• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tales of a New Generation (PG-16)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • Hi, I don't know if this is a good time, but I would like to SU please.

Name: Audrey Q

Appearance: I wear a nice blue T-shirt with a Pokeball on it, I wear nice blue jeens, My hair is up in a poney-tail and is brown and somewhat curly, I have hazel eyes, I have pretty diamond star earrings and a nice Star-shaped locket, I have translusent pink sparkly lip-gloss, I have light blue sneakers, and a nice tan colored bag.

Faction: Trainer and cordinater. (Just trainer if I can't do both.)

Personality: I like to help people, battle, and explore the region and discover new pokemon and make new friends. I love playing with my pokemon, and doing whatever I can to make them happy. I am very nice but i'm not afraid to stand up for my friend or myself when I need to. I love to be with family and friends. I love to cook, and surprise people with things they would like.

History: I have been wanting to go to chef school when I grow up ever since I was 5. I lived in the Kanto region and then moved here with my two bothers and sister. My brothers are: Jake- 13, Thomas- 6. And my sister is: Dana- 16. I had a friend named Julie in the Kanto region.We loved to do things together and play games together. She was very sad when we moved away. When we got to our new house, my mom gave me a special star locket with our picture in it. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a pokemon ranger.

Starter:
    1. Chikorita
    2. Oshawott

Years
  • Firstly has anybody contacted RHCP about this. I f she doesn't give the OK we cant vot on a new GM.

Secondly no one here has alot of real rping experience myself and roserade and fearless love probably have the most experience and if anything i would hope fearless love would want the position.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • My Entry

Can I still enter?

Name: Boyd Stone

Appearance:
    Boyd is a 6'2 Caucasian Male with a black Keith Urban-like Hairstyle(Someone tell me what that is called). Boyd has quite an athletic build even though it is covered with a black pin-striped suit. Boyd's other clothing pieces include Black Dress Shoes, A black pin-striped Fedora and tops it off with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Although it isn't noticeable, Boyd has a silver ring in it with a Sapphire in the centre.

Faction: A Custom Faction(If allowed) called the West Coast Platoon, commonly known as the Suits.

Personality: Boyd is known to some as an Al Capone Wanna-be. He is noted by many for his Charisma, Captivation and Chivalry. He is feared by many including nearby residents,Fellow mob members and even certain Individuals from Team Dawn. Boyd does his best to distract himself from all emotions, although anger always finds its way to creep in. This anger of his is always traceable to one thing: his over-inflated ego. Boyd's ego had gotten him into trouble multiple times and it likely will many times more.

History: Boyd Stone is the son of a very influential Pokemon Champion in Hoenn named Steven Stone. Boyd was encouraged by his Dad to go on an Adventure in this new region to find his calling in life. Boyd accepted this chance and took off to this new region. Boyd found an executive apartment indowntown(Once cities are named, I will fill this in). Boyd created this mob with two other trainers looking for a place to live and a Leader figure. Boyd filled this need for the two boys. Boyd's Mob grew to the size of about 30 people in a short time. After only 3 months at this new region, Boyd became a powerful figure in this region. He was soon faced with a rival, the Notorious Team Dawn. Boyd still writes home to his family, usually covering up his Mobster Lifestyle.

Starter:
    1.Dratini
    2.Machop
    3.Beldum

RP Sample:
    My RP: The Cryptex.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Pandora
    Appearance: Short red hair, green eyes, looks like she is wearing a jumpsuit that is purple and white. average height and weight.
    Faction: Trainer
    Personality: Kind but tough when she needs to be. In battle she likes to always win, not always possible but she thinks she does a good job since she won't run from any battle. Likes the freedom to do as she wishes. Very protective of her team.
    History: Always wanted a Pokemon, mom would say yes and dad would say NO WAY IN HELL! So she choose to come to this area. Didn't have many friends, always was hard for her. Good schooling, just a touch smarter that her classes. (another reason she didn't have many friends, they always thought she cheated in school) She never cheats and has a motto "The Right way is the Only way."
    Starter: Lillipup or Poochyena. (Would have loved an eevee but I'll obey the rules)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • I really hope this RP can get started, sometime, someday.
    I /could/ be in charge, but I'm still new, and it most likely wouldn't end well.

Anyways,
    here's my application:

Name:
    Maka Key

Appearance: Maka has very light skin and light features. Her hair is a golden blonde, and goes down all the way to her hips(this also means she has to brush her hair several times a day). Her eyes, highlighted by her face, are blue. She is also very small for her size, weighing 83 pounds and standing only 5'0.
    Maka prefers to wear things more tomboyish. Her wardrobe mainly consists of jeans and t-shirts, but also has sweatshirts and sweatpants. She has few girly items but isn't afraid to put on a dress once in awhile for special occasions. Maka also is a fan of jewelry, and anything that looks pretty to her. This includes a silver chain necklace she always wears, and a golden bracelet. She also has other items, but she is afraid she'll loose them while on her journey.

Faction: Maka is not sure what she wants to be yet, but she's always dreamed of training pokemon. She hopes that she can get stronger along with her companions. If she can't succeed though, she may end up joining Team Dawn, which she has heard very much about.

Personality: Maka is a very bright girl. Her intelligence is very high, but she can't think straight if she is upset. She also has ADD, which makes it hard for her to focus on tasks she doesn't want to finish(thus she is very lazy). Maka is also a horrible procrastinator, which gets in the way of the many things she wants to do in life.
    However, she loves to make people laugh. She does best around happy people, which change her from her usually negative personality to a more positive, cheerful side. Overall, Maka is very friendly to people, but can be horribly nasty to those who pick a fight with her. You can't beat her, but you can join her.
    She adores Pokemon, and wants to spend her entire life with them.

History:
    Maka was born in Black City. As a child she was picked on by a lot of people in school. This included beatings, harassment, and daily insults. She had some great friends, but even those people ended up turning against her when she turned 12. Maka seeked comfort in Pokemon, but knew she was too young to become a trainer. Instead, she would stay up late researching them, instead of doing homework. Her parents weren't happy about it, but even as they tried to help her, Maka refused. She had no friends, and she didn't want to be treated like a "baby".
    Her research went on, and she found love for dark-type and flying-type pokemon, which seemingly matched her very well. Maka also knew about the regions, and the teenagers who got to go out into their journeys. She constantly daydreamed about who or what she could become, finding no answers. One thing that interested her was Team Dawn, but she wasn't sure if she could hurt all of those people and pokemon. In the end, Maka eagerly waited for her chance to turn 13, knowing she would be able to escape from the horrible city as soon as she left for her journey. She would miss her parents a lot, but experience was the one thing she wanted more than anything- the experience of becoming a pokemon trainer.

Starter:
    1. Zorua (*cough*ASIFTHATWASNTALREADYOBVIOUS*cough)
    2. Caterpie

Back