• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Ultimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
    "Is the helicarrier refueled?" Steven asked as he led the Ultimates out of the Triskelion.

"Negative, Sir," said one of the operatives high in the command tower. "It's still refueling. Estimated twenty minutes before refueling is complete."

"Damn," Steven hissed. "Okay. Ready a Quinjet and suit everyone up with some body armor. I'll return to the command tower and oversee the mission."

Eve nodded and led the rest of the team towards one of the many Quinjets. The jets were larger than regular fighter jets, and had enough room to hold an entire strike force...or the Ultimates, if the situation called for it. They were propelled by five powerful turbojet engines capable of reaching Mach 2.1 and equipped with VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) capability.

"Strap yourselves in and hold on," said Eve as she fired up the engines. The Quinjet fired up its engines and lifted into the air before rocketing into the sky. Once it reached a constant speed, Eve engaged the auto-pilot and stood up and faced the rest of the Ultimates. "There's some body armor in the back," she told them. "It's not much, but it should offer you some sort of protection if things get too dicey." Eve strapped on her body armor, a light-weight weave of Kevlar mesh and leather.

"You should be arriving shortly," said Steven over the jet's radio. "The six criminals at the museum are known fugitives wanted by SHIELD for numerous legal violations. First up is the White Raven. He's a master of martial arts and uses advanced technology to increase his strength and agility to peak human levels. He's got a boat-load of specialized weaponry and gadgets that we haven't fully documented, so be on your guard. Black Wraith is a lot like White Raven. I think they're official partners in crime. He's got very similar capabilities and weaponry.

"Then there's the Red Talon. He's equipped with a power-suit that mimics a Drapion's abilities: sharp, crushing claws, superhuman strength, agility, and durability. He also has a gliding unit equipped with missiles, bombs, machine guns, and a host of other hidden weapons. Whoever locks horns with him needs to do so carefully. He's clinically insane and has no regard for life.

"Next is the Rhino. He's a beast, probably the most powerful of the six. He wears a power-suit that allows him to lift nearly eighty tons and run at nearly 100 miles per hour. He's insanely durable: the suit can take a lot of damage."

"Leave him to me," said Eve. "I've got the training to deal with him."

"Fine," said Steven. "But don't be arrogant. If you need help, ask for it. Shinobi is the only mystical avatar in the group. She's a darkness avatar so she'll be immune to any psychic or ghost-type manipulations. She's fast, and extremely skilled with a blade. Take her down fast before she can get a read on you.

"Finally, there's the Death Adder. ," said Steven. "He's equipped with a power suit that mimics the abilities of Arbok and Seviper. It has a dangerous bladed tail that you'll want to watch out for. He also has some hidden ballistic weaponry hidden in his gauntlets that you should be aware of. His strength and agility has been increased well beyond peak human levels."

Eve turned to the Ultimates and noticed that they all seemed rather...unsettled.

"I think you scared them, Director," she said with a smirk.

"They should be scared," said Steven. "They've never faced something like this before, and they need to have their wits about them."

"Okay," said Eve. "We're going in with a plan. Trainers, don't just throw out every Pokemon you've got. We need to work as a team, we need to be coordinated; watch each other's back. Malic, you've got a bunch of big dragon bruisers, right? I want you to back me up against Rhino. Your dragons are probably the best bet we have at matching Rhino's strength."

"Romulus and I'll deal with Shinobi," said Vicki.

"Good," said Eve. " Keani and Keahi, you'll engage White Raven and Black Wraith since the two of you are used to working together. That leaves just Death Adder and Red Talon. Psyke, Peri and Hailey. You'll have to weigh your respective abilities and Pokemon against them and find which of you is best to deal with each one. Work together."

"You're ETA is fifteen minutes," Steven said over the radio. "Suit up and get ready."

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Though she didn't believe that she had been hiding anything from herself before, Hailey had to face the fact that she was scared. Hearing about all of these criminals and their powers, it was a lot, and somewhat difficult, to take in. Sure, it had all been fine and everything when she only saw the super powered people and get a little taste at what they do, but to actually face them and have to do battle with them...especially since she had only her Pokemon and maybe some light amour to protect herself...Hailey was once again questioning herself. But the female trainer shook her head, trying to clear her mind and think about the problem at hand. 'You got yourself into this mess Hailey,' she thought to herself, 'so you best figure out a way to cope with it.'

Once that worked itself into Hailey's head, she then began to think about the problem at hand. According to Eve, she would be facing the Death Adder and Red Talon. Also from the information given to them, they both had way above human capabilities and a multitude of weapons and gadgets. Red Talon seemed to be the more dangerous of the two, though she didn't doubt for an instance that this Death Adder would be any easier. Actually she thought the opposite, but she knew that a sane, cunning mind was so much more dangerous then an insane person with missiles and brute strength. At least...she thought so.

So now Hailey had to think about what Pokemon to bring out. She would for sure have Destiny use Reflect and Light Screen to protect everyone from the attacks and to use Wish on the people who needed healing. The female trainer didn't want to use her for fighting, but Hailey also knew that the few attacks Destiny knew would be useful. Hailey also decided on Spinner. The Ariados was very powerful with her poison based attacks and, if nothing else, her Spider Web might be useful to also blocking projectiles or to hold the criminals in place. It would only work for a second or two, at the most, but it should be enough for the others to do what they need to do. Hailey then choose Luca for another Pokemon she would use in the upcoming battle. The Lucario was very good at thinking up strategies and attacks to use on his own. Plus his natural fighting ability mixed with his strong attacks, and he would be hard to take down. The female then thought about her other Pokemon but figured that, though they would also be useful, she had enough enough Pokemon out as it was. Like what Eve said, she didn't just want to throw out all of her Pokemon and hinder the other members who didn't have them.

After finally figuring her plan of action, Hailey finally un-buckled herself and went to the back to look for some armour, Destiny right behind her. She honestly had no idea what she was looking for, but figured something was better then nothing. She walked slowly, looking at all of the armour the room had to offer. Hailey figured that she would want to go with something light, so that she coudl move around easier. Sure she wouldn't be fighting or anything, but she did want to be where her Pokemon were. She finally stopped when she reached some metal, green colored pieces of armour. Hailey weighed the shoulder guards in her hand. They were light and quite felxable. Hailey then tried the breast plate, and it didn't feel much heavier then the shoulder guards. Nodding her head, the female trainer put on the shoulder guards, the breast plate and the leg guards. Hailey sighed after she had the gear on, she felt kind of bulky and slightly uncomfortable, probably because she didn't put it on right. Detiny chuckled slightly at her trainer's appearance, causing Hailey to glare at the Togekiss.

