• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Shadow Organisation

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Okay this is my first attepmpt at a Pok'emon Fan Fic

Chapter 1

The sun blazes on a large empty desert. The noly sign of life was a teenager in a black hooded cloak. He was staring at an enraged Tyrantiar which was cuasing a harsh sandstorm around some old ruins.
    "Come forth Lucario," spoke the teenager as he was throwing a large pok'eball out into the sands. From the pok'eball arose a Lucario whoes aura was a deep black.
    "Lucario attack with Dark Aura Sphere!"
    A large black orb was shot from Lucario's hands and launched it straight a the Tyranitar. The Tyranitar fell straight to the ground. It was badly brused from the sheer force of the attack.
    "Ultra Ball go!" The teen launched an ultra ball at the injured Pok'emon and was xaught instantly.
    "My boss will be pleased."

Meanwhile at the busy Lilycove city a young trainer was chasing a musclear tall man which was in a no sleave shirth with a large red R on it.
    "Give me back my Luxio," said the trainer.
    "You'll never get your hands on it again," laughed the thug.
    "Oi stop that." A teenaged in a black short sleave top and some jeans was runninig towards the thug.
    "Who are you kid?"
    "I'm Ben and youre going odwn."
    "Is that so. Get him Skunktank."
    "lets go Sneasel."
    Ben and the thug pok'emon appeared form their Pok'eballs and stared at eachother.
    (Battle Speech)
    Ben: Sneasel lets start with ice beam.
    Thug: Counter it with flamethrower.
    Both ice beam and flamethrower hit eachother and exploded in a cloud of smoke.
    Ben: Okay lets try Slash.
    Thug; use iron tail to block it.
    Sneasel ran towards Skuktank a trew its claws towards Skuktank but the iron tail hit Sneasel before there was a chance to it Skunktank.
    Thug: You are just a plain old rookie.
    Ben (thought): I cant get in close enough or it will counter with iron tail and if i use ice beam it will use flamethorwer. Wiat a minute ive got it.
    Ben: Sneasel use slash again.
    Thug: Oh plz. Use iron tail.
    Ben: Perfect. Quick use ice beam.
    Thug: No. I don't have time to counter it.
    Skunktank was hit with the ice beam and became forzed solid.
    Ben: Yes it's forzen. Now jump up and dive down and use brick break.
    Thug: Skunktank dodge it.
    Ben: Theres no use my sneasels just hit it.
    Thug: Skunktank return. This is not other Ben. I team rocket admin Bruce will get you back and im still keeping Luxio.
    Ben: Sneasel use agility to grab Shick back.
    Thug: Darn it. i better run befroe the cops get me.
    (Normal Speech)
    "Thank you Ben. Your a skilled trainer."
    "No problem. Well i better get hte boat to Sinnoh.

End of Chapter

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Chapter 2

Ben got on to a large white ferry. He was thne given a key with a nember 8 on it. He then went down the stairs and walked to room 8 and opened the door. It was a small bedroom with a bed and a desk and chair. Ben put his bag down. Picked up 2 Pok'eballs and chucked them.
    "Come on out Sandshrew and Sneasel."
    Sneasel came out of it's ball and jumped on Ben's shoulder.
    "Hey to 2. I heard theres some other trainers on this ship and a small stadium tornament. It should help us get some training down for the exam."
    The exited the room and went to the bottom floor where there was a small battle field.
    "You wana enter the tourny kid?" said a thin tall man is the stero-typical sailor unifrom.
    "Yes. Could you explain the rules?"
    "Cerntainly. There will be 8 entrans and all battles will be double. You have 2 Pok'emon and the winner obtains this pok'eball containing a pok'emon caught befroe the boat trip."
    "This is going to be fun. When is it going to start?"
    "Right now."
    The sailor picked up a microphone and turned on the speakers.
    "Greeting ladies and Gents. I am Sailor Tim and this is our Boat Torny Challenge. Are first fight is Ben vs. Moko. Could both trainers take there places.
    Ben walked down to field and his oppoent Moko who had short green hair and thick rimmed glasses.
    (Battle Speech)
    Tim: Let the battle begin
    Moko: Come out Zubat and Zizzagoon.
    ben: Sneasel and Sanshrew lets do this.
    The pok'emon arose from there pok'eballs and were ready for battle.
    Moko: Zizzagoon headbut and Zubat use helping hand.
    Ben: Sandshrew jump over zizzagoon and sneasel use ice beam on zubat.
    Moko: Quick zizzagoon use headbut in the air.
    Zizzagoon hit sandshrew in mid air. Zubat was hit by the ice beam and fainted.
    Moko: Argh. I had no time to counter that attack. Very well Zubat return.
    Ben: Nice hit Sneasel. Now lets use sand storm and brick break.
    Moko: argh. Now zizagoon cant see sneasel but it will be vice versa aswell. That was a foolish move.
    Ben: But sneasel has already remembered weh youre pok'emon is.
    moko: Oh no
    That sandstorm stopped and Zizzagoon had fainted.
    Moko: You did well. i should of thought of what tatics could be used against me.
    Tim: Ben is the winner.

