• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

Pokemon: The Toddler's Playground
    Last Updated: April 1, 2009

Welcome to the Toddler's Playground, or as most of us like to call it, The TP. This is a Pokemon Group for all of those who enjoy some of those pokemon who are pre-evolutions, those who evolve through love, stones, certain time of day, a certain place, or some of those who do not evolve at all.

***Current TP Activity: The Winner of the TP Profile Contest Has Been Revealed***

Current Topic:
    Spoiler:

Current Side Topic:
    Spoiler:

Rule

- No Spamming, Flaming etc.
    - Use of raw profanity will result in a report and a kick out of the playground
    - Please try and treat others with respect, just like how you will like to be treated
    - Also, try and respect other's opinion and keep an open mind
    - Most importantly, have fun! (And try and stay active…please)
    - Only the Big Baby, Sibling, and Juniors can post Topics
    - Only the School Boys and School Girls can post Side Topics

Toddler Partner Rules

- Choose a partner pokemon who you favor
    - You are only allowed to change your partner ONCE a month
    - To check other member's partners, look at the member's list
    - Any partner is available to choose, even if already taken
    - Nicknaming your partner is optional

(This is the Form you will be using if you choose to join our group)

Name: your username of course
    Gender: this is to tell us if to place you as a School Boy/Girl
    Baby Partner: this will be the baby pokemon you choose to be as your partner throughout the playground (Choose from the toddlers placed below)

Elders

(These Pokemon are classified as Elders, and are not to be chosen as partners)

Momma & Papa

Aunty ... Uncle ... Grandma

Toddlers Here at the TP

Social Group

Alright, apart from joining the Toddler's Playground Group itself, we also have a Social Group. Here, you can ask questions that may concern you, along with finding important announcements, tournaments, RP Discussion which we are associated with the Wolves Hideout, and much more. So please subscribe to this active place of ours so you can always be up to date with everything that goes around here. No need to ask where to find it, because here it is à Here

Support Banners

Credit to Goodies

Credit to Crazyboy99

Credit to Pikalover10

Credit to Fia

Credit to ~Morning Bliss~

Now, enough talk; let's get this Playground on a roll!!!

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    May as well

Name: Marxvile
    Baby Partner:
    Turtwig

Ø What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it? Turtwig is one of my favourite pokemon on that list
    Ø Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future? Depends on how many people join.
    Ø Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club? Top 3 have to be Togepi, Cleffa and Igglybuff.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YAY! New members...

Members List

Yeah, I will make this cool tomorrow... With the ranks and all...​

Edit: I am claiming Growlithe! But, how is he a pre-evolution? O_o​

Alrighty then bro, hope you make it look good...as for the growlithe thing, YES he's a pre-evo of arcanine and can only evolve through a stone so, he is welcome here.
    Looks like this Club is Cool One!I will Join Brothers!

Name: ChaosLucario
    Baby Partner:

Can I Be the Junior?

Sure you can join! I'm glad to have you here...though since you are owner of the Wolves Hideout and all and are a busy Brother, I don't think I might place you as Junior though...:(...but don' worry because I won't allow you to miss out any of the fun here, I have a few more things in mind!!! :D

Looks interesting! May I join?

Name: Crazyboy99
    Baby Partner: Turtwig!I love them!!

I can help you make some banners...
    I think you missed out chingling and happiny.

Hooray more members! I'm glad to have you here...and I'd gladly appreciate your help with the banners!!! thank you so much! and htanks for the tip on happiny and chingling, I totally forgot to add them here...lol

Okay! I will definitely join this! :D

Name: ~Morning Bliss~

Baby Partner:
    Most definitely it's my favorite baby pokemon! :D

Ø What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it? I chose it because I love this pokemon so much! It's a Pachirisu!! :D
    Ø Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future? I most definitely think yes there should be one!
    Ø Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club? I think, Pachirisu, Buneary, and Piplup! :D

Well since you are my sister in real life, of course you can join!!! and glad to see you've already hit the topics right on! Also, I just want you to know that you are the female Junior of the Group...so congratz on that!

Hello Goodies. shall join this club. Can I be the other junior too? I'm on pretty much every day and I will post in every subject. Your a member of the Wolves Hideout so you'll see how active I am there.

Name: bemertonboy

Baby Partner: Pokemon: The Toddler PlaygroundEasily the coolest and best baby Pokemon.

Ø What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it? I chose Munchlax. Well I fell in love with this little guy as soon as he was revealed to the public.
    Ø Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future? Yes yes and once more yes.

Ø Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club? Well obviously Munchlax, Riolu and I also think Bonsly maybe?

