• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Shadow Days (Warning, Complete Insanity!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OOC: I find it a little unfair;.; but its ur rp...

BIC:

FireBlitz jumped up and down some more then ended up falling. A little blast of ember hit the ground and bounced up melting the pokeball. Danyelle grabbed it and threw it quickly to the ground. It shattered."Awww shoot. That was the only one too." Danyelle sighed. She looked at the crying FireBlitz and reluctantly picked her up. FireBlitz snuggled up into Danyelle and peeped. Then it fell asleep." This sucks. I mean, I cant carry FireBlotz all over." Danyelle whispered to herself. She began to walk out of the alleyways. Suddenly a pack of poochyena and mightyena appeared. They were growling and blood was falling from theyre teeth onto the ground. A small piece of yellow fur fell out of the largest mightyenas mouth and the mightyena put a paw on it. Then the mightyena lept at Danyelle who screamed and began to run. FireBlitz awoke from all of the barking and howling form the pokemon who were chasing them. Danyelle held FireBlitz tight to her chest. I wont let youdie FireBlitz I wont. she thought of a horrible moment and stopped nearly smacking into the wall of a dead end. Danyelle swore under her breath and turned around. There was no way out. FireBlitz was obiously even mmore scared than her as she was shivering so much you could just barley hear her over the pack of pokemon. Danyelle looked up hoping to see someone like Spider-Man or Super-Man to appear and save her but nothing but a cloud was up in the sky. Danyelle expected the pokemon to pounce and devour her so she closed her eyes and began to say some prayers.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Peach's ears twitched slightly, as if listening for something. "Pika, Pika Pi!" It squeaked as it jumped out of Serenia's arms, darting off. "Peach! Come back!" The girl said, chasing after the little electric mouse. Watching the little Pokemon round into an alley, Serenia followed suit, skidding to a stop. Poochenya and Mightyenya...great.. She thought, looking at the backs of the Pokemon. Serenia noticed a girl huddling against the dead end. I know what I must do.... Peach's cheeks sparked with electricty as a Poochenya turned to look at them, obviously ticked off. Oh boy....

The little dog Pokemon gave a howl and ran towards the girl and her yellow friend, fangs bared. "Poochenya! Pooch Pooch!!" "Pika Pi! Pikachu!" The little mouse cried as it ran toward Poochenya, slamming into the pup's chest area. The small hound flopped back but hopped onto it's feet, snarling.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Agh. So it starts... Well. Here I come. :P

IC:
    I took my usual walk around Altomare just to stop the boredom of sitting in my room reading. I sighed.
    "Wonder what'll be in store for me today?" I said and looked at the sky. I suddenly squinted my eyes. Something large was passing by dropping small balls.
    "What the heck?" I said staring at the sky ship. A small pokeball had fell towards me.
    "Ah." I said with surprise as I caught the red and white pokeball.
    "A pokemon? Who would be dropping pokeballs?" I wondered as I stared at the pokeball. I pressed on the button in the middle and it enlargened. It flipped open and flashed brightly. I shielded my eyes from the blinding light and saw a cyndaquil.
    "Cynnnnndaaa...." It yawned.
    "Oh. A cyndaquil." I said. The cyndaquil turned to see who spoke.
    "Hello there. My name is Ryo." I said to the small yellow and black pokemon. It looked at me and tilted it's head.
    "Cynda?" I had a look of confusion.
    "I quess I'll be your trainer from now on." I said to the Cyndaquil.
    "Hm... My first starter... What luck is that...." I said wondering. I picked up the cyndaquil and held it in my hands.
    "We should have some fun." I said to Cyndaquil with a smile on my face. Cyndaquil also smiled.
    "Well. Let's go." I said and ran off while holding onto my first pokemon.
    ----------------