Ben: Moko your pok'emon are powerfull pok'emon and your a skilled trainer.
    Moko: Thanks Ben. I hope you win.
    Ben: tanks
    Later on..
    Tim: We are here. The final between Ben and Alexander is here.
    Tim. Let the battle begin.
    Ben: Hang on Alexander isn't here
    Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared.
    (Normal Speech)
    "What the hell is that?" asked Ben
    "The Brutal Force is here. It's strenghth is very sheer. it will crush your bones.
    It is team rocket admin Bruce."
    "Not you again and what have done with Alex?"
    "He's a bit ited up at the mo. So i taken his place for him."
    "Okay well. Youre not getting your hands on that Pok'emon."
    (Battle Speech)
    Tim: Theres semms ot be a slight change of plan the final will be Ben and bruce. let the battle begin.

Ben: Lets go Sneasel and Sandshrew.
    Bruce: Time to use these new Pok'emon. Go Trapinch and Heracross.
    Ben (thought): his heracross is a bug fighting type meaning sneasel has to wathch out for its attacks.
    Ben: Sneasel use agility and then slash on herracross and Sandshrew use quick attack on Trapinch.
    Bruce: Trapinch use scary face and Herracross use double team.
    trapinch used scary face causing sandshrew to run back in fear and sneasel hit herracross before he had a chance to use double team.
    Bruce: Now Herrocross use focus energy and trapinch dig.
    Trapinch quiclky dug underground and then hit sandshrew form the ground.
    Bruce: Herracross use Megahorn on sandshrew.
    Ben: Sandshrew watch out.
    Sandshrew was hit and fell to the floor.
    Ben: Sneasely use ice beam on trapinch and sandshrew try to get back up.
    Bruce: Herracross use Mach punch on sneasel and then Mega Hron.
    Sneasel was hit before the ice beam was charged by both attacks and fainted.
    Ben: You tried your best Sneasel take a rest.
    Bruce; Now its Sandshrew's time to go down trapinch use mud shot.
    Ben: Sandshrew try dodging it.
    Sandshrew got up a jumped out the way but he was barely standing after the dodge.
    Ben: Sandshrew i know you can do this.
    Suddenly Sandshrew started glowing white and evolved inot Sandslash and had fully recovered.
    Ben: Alright. I knew you could do it. Now Sandslash use Slash attack on tranpinch.
    Sandslash hit Trapinch casuing it to faint.
    Bruce: God darn it!
    Ben quickly checked his pok'edex to see Sandslashes new moves and he then grinned.
    ben: Sandslash use Arial Ace.
    Bruce: Oh on.
    The arial ace hit Herracross causing it to faint.
    Tim: We have a winner. The pok'emon goes to Ben.
    (Normal Speech)
    "You haven't seen the last of me," roared bruce as he ran out of the boat and onto the a Team Rocket Chopper that was flying by.
    Tim braught the pok'eball to Ben.
    "Well done Ben. Know lets see what it is."
    "Come on out," said Ben as he threw the Pok'eball out. It revealed a Kirlia.
    "Oh wow. Hello Kirlia and welocme to the team.
    "We have now arrived at sinnoh," sayed the speaker.
    "Ben time to go to the academy entry exam."

Chapter End

Back