• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon the Secret of Stardust

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • Same as SniDERPvy, I'm not going to post everyday, but I'll be active when I can. Also, you might want to update the accepted spots ;)
    -
    I hope we get all the slots filled soon!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Thanks for the update!
    Cool...one more trainer slot and then we're filled for trainers...
    Also, amazingaipom, are you going to create your own character? Just asking out of curiousity.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Name: Shadow Lightwood

Warlander or Trainer: Trainer

Region: Unova

First Pokémon:

Litwick lv 7

Moves-

Shadow Ball

Ember

Hex

Will O' Wisp

Appearance: Shadow stands at a relatively tall 5'8". She weighs a slight 130lbs. Her hair is mid-shoulder length and is a jet black. She has pale white skin, and bright purple eyes. She has a very nice figure, which she keeps by running after her grandmother's unruly Zebstrika named Bolt. She usually wears black or purple tee shirts and black jeans with black high-heeled boots. She wears black leather spiked wrist cuffs and a black leather choker. She has a purple rose tattooed on her right shoulder.

Personality: Despite her scary, gothic looks, Shadow is a gentle person. She loves to write short stories, and wants to be an Elite Four member someday. She looks up to Shauntal as her role model. She loves Ghost-type pokemon the most, but she loves any pokemon. She is very loyal and protective of her friends. She has a big heart and helps any pokemon in need, even if it is a wild pokemon.

She does have a temper, but it takes a lot, and I do mean A LOT to get on her bad side. Unless you abuse pokemon, you're generally going to stay on her good side. She does have one thing that she doesn't like. She HATES when people are arrogant and think they know everything. She loves to read books.

History: Shadow was born into a family famous for producing great trainers. Her parents left when she was 10 years old to go on a world-wide trip. She was left in the care of her grandmother Raven. Her grandmother was a breeder, so Shadow was quickly taught how to be a hard worker. Her grandmother's Zebstrika Bolt likes to run off, which generally means Shadow has to chase him down.

On one of her trips to catch Bolt, she came across an injured Litwick. She picked the Litwick up, and brought both pokemon back home. After the Litwick was healed, Shadow took her to Celestial Tower. A few days later, the same Litwick showed up outside her window. Shadow captured the Litwick, and they have partners ever since. Litwick often times sits on her shoulder while Shadow reads of her many books.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Sorry Aipom, I've decided to withdraw my reservation - I have quite a few RPs going on, as well as looming exams and a new job, so I'm sorry for wasting your time. :)

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
    Years
  • @Arcaray No problem, I understand because I am having difficulties to keep up with my RP's as well :)

@DarkAngel91 You are accepted :) That was the last trainer spot

@Charizard_Man Sorry but DarkAngel91 took the last spot, you can either become a warlander or wait to see if someone drops out of a trainer positon

Back