"If you know how to put it on then why don't you help me?" Hailey growled, but then sighed again. "Never mind, you don't have hands anyways." With another sigh she walked out of the room. "Well...guess this will do for now..." Grumbling a few things under her breath, Hailey then praticed some of her gymantics warm ups. She grunted slightly in pain when the armour pinched her flesh.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Psyke watched the girl walk out of the room, and chased after her.

"Hailey. I know you don't know me, but I think I have a plan. The Red Talon is the villain I'm most concerned with at the moment: I know for a fact mine and Alakazam's telekinetic power combined could pull him down from the skies. What I don't like is what will happen when he gets up. With the amount of weaponry he has been described as having, I would need the protection of your Pokémon to keep him under control. Do you think you would be up for handling that?"

The boy stared at the girl with determination in her eyes. He admired her skills as a trainer which were evident in her training of her Togekiss, and even found the girl to be attractive. He would get to know her better later. Now, though, the focus lied on the mission. He was surprised at how quickly he was adjusting to human interaction.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Hailey turned around quickly to face the boy named Psyke. She was actually surprised that he was talking to her. Not that she didn't mind it or that she didn't like the boy, but she just hadn't really noticed him. The female trainer now felt bad for not doing show, but made sure it didn't show on her face.

"Yes, I had been most concerned about the Red Talon myself," Hailey confirm. "I also like your idea. As for the protection," here her lip twitched and she jerked a thumb a Destiny, "this girl right here will probably give you all the protection you need. She has both Reflect and Light Screen not to mention a pretty reliable healing move."

"Togekiss!" Destiny called out happily from behind the woman.

"Not to mention I have an Ariados who would be more then willing to help you out with holding him down" Hailey continued. "And also blocking some attacks, but Destiny here is still a better candidate for that."

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: This post will likely be incredibly short, since I am at a loss for words at the moment.

Looking around the room, the long combat briefing stirred a mixed bag of emotions for just about everyone involved. Some appeared excited or at least intrigued by the hand they were dealt. Others seemed deathly afraid, or at least their blank stare gave that impression. And some probably didn't feel a thing. Malic was mostly intrigued by the individual who introduced herself as Peri only due to the fact he removed her arm earlier and made herself sound like a walking robot. She is one human looking robot. Hmm, I wonder how they put the skin on to the point that it looks so real. Does she feel emotions at all? She did talk funny earlier today. "Hey Peri you look a bit unfazed by this whole thing. Does fear not compute in your robot brain or something?" Malic asked, pretty much increasing the volume of his voice to maximum.

Malic and his obliviousness had caused him to be not afraid at all mostly due to the nature of a worthy challenge to finally rise to the occasion. That and the fact he got to work with Eve, an individual that Malic and his childish hormones could not get enough of. This moment could not get possibly better. Well it could but that is not the point, Malic thought to himself with visible excitement including stomping feet, a massive grin and limitless energy. According to his orders, Malic's target was Rhino who was based on the information given the most powerful opponent of the enemy force. The traits identified made him definitely seem that way, packing insane strength, durability, and speed. Considering these traits, Malic had considered only 3 of his Pokemon would actually meet the requirements: Salamence, Charizard and Garchomp. These three had enough experience and raw power to deal with almost any scenario while the others are more adjusted to circumstantial conditions.

Still pondering the battle ahead, Malic rose from his seat and with impressive balance and muscular control, reached the back of the jet without a single trip even though it was flying at a godly speed. Shifting through the armor available, he eventually found the one that was just right despite the fact they were all the same, at least for the most part. Removing his jacket for a moment, Malic equipped the armor with ease and proceeded to test any restraints on his movement. "Hmm, a bit heavy but it packs solid protection. I can live with this one," he commented before re-equipping his jacket and zippered it as to hide his armor from his foes. With the same agility as before, Malic returned to his seat and stared at Eve, as if he was deep in thought. Why couldn't more girls in Blackthorn look like that. Clair is the only decent one, and notable one, but she is old enough to be my mom. Malic sighed and remembered that in mere moments he would fighting for his life. Shocked at this fact, Malic jumped around in his seat and struggled to recollect himself. Okay, I'm back. Time to plan....yeah I need some more information.

"Hey, Eve! Since I am going to be your sidekick and more or less support for you since you got super powers, it would be helpful if I knew how Rhino fought. That way I can actually be effective in this fight. Does he fight like a Rhydon or something? Or am I completely wrong like I usually am in something that requires thinking?"

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Red Talon... Death Adder..." Peri echoed in monotone, her arms, now relatively heavy due to the weaponry fused about her fists, drooping by her sides as she focused on computing the data given to them by Steven Stone pertaining the duo she and two others would be dealing with into her mind. "I see..." Came her mumble, directed at no-one bar herself. "I wonder whether..." Her audible contemplations were rudely interrupted by a somewhat blunt, tactless comment spewed by the male trainer, Malic.

"Hey Peri you look a bit unfazed by this whole thing. Does fear not compute in your robot brain or something?"

"Damn," she hissed inwardly, knocking her two weapons together in frustration. Turning to where he stood, the young woman tilted her fair head to one side and frowned. "Malic, your appearance is deceptive, for your puerility is astounding. Robots do not have brains, they have digital computers and various processors controlling them. Nothing controls me, I have my own program that can be manipulated by my own free will. Also, I am aware of various emotions, but it is somewhat hard for my face to exhibit them, due to this visor, which I'd rather not remove. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to discuss tactics with Hailey and Psyke, the psychic. Good bye," she nodded politely, and wandered off to address her assigned partners for this particular mission.

Peri was able to hear parts of their conversation as she approached- they were discussing some tactic or other concerning Red Talon.

"Excuse me, but I also believe that Death Adder will be posing a threat to us," Peri intejected calmly. "I do not mind dealing with him alone until you are able to 'hold him down'. However, my defensive capabilities are not as efficient as my offensive and evasive skills. I also lack stamina. But once Red Talon is grounded, I may be able to destroy his gliding unit- I can utilise electrical energy, and I also possess knowledge pertaining to the field of hacking." After speaking, she awaited their responses, silently surveying the others in the room and adding new notes.

Psyke's temperature increases slightly when around Hailey.

Hailey's Togekiss is defense-orientated.

Malic's temperature increases when around Eve. Also, I believe him to be an idiot.

Years
    "You got it!" The twins echoed together. "White Raven and Black Wraith may be first class martial artists, but were not lacking in that department either."
    "Besides." Keahi piped up. "Were the ultimate team. We have never been beaten together."
    Keani smirked, prodding her brother in the chest with her index finger. "Y'got that right, Bro. I mean, not many people can make fire and ice work together instead of against each other, right? Dudes, are gonna stand no chance." She flipped a Pokeball around in her hand, itching to let the fiery Pokemon loose, in truth she hated keeping Jake locked up in its confines, it always seemed so cruel to her, but at the same time, Jake didn't really seem to mind it.

