon also looked amazingly drawn in the movie, same with Honchkrow and Gallade.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The only thing bad about it is the opening song...yuck. The TV version is so much better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Yea, the song was a bit disapointing but the movie was awesome, arguably the best pokemon movie so far. There was suspence, a good storyplot and everything a great pokemon movie should have. The english version this time followed the japanese version with the music and stuff so that was good. Its sort of hard to describe the movie because it was so good but if you,re going to buy it, its definately worth every cent.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    This movie definately deserved to be shown in cinemas in the US. Its disapointing that it wasn't since this was one of the best pokemon movies.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • You should get it.
    The movie is excellent
    The song was a so-so
    But the movie plot was just fantastic.
    Especially the animation.

Back