• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others OOC [PG-13]

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Here is my new pokemon team.

Tyranitar: Lvl 73
    Moveset: Hyper beam, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Tail
    Abillity: Sand Stream

Froslass: Lvl 68
    Moveset: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Ominous Wind, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray, Psychic, Hail
    Abillity: Cursed Body

Gallade: Lvl 71
    Moveset: Close Combat, Psychic, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Night Slash, Teleport, Leaf Blade
    Abillity: Steadfast

Salamence: Lvl 69
    Moveset: Dragon Claw, Fly, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Hyper Beam
    Abillity: Intimadate

Magmortar: Level 71
    Moveset: Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Solar Beam, Thunder Punch, SmokeScreen, Earthquake
    Abillity: Flame Body

Swampert: Lvl 70
    Moveset: Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, Giga Impact, Hammer Arm, Strength, Focus Blast
    Abillity: Torrent

Tell me if i need to change anything.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Lol, dude it's funny, like more than half of your Pokemon are my favorites. In fact, we have a lot of Pokemon alike. :D

Sorry Michaela, I didn't see you asked to post SUs here. I'll post mine, as well as my Pokemon I have,

Name: Jake Law
    Bio: Jake became Champion only recently, and because of this, he isn't widely known as the champion. He was born in [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Goldenrod[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], and has since traveled all the regions, beating Gym Leaders, Champions, and capturing and training Pokemon, causing for his team to come from all sorts of regions. He has since been traveling in disguise to both help trainers and Pokemon if they ever need any. Jake also is on the look-out for the new Team Ghost, trying to break up their plans whenever he gets a chance.
    Personality: Jake is generally pretty goofy and light-hearted. He cares deeply for Pokemon. However, in serious or bad situations, Jake appears to flip a switch and he himself becomes serious. He believes deeply in justice, and is always looking to help those in need, especially trainers he runs into.
    Pokemon Team: Nidoking, Houndoom, Zangoose, Salamence, Gallade, Walrein (Let me know if this is all OK)

Nidoking-Megahorn, Earthquake, Fissure, Poison Jab, Giga Impact, Toxic, Sludge Wave
    Houndoom- Inferno, Crunch, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Blast Burn, Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Howl
    Zangoose-Swords Dance, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Crush Claw, X-Scissor, Slash,
    Salamence- Fly, Dragonbreath, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam
    Alakazam-Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Focus Blast, Psycho Boost,

Walrein-Sheer Cold, Ice Beam, Hail, Surf, Body Slam, Avalanche, Blizzard,
    Gengar-Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Psychic, Thunder, Dream Eater, Toxic, Double Team, Curse,
    Garchomp-Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Toxic, Hone Claws, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Fissure
    Weavile-Night Slash, Giga Impact, Hone Claws, Avalanche, Foul Play, Doom Desire, Pursuit, Double Team

Staraptor- Fly, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Final Gambit, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Double Team
    Metagross-Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Agility, Hyper Beam
    Gallade-Psychic, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Double Team, Stored Power, Focus Punch, Cross Chop
    Charizard-Flamethrower, Fly, Aerial Ace, Fire Spin, Will-o-Whisp, Blast Burn, Take Down, Crunch, Seismic Toss

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Lol, dude it's funny, like more than half of your Pokemon are my favorites. In fact, we have a lot of Pokemon alike. :D
    But does anything need to be changed? Like getting rid of one of the Pokemon? Or changing the move set or levels? I just don't want to use a Pokemon I'm not suppose to.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Well I'm not the GM, don't ask me. :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well, it seems a lot of people have Walrein.

Also, Michaela, mind if I add one or two, or maybe more, pokemon not of my type to my list? I'll have to finish my movesets while i'm at it...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Wait...damn it, I just realized that now we have two steel type gym leaders, BACK TO BACK. Steel had already been taken Yagerbomb. XD Since Lucario was the first one to be accepted as the Steel Type Gym Leader, please change your type. XD Well, actually, since Lucario hasn't been posting, I'll have to see if he even wants to be in the RP anymore. If not, then you can keep your type.