Keahi on the other hand flipped the Pokeball in his hand at the same time but let the Pokemon inside out. The agile little Weavile announced its arrival with its trade mark call and perched itself happily on its masters shoulder. Keahi gave it a small scratch behind the ear before focussing his attention back on his sister.
    "Perhaps we should not be overly cocky. SHEILD have been fighting these guy's for a while now, they know everything about them and have still been unsuccessful in taking them down, even with the aid of Ultimates like Eve and Nova. They are not going to be pushovers." He shifted in his seat, turning his gaze from the other twin and scouring the area, looking over each of the occupants.
    "Don't worry about it too much, Bro. If they didn't think we could handle it, they wouldn't have gotten hold of us, or let us go up against 'em in that matter." She snorted "And you gotta admit that sitting on that beach day in day out was getting pretty boring, dontcha think?"
    Keahi nodded his agreement, still assessing the other members. They were a strong group, but each had they're faults, even he and Keani. It seemed some were overly confident in they're skills. Some not confident enough and some were even unreadable, like the Peri girl. In honesty Peri intrigued Keahi, he didn't know all that much about her but her speaking pattern and ability to not get riled up was astounding.

He was torn from his daze by a lithe hand being waved in front of his face. He turned unconcerned eyes on his sister who looked at him as if he had grown two heads. "Dude, I've been speaking to you for the last two minutes. What was so interesting that-" She stopped mid sentence as she leaned on her brother and followed his gaze to the girl with the visor. She grinned evilly and raised an eyebrow, "Ah".
    Keahi cut her short with a hand to her mouth. "You knew I was analyzing the squad, you can read my mind you just took this opportunity to jump in." He all but growled, releasing her mouth only when he was certain that he had been successful in ridding any witty comment that would have escaped his sisters mouth.
    Keani shrugged and leaned back in her seat, seemingly through with the conversation before a wide smiled pressed itself to her lips. "You did say she intrigued you though."
    Without warning, Keahi sprang forward and grabbed his sister around the neck playfully, putting pressure there but not completely strangulating her. The Weavile jumped from his position on Keahi's shoulder to take a seat on the head rest of the chair for a better view of the playful banter.
    "Ack, but you diiiiiid!" Keani struggled through the rough shaking her brother was giving her.
    "You just can't keep your mouth shut can you?" Keahi announced, letting his grip fall from around her throat and sitting back with a chuckle, welcoming the Weavile back onto his shoulder.
    "Heh heh, it was a ideal opportunity bro, one I couldn't pass up." She commented, throwing her arms behind her head to use as a cushion, even if it was unnecessary due to the padding of the seat.
    Both were quite for a while before Keahi took in the information Steven had given the group after stating what guy's they would be going after. His eyes widened and he grabbed his sister around her forearm, pulling her from her seat roughly and down the isle towards the back of the jet. "We've gotta suit up." He said.
    "But how are we gonna move as quickly as two expert martial artist if were wearing a hell load of gear?" Keani asked, being dragged none to nicely behind her brother and a smirking Weavile.
    "We'll just take it off, now stop complaining."

Entering the back of the jet, the twins were quite shocked to see both the female trainer and the psychic in a conversation. They stopped suddenly to analyze them, not quite sure what to say around others as they were really the spark of life when it came to interaction with others. "Umm, hey." Keani greeted for the two. "Umm Psyke and Hailey, right?" She pointed at herself and then her brother. "Keani and Keahi. The elementals that Steven was talking about."
    Uncomfortable with the conversation, Keahi pulled his sister over to the equipment, nodding his head in greeting to the other two. Out of himself and his twin, he was the most awkward when it came to conversation. If he was not giving out orders then he found it difficult to talk to anyone but his Pokemon and his sister. "Let's just gear up and get this over with." He announced through they're telepathic link.
    "Yeah yeah" Keani grumbled, picking up different pieces of the suit, her mind slowly drifting off on other things.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Hello, it's nice to meet you," the woman replied to Keani and Keahi, then tilted her head slightly when she saw Keahi pull his sister away. Shrugging her shoulders, Hailey turned back to look at Peri and address the issue that she brought up. "Yes, I know we also have to deal with this 'Death Adder' fellow, but we just thought that the Red Talon would be more of a threat and I do like your idea for him. Still...we should also come up with a plan to take care of him.

"Just so you know," the female trainer continued. "I will also be sending out my Lucario. He'll be able to help you out with Death Adder. He has a verity of moves that I'm sure you'll find useful. Not to mention he's quite good at coming up with things on his own." Hailey then thought of something and reached into her pockets. "You know, now that I think about it, I should probably be telling them about this." She took out a couple Pokeballs. "Come on out, Luca, Spinner!"

Hailey threw the two balls up and, as they opened up, an Ariados and a Lucario appeared in a flash of red light. The looked around confused at the new setting they found themselves in. Destiny cried out happily and flew over to the two and spoke to them rapidly in the Pokemon language. Both Luca and Spinner listened intently to the Togekiss. When she was finally finished talking, Spinner crawled over to Hailey and looked at her up and down while making some annoyed clicks.

"Spinner is unhappy that you did not leave her out when the Champion took you into the helicopter," Luca translated, using the Aura to speak. "She does not trust her, and was worried that something happened to you."

"I'm sorry for making you worried," Hailey said to her Pokemon. "But now's not that time to dwell on that. Has Destiny told you about everything that has happened?"

"She has, Mother," Luca confrimed with a nod. "She has also told us of your plans and what you wish of us. I must admit, it's a lot to take in. Especially in such a short time. But we will do what you ask of us."

"That's all I ask," Hailey said, then turned to Psyke and Peri. "By the way, these two are Psyke and Peri. You are also to follow their orders if they give them to you."

"We understand." Luca said with a nod while Spinner made a few more annoyed clicks.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    "The ability your Pokémon has is amazing, Hailey," Psyke commented. Being from Kanto and never traveling had left him ignorant to the other 300-odd species of Pokémon discovered throughout the world. "Having lived in one place in Kanto my entire life, there are so many Pokémon I haven't seen." Psyke released his Alakazam, to see if it could communicate telepathically with the Lucario; if so, this may prove to be a valuable pair in the upcoming battle.

Alakazam; I want you to attempt to speak to this Lucario with your telepathy. Say anything... introduce yourself.

The Alakazam turned around, intent upon obeying it's master's orders. Facing the Lucario, it closed it's eyes and began a message.

Lucario, it's nice to meet a Pokémon of your caliber. I have picked up brainwaves of travelers from far-away regions who have experienced strong Pokémon, and have been intrigued ever since. Do you understand what I am communicating with you?

