• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon themes

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2004
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download pokemon theme songs (the ones that appear in the tv show) and videos of the opening sequences in english (all seasons)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    Porygon said:
    While I'm here? anyone know where I can get non?midi soundtracks for the games? I'd really like to have those.

Well, if you have the roms and can play them on your pc (legally of course) you have them straightaway by using some recording software. I'm sure there is a recording software in VisualBoyAdvance and there is prepacked with windows as well.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It was probably an accident, but try not to double post. ^_^;

Someone had a link to it a while back this post has it.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    It was probably an accident, but try not to double post. ^_^;

Someone had a link to it a while back this post has it.

Yeeeeeeeeah, it was an accident that I double-posted because of my mental computer. ANYWAY! OMG...it's that OLSEN TWINS song!! I had a feeling that was it but I didn't think it could possibly...I thought it was titled the same but different lyrics and melody. WOW no wonder why everyone was happy it wasn't "It Takes Two"! Count me in on that one, as well. *gags*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Atsuji said:
    https://pikasurf.com has some downloads. I know they have the new new theme. Its in the second - forth update with the lyrics
    wherever i try to use the lyrics page on that site it won't open and comes up with an error. I taught myself the 6th theme tune after 1 ep of it. I just wanna check i'm right. I've now seen upto the Treecko episode, and i'm pretty sure i'm right, but i just wanna make sure.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:

What's this "It Takes Two" song everyone's been mentioning? I never heard it (or at least I think I haven't). Is there a sound file anyone can have me listen to of it? Or lyrics to see?
    I have a mp3 of it.. PM or AIM me for a copy.. What i NEED is the video that was made along with that song.. (was a commercial for Pokemon R/S)

As well as copies of MOST OST's (official sound tracks) and game soundtracks (including bgm's) I also have all the openings from each season.. :)

Back