Aweseom, glad to have you here, and nice choise on your partner...but since I know u are very active, and probably do not have much to do, then sure you can be the 2nd Male Junior...so congratz!

People posted thier partners just like I did XD

Yeah they are supposed to...lol...I have to make my form too, as it is only fair...

Yeah I just C+P your form then edited it lol.

Exactly! :D

May as well

Name: Marxvile
    Baby Partner:
    Turtwig

Ø What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it? Turtwig is one of my favourite pokemon on that list
    Ø Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future? Depends on how many people join.
    Ø Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club? Top 3 have to be Togepi, Cleffa and Igglybuff.

AWESOME!!!! Marxvile made it, and I didn't even mention this to you...glad you can join bud!!! hope you enjoy it here!!! you and turtwig that is! :D

Name: Rafey
    Baby Partner:

What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it?: I had a hard time choosing, but I guess I like Azurill more than Smoochum.
    Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future?: Yes...
    Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club?: Azurill, Smoochum and Chikorita

WooHoo...Rafey is here too...great!!! and don't worry you are not the only one to have a difficult time with choosing your partner...I kinda did too...and my sis as well...lol

By the way, everyone, Wolflare will add you all to the member's list as soon as he gets the time to make it all up...you shall all be placed under the New Borns section (except for Myself, Wolflare, ~Morning Bliss~ and bermetonboy), until after two weeks, then you will either be placed in the School Girl/Boy section or the timeout section depending on how active you stay...:D and I just hope this place will be successful and fun for us all...Thank you for all joining and I hope to see more come in!!!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Okay then it is time for a new topic:

What first attracted you to your partner Pokemon?

I've already stated why I like Munchlax in my form. And I thing I forgot to mention in an RP I'm in Munchlax is my well you'd have to read it to understand it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ha Ha...Here's my form (Wolflare don't forget to make urs as well...:))

Name: f l a s h

Partner Pokemon:

__________________________________________________________________________________

I guess I chose Squirtle and was attracted to is because, well I use it a lot in my games, I've liked it ever since the start of the anime, and yeah I guess that is why...:D

"Squirtle...Squirt!"

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    could i join and have a vulpix

cheers

Sure you can join...The more active members we have the better! Just follow the entry form and u'll be A'okay my friend!

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: For you own best interest, I would advise you to subscribe to this thread, that way you won't be left behind and u'll be caught up with all the discussion and events that go on around here...:D

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    name-elite champion
    gender-male
    pokemon-vulpix, (if i could have a nickname could i call vulpix flare)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hmm, nicknames, I never thought of that idea...sure, I guess you can nickname it...hopefully no one will forget it is a vulpix though...lol

BTW, to all members, as you sign up, you can answer the current topics right away...that way, your first post or more won't just be a form...:D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024

It was my starter on Pearl. What made me choose it was the fact of no Sneasel, and 2nd of all, I have a tortoise, so why not? Turned out to be the greatest choice ever.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    how's it ur greatest choice ever??? and I never knew you had a tortoise...:O

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Name: Slls81

Baby Partner:

Bonsly is a rock that looks like a tree... how cools that? This pokemon has everyone confused... and I respect that :) Also this pokemon has no arms and thats cool, and is (in my opinion) quite cute.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    EEVEE, CASTFORM AND PACHRISU FOR THE 3 MASCOTS

this is because these guys dont have any evelotions ( yes eevee does but it can only happen with stones and she/he's so cool) plus when does castform get selected for anything and pachirisu are realy strong but dont get reconized

if any of these arent possible then maybe mantyke

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    how's it ur greatest choice ever??? and I never knew you had a tortoise...:O

You don't know a lot about me, like all my pets.

Anyway, it was my greatest choice, as it looks cute and I am inseperable from Turtwig in my mind.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hey slls, fancy seeing you here :P

Bonsly hey you forgot in your reasons that you have a Bonsly in my RP lol. I mentioned I have a Munchlax in yours :P

Goodies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Bemerton, I think I'm going to start calling you goodies for now, its cool and is easier to type out...cool with you?

and @ slls welcome to the playground!!! hope to see you around here often!!! and yeah bonsly is cute, personally it would look a little awkward with legs and arms wouldn't you think?

@ Marxvile...I need to ask, what are all the pets you have? lol

finally...last but definitely not least...

@ Elite Champion, I like your idea for the mascots...and u r right, pachirisu is strong, but is unrecognized for it...btw, do you have any nicknames we can all call you here perhaps?

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    these are the names i have at school so:

weelewi
    braveheart
    zip

(zip is shourter so................)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.