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Thank you Psyke," Hailey said, the side of her lip twitched a bit though she quickly straightened it out. "Though, in all honesty, I had no part in teaching him how to talk with the Aura. He learned that all on his own. Luca's a very smart Pokemon, probably one of the smartest out there." She then smiled a bit when Psyke mentioned that he had never been to any region beside Kanto. "You should go traveling a bit. It is a nice experience."

Meanwhile, Luca looked at Alakazam when he was called out and stared at him intently. Then, the Lucario slowly closed his eyes and the glow of Aura surrounded his head. Yes, I can understand what you are comuting to me. Luca responded telepathically. It is also a pleasure to meet you, Alakazam. I am sure that we will be able to work and fight well together.

Hailey watched the Aura and Psi Pokemon, then notice Destiny concentratng really hard on something. The female trainer turned to watch her Togekiss shake with effort as it tried to do something, but finally giving up and letting out a deep sigh. Hailey almost smiled at her Pokemon's effort, but was able to keep it off of her face.

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
    The Quinjet tore through the sky and Eve took the controls once again. She banked left sharply and descended, dropping low to fly just over the trees of the Eterna Forest. They came up on Eterna City quickly and Eve slowed the jet until it hovered still in the air right outside the Eterna City Museum. There was a large hole where the main doorway used to be, no doubt the result of the Rhino smashing through. Several smashed or burning police cars were abandoned outside the building. The local authorities had apparently tried to intervene.

But their efforts had been in vain, and more than a dozen police officers were either dead or injured.

"Ready for drop," Eve announced. She grabbed a drop-line and the rear hatch of the Quinjet dropped open. "If you can't fly, grab a line and let yourself down," she shouted over the roar of the engines. She herself dropped out of the jet and landed softly on the ground. Behind her, Vicki leaped out of the jet and flew through the air before gracefully dropping and landing on the ground. The rest of the team followed.

Drawn by the roaring of the Quinjet's engines, the six criminals emerged from the museum. They were an imposing bunch, outfitted with bizarre costumes and technologies. And each one of them had a sinister glint in their eyes. There could be no doubt: these were hardened, dangerous criminals.

"You're all under arrest," Eve shouted. "Drop and deactivate your weapons."

"Funny," Red Talon said with a smirk. "You're acting as if we can't just blast past you." He launched a volley of missiles from the underside of his glider. They slammed into the Quinjet and it went up in flames before crashing to the ground.

"Well there goes our ride," Vicki muttered. "Let's teach these ass-clowns a lesson!"

"A lesson?" Shinobi laughed. "This isn't the amateur hero hour. Boys, show these wanabe Super-Friends what happens when you mess with the Sinister Six."

It was on...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Hailey was a bit surprised when Eve called out for everyone to drop so she was a bit slow to react. But she was able to clear her head and grabbed the rope before sliding down it. She hit the ground with a hard 'thud' and nearly fell over from the impact. But she was able to stay upright, though she muttered some swears under her breath as her Pokemon jumped out of the jet and landed behind their trainer.

"Are you okay Mother?" Luca asked, placing a paw on his trainer's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hailey said, pushing her glasses back up. "But let's not worry about me right now. What we do need to worry about is dealing with those bad guys up ahead...This should be really fun..."

Luca just smiled very faintly and then followed Hailey as she ran towards Eve and Vicki, Spinner and Destiny doing the same. Luca and Spinner got into a fighting position when they appeared and Destiny did her best to stay where she was. Like other Togekisses, she didn't like nor did well with conflict and didn't like being in the same area as them. But, even though she technically wasn't, she was a trainer's Pokemon and had to learn how to deal with it. Of course, that's way she was more defensive Pokemon. Hailey knew that Destiny wouldn't handle a real battle on her own.

Now, when the Red Talon shot the missiles at the jet and destroyed it, it took all of the Togekiss' practice at not fleeing from strife to keep her by Hailey's side. The female trainer swore under her breath and growled slightly at their predicament and also got into a somewhat fighting pose, though she wasn't too sure at how good it was.

"Alright," Hailey said. "Spinner use Spider Web on everyone! Luca use Aura Sphere near the left of the group and up a bit!" Spinner clicked her pincers together before shooting out a great amount of silk that became a large spider web while Luca gather Aura between his paws and shot the large energy ball at higher up and to the left.

With that combination Hailey hoped for many things. One was that the slower members of that group would be caught in the web and, even if just for a second, would be stalled so that the others could do some other damage to it. Another was that, while they tried to dodge the spider web, one or two would get hit by Luca's Aura Sphere and some damage would be done to them. Lastly, she hoped that by shooting it to the left, the others would dodge to the right and move closer together so that the others would have a bigger target to it. Or that the criminals would knock each other over trying to get away, but she really doubted that last part.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Hm," Peri mused to herself, the situation she was in slightly reminiscent of those back at the Devon and Silph offices where she was in a group of three, and the other parties would interact in a way that caused her to feel like what she had discovered to be a 'third wheel'. The other two who approached had appeared not to greet her, therefore she felt somewhat dejected as she listened to Hailey and Psyke's continued exchange. Then, Peri recalled that she required armour. Glancing to where the twins had wandered, the artificially created human followed- not before dismissing her cannon-like appendages in favour of a pair of hands that could pick the armour up and place it on her body.

"Excuse me, please," she mumbled upon leaning in front of Keani and snagging herself a piece of protective clothing that was apt for her small frame. It was reasonably lightweight, therefore Peri made the executive decision to keep it- not without testing how well she could hover, however. After the woman removed her military-style jacket (revealing a crisp white shirt, a loosely fixed tie and a menagerie of assorted sweatbands dominating her arms) and strapped herself within the bulletproof vest, she summoned her weapons once more and rose into the air, mouth twitching as she calculated the changes required in order to adapt to her new garment.

"Ready for drop," Eve suddenly announced. "If you can't fly, grab a line and let yourself down."

Already some few feet from the floor, Peri effortlessly drifted over to the rear hatch with no clue of the carnage that had taken place outside. The roar of the engine was deafening, and she once again had to contend with surplus energy within the atmosphere that her body was eager to consume. Allowing herself a little of the heat and noise energy generated by the Quinjet as she descended, Peri's facial expression did not change as she absorbed the mass of fallen bodies, nor as she witnessed the sextet who emerged from the museum. It was actually Red Talon's glider that caused her lips to curve slightly, a small smile emerging. However, she had been informed to take care of Death Adder- one whose abilities were akin to those of Poison-types. Also, she extracted from the data within her mind, he had enhanced strength and speed. Hopefully, her ability to transcend into the fourth dimension would be able to combat--

Hailey burst into action, giving her Pokemon commands. Following suit, Peri's arms began to emit a low hum as she charged her first round of 'ammunition', though the hovering experiment hesitated, not wanting to disrupt the endeavours of the two Pokemon.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    "If you can't fly, grab a line and let yourself down,"

These uttered words caused Psyke to let go of any present anxiety and prepare for war. Psyke instantly reactivated his abilities via his bracelet and felt a surge of energy overpower him. If necessary, he could take the bracelet off; however, he would prefer to only do this if absolutely vital. A few presses of buttons set the power draw to 70%. A faint purple aura surrounded the boy, moreso around his hands. The black of the pupils of his eyes illuminated into a lavender-like color.