I took out a small container that had pokemon food in it.
    "Here. Try some of this pokemon food." I said to Cyndaquil placing a few chunks on my hand. Cyndaquil looked at the strange food and ate some of my hand.
    "Cynda!!!" He said happily and ate some more. When he finished, something had caught his attention. He stood up and darted away.
    "Ah. Cyndaquil. Where are you going?" I asked while chasing after the pokemon. I ran for a few blocks and stopped by an alley where Cyndaquilhad stood.
    "What's wrong, Cyndaqu..." I stopped and looked at the scene that was before me. A girl with a Pikachu was battling a Poochena while another was at the dead end, cornered by a Mightyena.
    I impulsively shouted a command to Cynadquil.
    "Cyndaquil, Swift attack on the Poochena." I shouted as it was the first attack that came to my head. Cyndaquil lept up and shot multiple rays of stars at the Poochena knocking it down, however, it stood back up and had a face of unraged anger.
    "Need some help?" I asked the girl with the pikachu while standing beside her.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Danyelle watched as the pikachu and poochyena fighted.
    "Okay FireBlitz, you ready to have a little battle with that poochyena?" danyelle whispered to her torchic who chirped nodding and jumping out of Danyelle`s arms. it landed in front of a mightyena who barked to a poochyena as if to say: "This will be easy. I dont want to waste my power. We must save some for the REAL kill."
    FireBlitz glared and looked around looking at Danyelle waiting for an attack.
    "Okay FireBlitz, use a scratch attack! Then use growl!" Danyelle yelled. FireBlitz jumped it and landed on the poochyena who ran in a circle confused. Then FireBlitz scratched its head inbetween the eyes. The Poochyena screamed running in some more circles, blood trickling down its face onto the ground slowly. Then FireBlitz used a growl in the poochyenas ear. The poochyena made no sound as if deaf then screamed and fell over hardly breathing.
    "I hope we didnt kill it..." Danyellw whispered,"I dont want to have to pay for killing the pokemon around the city like my sister."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Yen was awoken by something clawing at him.
    "Skitty!" It said. Yen opened his eyes and jumped at seeing a skitty in his face.
    "Vul?" Elle moaned looking up.
    "VUL!" She grolwed getting a fireball in her mouth. She shot the firball at Skitty which was sent hurtling off of Yen.
    "Thanks Elle" Yen said greatfully grabbing a pokeball.
    "POKEBALL GO!" He shouted throwing the red and whit ball at the skitty. The ball shook vigorously but came to a stop soon after.
    "Wow, I did it Elle. I caught the Skitty." He said to Elle smiling and hugging it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Don't worry about the Poochena. Worry about it later, okay? We have bigger fish to fry." I said to the girl as I looked at the large Mightyena.
    "This might be a bit harder than before." I said to myself. "Cyndaquil. Attack with Swift."
    Cyndaquil shot multiple rays of stars at the Mightyena bringing the attention of the Mightyena over to us and away from the girl.
    "Good. Bring him over here." I said to Cyndaquil. Cynadquil shot more stars at the Mightyena ,however, the dark pokemon dodged them and quickly rammed into Cyndaquil knocking him over.
    "Ah! Cyndaquil. You okay?" I asked the small fire pokemon. He struggled to stand up and nodded that he was okay. Suddenly his flames on his back grew a dark red and orange color. He jumped up and shot a dark Flamethrower attack at the Mightyena ,who was shocked at the little pokemon's attack, knocking him down causing much damage.
    "Wow." I said with awe. "I haven't seen any attack like that before. Must be a new attack. I think it doesn't have a name yet so I'll call it...... Shadow Flare!"
    Cyndaquil 's flames had reverted back to it's original color of red and orange.
    "Cyndaquil," I commanded, "use Shadow Flare!"
    "Cynda???" He said with confusion.
    "Uh... Do you remember what you just did?" I asked with a surprising look.
    "Cynda. Quiiiiiil." I shook his head left and right.