We all seem to share the same favorites. XD And no, those pokemon are fine, but remember, you can have more than four moves. XD

Nakuzami, there is a reason why I allowed everyone to have more than six people as gym leaders, if you check Miharu's pokemon, not all of them are electric types. XD Go ahead and add more that isn't ice. :P

Nakuzami

Years
  • Nakuzami, there is a reason why I allowed everyone to have more than six people as gym leaders, if you check Miharu's pokemon, not all of them are electric types. XD Go ahead and add more that isn't ice. :P

I realize that. I just wasn't sure since I had already started an everything. Time to add :D ...or maybe i'll just be lazy and add more later X3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Okay, well, Lucario quit, so Yagerbomb can keep on being the steel type gym leader. XD We will just have to change ninth gym leader's old type. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Okay, just have to ask, is any of the trainers sill in this RP? 'Cause, only the gym leaders/champion/team ghost has been active.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, just have to ask, is any of the trainers sill in this RP? 'Cause, only the gym leaders/champion/team ghost has been active.

Probably because the trainers don't seem to be a very big part of the story at the moment...? Maybe all of the new trainers should start out at the first gym (just skip the beginning) so that they can get more involved in the story?

Years
  • Nakuzami is right i was talking t my fellow trainers and they say that it doesnt make any sense to post since the story is more geared towards the gm leaders. I'm even thinking of posting a sign up as a gym leader now

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Well, how about this. After the battle in Dewford and Slateport, Team Ghost and the Gym Leaders don't fight for awhile. They could start fighting again when the trainer's are up to the 3rd or 4th gym. That way, the trainers will be strong enough to take on Team Ghost, and be more envolved in the story. Team Ghost could go after the unknown Pokemon that are roaming Hoenn, and the Gym Leaders....can do whatever they want to i guess. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • It was, I guess, originally supposed to be focused on the trainers, but alas my ideas have run with me. You all know how things just type themselves...

Trainers, what would you suggest we do? Do as Nakuzami says, just skip to the first gym? Due to this, however, all of your pokemon will be raised to level 7 automatically (same as the gym leader's weakest pokemon). I'll have to go search through the RP for my original notes on how this was going to work out...

Hmmm, new rule (...haven't added rules, WHOOPS), if any of the trainers would also like to become a gym leader, go ahead. Same goes for if the gym leaders/champion would like to be a regular trainer AKA, people can have multiple characters.

Tch, this is what happens when an inexperienced GM becomes a GM. :P See, I TOLD YOU THIS MOMENT WOULD COME. D=<

Hmm, between the 3rd and 4th gym, there is a trainer w/ gym leader/champion (whatever) defeats a Team Ghost plot moment...However, it will probably become first come, first serve, but the NEXT time that happens, it'll be the first one who comes that didn't do one between 3 and 4 and so on and so on.

Thing idea was posted under:

Spoiler:

Also, another spot open for a gym leader, miju-kun quit.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thinking of it, I haven't seen any trainer posts for some time. I might make a trainer character to fill the void.

Also my character will be after one of the roaming legendaries to prevent Team Ghost from capturing them. Feel free to join the hunt.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Even though I'm not exactly posting, Jake's still around. I just want to have him more in the background for now, until Team Ghost becomes very active again

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I just realized. There have only been 3 IMPORTANT Team Ghost members so far. I hope we get another member soon. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I was going to make a post to introduce the tenth gym leader into the story, except you'll have to be with the Director of the Pokemon Association, so get your butt over there. :P

However, I'll have to make that post later; I need to go to school.

Years
  • About the trainers (which i am one of) the other problem is most of them seemed like they have stopped coming online but i'll start posting again soon.

PS:I will be making another character this time for team ghost

Team Ghost SU:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Accepted. =D

However, since we have already established that Yuumei is the only admin, you shall be promoted like, right now. Or at least when Darkfox gets on. =3

Back