Alakazam, I hope you're ready.

Of course, master. Always.

By concentrating exceedingly hard, Psyke extended the aura around his body and used his Psychic prowess to manipulate his arms and legs, giving him the ability to glide through the air. The Alakazam performed the same maneuvre and they were soon landed on the ground, next to Hailey. Hailey had already begun giving her Pokémon commands. Psyke realized then that she was important to the success of the mission and made a silent promise that no matter what she would come home safely. The giant web spun by the Ariados was flung at the enemy.

Alakazam. I want you to use Psychic and assist that web in finding it's goal. Meanwhile, I have something else planned.

As you wish.

Psyke, full of energy, manipulated the aura once more so that it collected in his hand, forming a deep burple ball. Psyke compressed this energy ball into the size of a pea, and the leftover energy was pressurized as if it was about to explode. With a fierce look in his eye, Psyke pointed the small sphere at Red Talon and applied pressure. The pressure caused a thin purple beam to become exerted that quickly changed colors. The beam was traveling at the speed of sound right toward it's target: the human version of a Psybeam.

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
    "Not so fast!" Red Talon laughed. He leaned back on his glider and a flamethrower ripped from the front of it. It incinerated the incoming web in seconds. He then balked a little bit as Psyke's attack struck him, but he didn't seem too concerned. "Kid, you musta never gone to school...Dark-type armor, makes psychic attacks pretty freaking useless!"

"Six!" Shinobi called out. "Take them!"

=====

Rhino lowered his head and charged. The massive, seven foot-tall, half-ton behemoth of a man thundered towards Eve and Conrad. Eve let loose with a roaring stream of fire, the tremendous level of heat stopped Rhino's charge and he shielded himself from the flames. Eve continued to pour on the fire, and Rhino's metal armor began to glow red-hot.

"Malic, move your Pokemon into position!" Eve shouted.

But Rhino had other ideas. With a roar, he brought his two hands together, and a thunderclap erupted. The shockwave dispersed the flames and Rhino continued his charge. He closed in quickly. Eve pointed her hands down and fired off two fiery jets, launching herself into the air and over Rhino's charge. She spun around and blasted balls of flame at Rhino, one after another after another. But the fire only seemed to annoy Rhino and he charged forward once more.

Eve blasted him with a powerful stream of water, the force of which slowed Rhino's charge to a crawl and even began to push him back. Eve switched it up and turned the water into ice, encasing Rhino in a frozen block.

"That should hold him for a while," Eve said, pleased with herself for stopping one of the most dangerous criminals around.

But the frozen block began to crack, and with a roar, Rhino shattered the ice. Shards of ice went flying in all directions, knocking into Eve as they flew. She looked up as Rhino raged over her with his fist drawn back. Eve managed to raise a psychic barrier around her just in time to halt Rhino's punch. But the sheer power of Rhino's blows rocked through the barrier and shook Eve to her core. The concussive force of each punch caused rattled her bones and deafened her ears, and the stress of maintaining her barrier against such an onslaught caused her nose to bleed and her head to ache.

Rhino, while not the brightest fish in the drawer, knew he wasn't getting anywhere with the relentless pounding away at Eve's barrier so he went for a different approach. He grabbed the spherical barrier with both hands and lifted it into the air with Eve still inside it. Rhino hoisted the barrier over his head and slammed it into the ground. Once...twice...on the third time, the barrier shattered and Eve crashed down hard.

"Nice try, lady," Rhino taunted. "But I'm just that good." Eve groaned in pain and struggled to her feet, but she was at a clear disadvantage. Eve looked as if she had just gone ten rounds with a--well a rhinoceros--and Rhino looked as fresh as a daisy. "C'mon, baby-cakes," Rhino said with a smirk. "You can't beat me. Just lay back down. There's nothing you can do."

"Bite me," Eve spat, clenching her fists.

"Oh. I just might," Rhino sneered. He pulled back his fist.

Then Eve struck, pressing both hands against Rhino's chest and cutting loose with a tremendous surge of electrical energy. Rhino's suit was a lightning rod: the electricity flowed through it and through him. He let out a howl of pain and Eve smirked as she continued to pour on the power.

But Rhino began to overcome his pain. He struggled against the paralyzing electrical attack. His armor creaked and groaned as he forced it to move. Eve continued to course lightning through him, but he wasn't slowing down. Rhino then grabbed her arms. And the lightning was forced back into her. A scream ripped its way from her throat. It was a horrible, gut-twisting sound. She dropped back to her knees, her body smoking, her breathing labored.

Rhino lifted her up, drew his leg back, and kneed her in the stomach. An airless gasp escaped her throat. Rhino grabbed her head with one meaty paw of a hand and lifted her off the ground.

"You're pretty," he said with a twisted smile. "I think I'll take you home with me."

"Go to hell!" Eve shouted. She swung her arm, calling upon her elemental powers as she did. A razor-sharp leaf blade slashed across Rhino's cheek, and he tossed Eve to the ground to cradle his face.

"You bi*ch," he snarled. He charged her, but Eve let loose with a pulse of dark energy. It washed over Rhino and at once his mechanical exoskeleton seized up. It seemed to fight against its own movement for a moment. Then Rhino regained control and continued his charge. But Eve blasted him again, and once again the mechanical suit seized. She blasted him several more times, forcing him to his knees.

"Don't like Dark attacks, do ya?" Eve taunted, grimacing through her pain. "That's just too flippin' bad!"

She brought her hands together, swirling darkness between them. Then she added lightning to the mix, and powerful bolts of electricity sparked across the black sphere. Rhino stared at her with a mix of horror and hate as she prepared to launch her attack.

"You can't beat me," she mocked. "Just lay back down. There's nothing you can do."

But there was something Rhino could do. As Eve let loose with her attack, he raised his massive fist and brought it down hard on the concrete. The ground cracked. A massive split ran towards Eve, causing her to lose her footing and her attack missed its mark. Rhino wasted no time. With roar he lowered his head and charged. With Eve as tired and drained as she was, there was little she could do to stop him.

Then, with a mechanical ramming skull powerful enough to shatter concrete and break steel, he rammed her in the gut. Eve was sent flying through the air like a ragdoll, and she landed in a broken heap more than forty feet away. Blood dripped past Eve's lips, the sign of massive internal bleeding.