    "Ah... Oh well. You figure it out later. Go. Swift again!" I shouted to him.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Danyelle sighed and looked at FireBlitz hopefully. FireBlitz could see right through her. She shook her head. Danyelle sighed.
    "Okay, use ember!" Danyelle said pointing. FireBlitz sent out bursts of fire at the mightyena who doged swiftly.
    "Might, Mightyena!" It howled. It looked as if it was a bit stronger after it howled. FireBlitz continued to use ember.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Yen and Elle walked further along the path the next day.
    "So Elle, What do you wanna do?" He asked her smiling and picking her up.
    "VUL!" She shouted poiting with her paw over to a battle.
    "Come on Elle. Let's go!" HE said smiling and running with her in his arms. They got there and saw a boy, a girl and a mightyena.
    "Mind if I join in!?" He asked.
    "ELLE GO EMBER!" He shouted to his vulpix who jumped out of his arms and shot small flames of fire at them. Elle joined Cyndaquil and FireBlitz.
    "Vulpix!" She said to them.
    "Is everyone ok?" Yen asked them.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    FireBlitz looked at Ella."Tor, torchic!" FireBlitz nodded.
    Danyelle looked at Yen. She nodded an okay and looked at FireBlitz who was annoying a poochyena hopping from foot to foot. Danyelle giggled as the poochyena began to swipe its paw at FireBlitz who jumped up in the air. The scratches hit FireBlitz`s feet. FireBlitz landed on her feet and then jumped again lower as pain shot up her legs. Danyelle gasped when she saw her pokemon in pain and looked through her bag to find only a few rocks, a water bottle, a sweater and some matches. Danyelle hid the matches under the sweater. It was her favourite sweater. Red with flames on it. There was a flareon on it as there was on her T-Shirt but this one was standing up in the middle on top of a graveler. Underneath it said "Fire Is Power." Danyelle zipped up her bag and turned around to see FireBlitz on the ground. The mightyena had a paw on it. It howled and barked at the others as if to say "Its time for the execution!"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Elle jumped up in rage at seeing the torchic being attacked. She grolwed fiercly and clawed at mightyena's face.
    "VUL!" She screamed.
    [Are you ok FireBlitz] She asked in her pokemon language.
    "Elle! use take down!" HE shouted looking at the mightyena.
    [Yeah ok Yen! Huh!] She said. She started glowing purple and rushed into the mightyena smashing it to the ground.
    "Yeah alright Elle! FINISH IT!" Yen shouted with joy. He wondered what the move was. HE stood there for a few minutes then thought of a name for the move.
    "I know it can be called shadow rush!" He said delighted at what he had thought of.
    "ELLE! SHADOW RUSH!" He shouted over to her.
    "Vul" or [What's Shadow Rush?I've never heard of it.]
    "Oh coem one you just used it on't you remember?" He asked sighing a bit. Elle shook her head and brought her claws out to finish the Mightyena.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Danyelle watched as FireBlitz took on a poochyena. The poochyena yelped in pain and Danyelle thought for a moment.
    Its so... Helpless. Maybe I should... Danyelle grabbed a pokeball from her belt. She slowly and shakily raised it.
    "Pokeball, go!" She yelled as the poochyena was just about to faint. It staggered then froze as the beam of red light sucked it up and the pokeball fell to the ground. The pokeball began to twitch and Danyelle looked almost surprised as after three twitched it dinged. She just stared at the pokeball for a moment not sure if she should pick it up. Then, she reluctantly picked up her pokeball and held it in the palm of her hand. She put the pokeball back on her belt and it clicked. FireBlitz looked at her in a weird expression then chirped as if to say [Im not going to be your faveoourite pokemon anymore am I?] Danyelle nodded and motioned for FireBlitz to attack the bigger poochyena that were surrounding her. FireBlitz began to attack all the poochyena using ember which burned them. Tears sprung to one of the poochyenas eyes as the ember made its tail go on fire. The poochyena ran in circles and FireBlitz lept at it pecking the side of its head. The poochyena fell over and fainted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back