• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead(IC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Jackson Wells​

Jackson continued down through the rapidly darkening streets, following after his Haunter, floating about in front of him, leading the way while keeping a lookout for any and all monstrosities. He glanced slightly over his shoulder as the girl whispered into his ear, prompting a light nod from him, but no words, as he knew that only the slightest raise in their voice would draw the monsters to them.

He felt her grasping his shirt, finding his cheeks darkening a little as she did, as well as feeling confused about this feeling. He shook his head and pushed it away, focusing on the task at hand as he began squinting, finding it harder and harder to distinguish... well, anything.

Eventually, they came to a corner of a house, where Fog stopped and turned to gesture around the corner. Jackson raised his brows and with the girl by his side, he peeked around the corner, watching the horde of undead milling about the gas station, Jackson's eyes widening in fear.

"Oh... my god... there has to be at least a hundred of them!" He whispered out franticly, the hopes of saving James rapidly declining as he glanced to the girl, frowning as he looked back to the gas station.

"... Probably, yeah... what do we do? We could try luring them all away... Fog may be immune to the thing, but he can still be hurt by the Pokémon..."

Khawill

<3
Years
Joint Post With Ice
Rick and James
James heard the voice of another man through a radio, his radio. "Hello? Is there someone there? Please answer." Somebody must have wandered into the building that his pack was left in, "If you can hear this, look for a bag hung on the door, inside will be my radio!" James felt a new hope, maybe he wouldn't be abandoning Helen. His voice was raspy and weak, it may have been hard to hear him but James prayed that whoever was on the other side could understand.

Rick was hefting his ax, sure that there was a walker in the room with him, when he heard a raspy voice mutter something. Rick quickly got up and wedged the door with a chair, chopping off the hand that managed to get through.

"So, where are you? Keep talking and I'll come to you. I'm Ri- ****!!" Rick yelled as a large arm ripped through the back wall, bathing the room in sunlight. His eyes quickly adjusted, just in time to see Aggron brain the Tyranitar walker, who's arm was what broke the wall. He saw the first of many human and small pokemon walkers start walking to the hole, but Steven appeared, holding them back.

"Aggron, keep the walkers away from the hole!" Rick yelled as he pulled Steven into the now lit room. Further inspection revealed that it was devoid of life, but there was a bag near the door. Rick rummged through it, and found a two-way radio that was on. The volume had been turned down, so he turned it back up.

"This is Rick Cawlins, can anybody hear me?" He said into the radio.

James laid against the wall, hand throbbing from the splinters he didn't pull out, "Rick, this is James." He said faintly, "I am stuck in a gas station..." He slightly regretted giving his location, not wanting to risk another's life, "In that bag is a note, c-can you bring it to my darling Helen? She is in the outskirts of the city in a car, possibly with two others..." James thought for a moment, "Tell her... tell her I am sorry, if you do that, you can keep whatever is in the bag except the note. Please sir, please."

"Got it, James. Stay alive, we'll get you and your girl out safely. Out." Rick said, putting the radio into his pocket.

"James, you take Aggron and check about Helen, I'll go get James. Clear?" Rick said. James nodded, and ran out the hole in the wall. Rick waited, and then followed, running towards the gas station at the edge of the city.

RICK
Rick was running, decapitating the occasional walker, when he heard Aggron roar twice. Rick knew that was the signal for safety, and he sighed in relief. He turned a corner, and ran smack dab into a Blaziken walker.

"Shiiiiiiiitt!!!" Rick yelled shakily, turning around and running. Once he was a safe distance from the slightly more agile walker, he swung around, brandishing the ax. He came face to face with the bird, the ax managing to take an arm off. The beast screamed in hias face, attempting to bite him. Rick took a step back and quickly got the blade of the ax up to his face. He then chopped the walker's head off, although not before it managed to nip his shoulder with its beak.

"C'mon Rick, get a move on. Just a scratch." He told himself. He then continued running, much more aware of his surroundings.

STEVEN/AGGRON
Steven quickly led Aggron through the streets, not meeting many walkers. Those they did see were easily killed. They soon came into view of a car, with a few walkers approaching. He and Aggron quickly disposed of them, and Steven knocked on the window. There was a woman inside, with the doors locked.

"I'm here to help. Also, I got something for you, from James." He shouted into the car.

Helen
Helen heard a knocking on the windows, but her mind was absent from reality. She looked up sadly, "What could you have of his?" she said through a cracked window, "He is trapped and dying, you have nothing for me. Leave it on the ground..." She didn't say anything anymore, and went back to looking at her picture.

James
James heard the other man say he was coming to get him. "No, don't come get me!" He rasped loudly, "It is too dangerous! Don't do it." He was trying his best to yell, but he was dehydrated and malnourished, and couldn't do it. "Don't do it, I'll be fine..." All of his yelling had actually prevented him from breathing and he passed out...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
RICK

Rick quickly came in sight of the gas station, and he noticed only one or two walkers in the area. He quickly disposed of them, he shoulder aching more than it should have. Rick then came to the front door of the gas station.

"James, if you can, you need to get back! I'm going to break down the door!" Rich shouted. He waited for a minute, then kicked the door in. The interior was dark, as the sun was just asinking below the horizon. He lit a match, flinching when he saw a man laying on the floor, looking dead. Rick saw that he was breathing, however slight, which walkers did not do. He then knelt near the body, checking vital signs. When Rick was sure that he was still alive, he poured some water into James' mouth, tilting his head back to get him to swallow it.

"C'mon buddy, don't die on me now..." Rick whispered, more to himself than James.

JAMES/AGGRON

James nodded, placing James' note to his spouse near the door to the car.

"Would it help if I told you that your friend, James, is still alive?" Steven asked. This lady looked like she could use some good news right now.

Back