"Don't boast unless you can back it up," Rhino growled as he stalked towards her...

=====

White Raven and Black Wraith circled around Keahi and Keani. It was obvious they were accustomed to working as a team. They moved to either side of the two Ultimates, forcing Keahi and Keani to stand back-to-back. Then, without any visible or verbal sign, the two attacked as one.

In a single instant, at the exact same moment, Black Wraith hit Keahi in the jaw with a flying knee strike, and White Raven swiped Keani's legs out from under her. Keahi back-tumbled right over Keani. The two villains were after them before they even hit the ground.

White Raven suddenly had a bo-staff in his hand, an extendable weapon previously concealed somewhere on his person. He launched himself into the air, spinning the staff like propeller blades. He swung down mightily, but missed his mark. He attacked Keani relentlessly, spinning and twirling his staff to test her defenses and reflexes without ever really making contact with her. He attempted several thrusting motions, but Keani managed to dodge even them.

The White Raven growled, it was the only sound he had made this entire time. He spun his staff again, and in the same motion, he hurled a small metal sphere from his belt. White Raven then quickly turned and covered his face with his cape as the flash-bang grenade went off. With Keani blinded, White Raven made his move. He charged her, swing his staff in an overhead circular arc. He struck her three times, knocking her to the ground. A vicious snap-kick sent her skidding across the concrete.

Black Wraith attacked Keahi with a much more brutal style of combat. He avoided the fancy maneuvers and focused instead on quick, strong punches, knees, kicks, and elbows. He was fast to boot, and wasn't afraid to take a blow himself if it would put him in a better position to hit back.

The Black Wraith caught Keahi on the side of his head with his left elbow, and then followed up with a right-knee to the gut, forcing the air out of Keahi's lungs. A spinning roundhouse kick finished up the combo and knocked Keahi to the ground. As he stood over Keahi, he clenched his fists three times, and a set of brass knuckle-like weapons emerged from his gloves. He grabbed Keahi by his shirt-collar and hoisted him up. Black Wraith then landed two vicious punches to Keahi's midsection. He continued his assault, though Keahi managed to block or dodge most of the blows.

Finally, Black Wraith landed a blow; a brass-knuckled punch to Keahi's left knee. He didn't let up. He lashed out with a three-punch combo, striking Keahi's chest twice with a final blow to the chin that knocked Keahi to the ground. Then, as Keahi began to rise, Black Wraith leaped forward and hit Keahi with a flying knee-to-the-face. Keahi went tumbling onto Keani, who had been on the receiving end of a similar beating courtesy of White Raven. The two criminals, black and white, circled Keahi and Keani once more...

=====

Psyke and Hailey had been chased into the museum by Red Talon. Red Talon dropped from his glider and entered the museum, stepping loudly across the marble floors.

"Little pigs, little pigs," he cackled. "Please let me in." He knocked over some sort of priceless pottery artifact. "Oh no," he said in a high-pitched and squeaky voice. "Not by the hairs of our chinny chin chin." He then revealed a fist-sized metal sphere. He pressed a button on it and it lit up with a green light. "Then I'll huff," he cackled once more. "And I'll puff. And I'll blow your house in!" Red Talon let out a maniacal laugh as he hurled the sphere. It made contact with another priceless artifact and exploded violently. He continued laughing.

"Little pigs, little pigs," he cackled. "Come out and play--," he stopped suddenly. "Wait. That's not how it goes. Damn, now I've totally messed up my train of thought." He then let out a crazy laugh. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" he cackled as he hurled another bomb, destroying a section of wall. He continued to laugh, "To-day do I bake, to-morrow I brew, The day after that the queen's child comes in; And oh! I am glad that nobody knew, That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!" He hurled several more bombs throughout the museum, turning into a black and burning room.

"Oh wait," he remembered with a cackle. "I still have to find the two little pigs!" He pressed a tiny sensor on his wrist and his glider came crashing in through the ceiling. "They're gonna need to get that fixed." He hovered around the room "Oh, Grandma," he said in a squeaky high-pitched voice. "What great big teeth you have." He peered around a large vase in the middle of the room. He turned his head slightly and caught sight of part of Psyke's shoe hiding behind a wall. "Well, deary," he cackled. "All the better to eat you with!"

He smashed through the wall, glaring down on Psyke and Hailey.

"Hello, little pigs," he said with a maniacal laugh. "Let's play a game..."

=====

Vicki and Shinobi were engaged in a high-speed sword duel. Even though Shinobi wielded a much larger and ungainly sword, Vicki was still unable to score any direct hits with her own lighter, faster weapons. It was a wild exchange. Sparks flew in all directions with each clash of swords.

Shinobi swung her sword in a powerful arc, and while Vicki managed to block the slash, her guard broke and Shinobi landed a crushing blow to her midsection that sent her flying. Romulus the Umbreon attempted to intervene, but Shinobi caught him with a stiff kick across the back and sent him tumbling across the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that," Vicki growled as she launched herself back into the fight. "She fought with more drive than ever before, and her speed quickly overwhelmed Shinobi. As Vicki broke Shinobi's guard, Vicki seemed to vanish with a scarlet flash. She then reappeared behind Shinobi and slashed across her back. But Shinobi vanished, dissipating into a black fog before reappearing some ten feet away.

"You're good," Shinobi relented. "But I'm better..."

=====

Death Adder attacked. He swung his bladed tail in a vicious arc that nearly decapitated Peri. He followed up quickly, unleashing a torrent of poisonous needles from the gauntlets on his hands. They stabbed into Peri's chest, and as she fell back under the attack, Death Adder blasted her with a jet of flames from the gauntlets as well.

He stalked towards her, eyeing her with cold, serpentine eyes...how appropriate. He wasn't talkative like the Red Talon. Death Adder was cold and calculating, a pure silent sadist, and he was going to enjoy this immensely.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Hailey shivered with fear as the Red Talon came closer and closer to them, breaking things and shouting out nursery rhymes all of the way. She did not like the chances she and Psyke had at beating this guy...but what choice did they have? She agreed to it and now the female trainer had to deal with it. She just had wished her improvised plan had worked out better, but beggars can't be choosers. Still, Hailey would have to think up something in order to deal with the Red Talon.

It was at that time that the female trainer realized that neither Peri or Death Adder was with them. She then frowned, remembering that the young girl was suppose to fight him all by herself. Not that Hailey doubted her abilities, but she couldn't help but worry over her. She looked over at Luca and remember saying to the girl that she would have the Lucario help her out. But...if the Red Talon really did have Dark Type armor, then Luca's skill and attacks would be very much needed. Still, she couldn't leave Peri all by herself and she didn't know how much help Spinner would be. Finally, sighing deeply, Hailey turned to her Lucario.

