• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: The Rise of Legends

RoxasauceKOD

No! My sauce belongs to me :<
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    ~Prologue and Chapter 1~

'Master Arceus, a spirit is awoken from its deep slumber'
    'We have to release him before the balance is completly broken forever and the world is engufled in darkness forever'
    'One spirit alone cannot save one entire world'
    'As time passes more will awaken, you should know that fact the best'
    'The spirit have been sent on its way, hopefully it can be the one who saves earth'

The world which is shared by both Pokemon and Humans who live alongside each other in peace and harmony. This peace and harmony is carefully balanced between Light and Darkness. This balance is guarded by the most powerful of all pokemon; the legendary pokemon protect all and with this balance intact so the world can be safe.

A fierce war engulfed the world in darkness and this weakened both the light and the legendary pokemon but after a massive battle the pokemon of light stopped the ones of darkness. This caused the legendary pokemon to be locked away until there needed again

The legendary pokemon were not needed for a thousand years until in a small region of the pokemon world known as Aera became the new target of the darkness.
    Aera is the home to a great festival called the Harmony Festival, this is to celebrate the mighty legendary pokemon who fought to restore the balance to the world.

A silver ball falls from the sky towards Aera like a meteor but the inveitable impact is never seen as the as it falls to the ground the silver shining ball vanishes.
    From the ball a silver dragonic creature with dark blue spike protrusions which run down the length of its back, and two smaller ones on the ends of their tails.It has a dark blue mask covering its face and large wings which resemble hands. The silver pokemon woke in a empty street and its eyes opened and looked around for the first time.

It opened its mouth and called out 'Spiiiiiiirit Bearer'. It glided across the street where it found a large gathering of trainers with various pokemon. He almost crashed into the children until he realised he seemed ghost like and he has no physical presence without a host body.

'This search will take forever, there are a million children here' He said looking around until he felt a unusal feeling inside his chest telling him where to go like an internal compass.

The feeling took him to an empty street with a single window up above it. 'This could be it' He thought.
    He looked through the window and saw a boy with spiked brown hair. He wore goggles over his a blue hat, he wore silver clothes with yellow line running down the centre.

Just as he was about to enter, he was distracted by various fireworks and shining torches, by the time he looked back round the boy had gone.
    In panic he phased through the wall looking for the child but he seemed to have left. 'Now i know who i am looking for, I can search and find him'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    You can take your time writing chapters for as long as you need to before posting them. That's why this forum doesn't have a "no bumping rule except by thread's starter" because it could take over a month for someone to write a new chapter and have it ready for posting.

So you can take your time and don't have to worry.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
    I'm reading. This sounds interesting. I warn you, I'm not to be an editor. I'm just here to help the storyline in any way I see fit. And to enjoy a good story. ;)

Back