"Luca...I need you to do something for me," Hailey said.

Luca turned to look at his trainer. "Yes? What is it?" He asked.

"I want you to run over to Peri and help her out with Death Adder," the female trainer responded.

Luca frowned deeply. "But Mother...what about you? What if something happens and I'm not there to-"

"I'll be fine Luca," Hailey insisted. "I also have Destiny, Spinner, my all of the others in our party, not to mention Psyke and his Alakazam. I think that's enough to be able to deal with this crazy moron. You don't have to worry about me."

At first, Luca only frowned deeper, but then sighed and nodded his head. "Very well, if Mother wishes that of me, then I will do as you asks. But please...be careful." He said, then raced out of the museum. Right after he left, Red Talon broke through the last door and laughed at them.

"Spinner use Sludge Bomb!" Hailey shouted quickly. "Destiny use Aura Sphere!"

Both the Togekiss and the Ariados were quick to launch their respective attacks at the Red Talon, hoping to do at least some damage to the criminal.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Mere moments from touching the ground after a dramatic and definitely epic leap, Malic had jumped from the frying pan into the fire. And this fire was not a nice one. Analyzing the battlefield, it didn't take long for Malic to figure out who was his opponent. Based on the name given to Malic during the briefing, he figured Rhino would be intimidating at best, foolish at worst. This however was borderline frightening. The "creature" was at least 7 feet tall, or at least in that area and his weight ranged anywhere from half a ton to nearly double that, at least he appeared to weight that bunch. Malic closed his eyes for a moment in some vain and wasteful effort to regain his composure. He never expected himself of all people to actually be shocked and afraid of his current scenario. I bet robot girl isn't feeling anything, he thought to himself. I just have to focus on the task on hand. Upon opening his eyes, Malic was in for a rude awakening.

The Rhino was charging. Closing in faster than a Tauros on steroids, Malic froze and looked around in the immediate area seeing everyone else distracted by their own respective opponents. Bracing for a painful impact, Eve entered the fray and blasted back the Rhino with a flaming rocket or burning flames. She continued to blast the armored benemonth with fire in an attempt to calm and halt the beast.

"Malic, move your Pokemon into position!"

"What position? It isn't like you gave me a battle plan, lady!" Malic complained. With a sigh, Malic leapt back away from Eve and Rhino and unattached four Pokeballs from his belt and calmly dropped them behind his back. "Alright, guys execute plan grounded assault. Take battle positions," he whispered. With Eve barraging Rhino with flaming fury, Malic was confident he didn't see his small army of dragons assume their sneaky and well hidden positions. However, Malic's confidence soon turned into pain.

Rhino's current mood mirrored the flames that had bombarded him for so long. A loud shock-wave was emitted by his hands and the flames dispersed. He charged forward attempting to repay Eve for her efforts, but in a display of control and finesse Eve waltzed around Rhino and managed to halt the beast once again this time with ice. Wow, she's incredible. A smirk stretched across Malic's face. She may not need my help after all. However, Malic's heightened senses (developed over time through his intense training) picked up on Rhino's next move: breaking free. "EVE! Watch out!" Malic's warning was far too late and deafening roar accompanied Rhino's return. A rain of ice shards spread across the area. Malic witnessed Eve's date with one as a shard tossed her aside. "No way...." However, his own disbelief caused his own downfall. The small loss of attention made Malic fall victim to his own share of ice blades. A few small insignficant ones brushed alongside him, however a meaty one struck Malic in the face. Holding his head due to the pain, Malic cried out due to the shock of the blow. "Damn it!" he screamed holding his head with both hands. "This is why I wish I had super powers. I bet Supernova never has to deal with this crap." Recollecting himself, Malic removed his hands and one glance at them had stirred thoughts he never had before. "Bl...Bl....Blood...." The old worn leather gauntlets that had protected Malic from all sorts of threats had been stained with his blood. His vision soon became blurry. His mind distracted and his legs weak. Realizing this weakness would cause more unneeded problems, Malic allowed his strong right hand to slap him across the face. With a bloody forehead and a bruised cheek, he was ready to return to the battle.

It was a good thing Malic overcame his own weakness as during this time, Rhino was clearly winning the war. Preceding the moment Malic had finally returned to the war-zone, Rhino was having as much fun as a child would have in a candy store as he thoroughly beaten Eve to a bloody pulp. Though he was sick to this stomach, Malic could not do much with his current physical attributes except for analyze the battle for any clues on how to defeat the brute. After a few moments, Malic was ready for battle and all he needed was an opportunity. He crouched, knocking ground with his fist lightly as it was a door. In that same moment, Rhino had safely delivered the last blow Malic could stand to see, a terrible head-butt that easily broke several bones and had caused enough pain to kill a regular human.

"Guess its time for the sidekick to fight," he mumbled to himself. With a deep breath, Malic was prepared for the inevitable. "Hey dumb-ass in the bad halloween costume! Last I checked that isn't how you go asking for candy. I guess your mother never gave you any spankings when you were younger. Oh well, I guess I have to make up for it then. So..." Malic paused to take off his jacket and held to his side. "Oy! Toro! Toro! Don't ya want it?! It is a mad sexy black and red jacket" Malic screamed attempting to taunt the large beast in the suit of steel. After a few moments of taunting and posing, Rhino's temper eventually fried and he charged Malic with a haunting cry of fury. Rhino was near inches from striking Malic with his fist when suddenly Malic yelled in the tone of powerful and urgent order, "NOW!"

With a blank expression on his face, Malic smiled as two bodies emerged from the ground pounding Rhino straight in the face with strong attacks. The culprits: Garchomp and Aerodactyl who buried themselves in the ground earlier in the battle. The powerful and fierce Dragons used Dragon rush and Iron head respectively to cause a mix of pain, anguish and flinching to Rhino. The attack had launched Rhino in mid-air despite his massive weight. Not wanting to waste a golden opportunity, Malic seized the moment. "Skeletor, paralyze him with Thunder Fang!" The winged fossil charged forward with blazing speed and grasped Rhino's airborne leg with his powerful jaws unleashing a jolt of electricity meant to further cause Rhino paralyzing pain. A howl of pain met the air and Malic unleashed the second phase of this assault: "Argos, let loose a Dragon Pulse! Target his chest!" The same moment, Skeletor flew free from his Thunder Fang, Argos the Garchomp grabbed a foothold on the ground, gathered energy in his mouth and blasted Rhino with a powerful pulse of draconic energy launching Rhino further away. Following the energy pulse, Rhino returned to the ground and picked himself up from the ground. His armor visibly damaged from the combined assaults. Malic could see Rhino's body language conveying the full range of his emotions. "Aerial squadron, attack!" Malic screamed and suddenly with a gust of wind, Malfoy the Charizard and Mavis the Salamence entered the field of battle. With their keen eyes, Malfoy and Maivs spotted the possible weak point in Rhino's armor where the Dragon Pulse struck him only moments ago. Halting their unifed flight at the same time, the dragons unleashed a mix of attacks that would defeat any opponent at least in the Pokemon World. Malfoy released deadly flames in the form of a Flamethrower whereas Salamence unleashed his own form of flames in a paralyzing blend dubbed Dragonbreath.

From the distance, Malic eyed the battle only seeing a mountain of flames. "I guess they got the flames in. Good, means Rhino is at least dumbstruck. Argos! Back them up. Use a Earthquake if you have to. Skeletor! Fly me over to Eve!" In a few moments, Malic had successfully landed beside Eve. Running over to her beaten body, Malic crouched beside her. "Hey Eve. How ya holding up? My small dragon army is over there blasting Rhino, but I will be honest, I don't know if they will be able to stop him. Most of my opponents gave up by now."

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Glaring up at the horrible mammoth walking toward him, Psyke was formulating a plan in his head. Though he couldn't attack head on, there were certainly other routes he could take to his destination: victory. Psychically pushing the flying artifacts out of the way, he glanced over at his Alakazam and pried into it's thoughts, formulating a plan.

Alakazam, now is the ideal time to use the technique I gave you. He is currently counting us out of the fight, due to that dark armor. As we both know, dark is severely weak to fighting attacks... which I taught you about a month ago. Do you remember it?

Such a trivial question, master. Of course, Focus Punch, the trainer machine we gracefully lifted from a large man near the cave. You know I've never attempted to use it.

Alakazam, don't give me that. Your mind-reading abilities should be enough to see where he plans on moving. I want you to psychically pinpoint the weak spot of his armor and make sure you crack it in two punches. Let's do this.

Very well, master.

While Red Talon was looking at Hailey's Pokémon with a mocking grin, Alakazam snuck out from behind the cover and made his way to Red Talon's flank. Meanwhile, Psyke raised his hands and, like a mime, created a Reflect screen to the left of Red Talon, facing toward Alakazam. He waited for Alakazam to rush in with his punch. Alakazam's fist glowed red as it's owner pried into the mind of the villain. Red Talon, while belting out another nursery rhyme, turned to Hailey and menacingly raised his flamethrower. Alakazam seized the moment and charged in, fist at the ready. The only thing Red Talon saw as he glanced to his right was Alakazam's fist.

Immediately, a cracking sound echoed throughout the establishment. A small hole, about four inches in diameter was formed where the punch made contact with the armor, like a crater. Red Talon stumbled back, scoffing at the Psi Pokémon, before turning on his flamethrower. Unexpectedly, the flames bounced right off of the Reflect set up by Psyke and scorched him in the face. Psyke took advantage of this opporunity and lowered his hands to his side. The aura which was his trademark migrated from all around his body to his right hand. His eyes were now visibly purple. In one swift motion, he moved his arm backward slowly, then forward quickly with his palm outstretched. A lavender energy blasted was emmited at a breakneck speed toward the villain, who could only wince as the blow was launched. It was headed right toward the hole that Alakazam had just created.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Psyke and Alakazam's attacks where enough to distract the Red Talon and make the two attacks land, Destiny's Aura Sphere doing the most damage. Hailey smiled a bit at her Pokemon's efforts and then shouted, "Okay now! Spinner run up and user Poison Jab on him! Destiny, hang back for now."

Spinner clicked her pincers together before running at the villian. When she was close enough the spider jumped at Red Talon, swining a purple glowing leg at him. But before the jab could land, Red Talon swung his arm and whacked the spider away from him, making her hit a wall. The villian grinned widely before taking out some missles and aimming it at her. He then let the missles go but before they could reach Spinner, Destiny raced towards her and used a Light Screen to block the missles. She then gathered some more Aura around her and shot the ball at Red Talon.

"Come guys! We can do this!" Hailey shouted at her Pokemon.

-/-/-

Luca, meanwhile, continued to run until he sensed the Aura of Peri nearby. He reached the area and saw Death Adder attacking Peri. The Lucario growled lowly, not liking the sight of the large man with the tail trying to kill the smaller girl. The Aura Pokemon analized the situation and thought about what Steven had said before about the villain. Apparently, Death Adder's suit was much like that of a Seviper or an Arbok. So that would mean that he would be weak towards Psychic and Ground type attacks. Luca knew at least two attacks with those typing; Psychic and Earthquake. Luca frowned as he thought about which attack he should used as quickly as he could.

It didn't take too much for him to figure out which attack he shoulder use. Soon, a blue glow covered his eyes and surrounded his body. He then focused on the engery and sent a powerful burst of Psychic energy at the villian, hoping to do quite a bit of damage to him.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Her assailant was there much sooner than she had anticipated, almost landing a pre-emptive strike were it not for Peri instinctively recoiling and thus retaining her head. No sooner had she stepped away from the lacerated blade then she was bombarded with an innumerable quantity of sharp needles- thankfully the armour she had equipped prevented any from striking her chest, and as she was forced onto the ground her limbs detached themselves, therefore her torso was the only part of Peri subjected to the stream of fire emitted by Death Adder's gauntlets. The visor protected her face, her part-Pokemon 'heritage' alongside other manipulations of her genetic code rendered her less succeptible to elemental attacks than any normal human was. As her limbs formed a vertical line in the air, she suddenly appeared behind them, concentrating on firing two jets of energy towards her opponent as she connected herself to her feet before gravity took effect. No sooner had the electricity and ice left her arms, she teleported again and again, breaching the walls of both dimensions repeatedly in an attempt to inflict some sort of confusion on the man. Much like her antagonist, Peri was silent, though her expression was masked by the mass of technology shielding her eyes.

Death Adder was extremely quick, with enough agility to dodge the blue and yellow beams hurtling towards him. Wordlessly, the sadistic expression still lingering within his pupils, he fired another onslaught- this time spinning about in a circle in order to produce a ring of poisonous spikes from his twin gauntlets. Peri was caught off guard mid-air, and was buffetted by a series of needles which caused her to plummet to the ground, unmoving. Satisfied with his success, Death Adder stalked over, blade poised against the young woman's neck, a scarlet bead of blood trailing down Peri's throat.

Suddenly, he was thrown backward by the impact of Luca's Aura Sphere, though the villain used his tail to anchor himself and thus regain stability. By this time, Peri was stirring, her body (unused to fighting) somewhat shaky, but still able to function. As Death Adder plucked his tailblade from the ground, she appeared behind him, striking his lower back with one metal fist-cannon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back